Gay sex scenes from movies/tv series

Personally, I don't bother with a show unless there's full-on intercourse between the two main actors, filmed by a tiny camera inside the bottom's rectum, including a mandatory cumshot. But hey, I'll take what I can get.

Has any one scene the quick car blowjob scene from the pain hustlers film 2023? Scene happens around 51 minutes of the film? Can anyone record it? It’s super short but hot!
a541dc5b0c243bb1af94dab800b4b290 mp4~3.mp4

I am searching for a movie I watched in the past ,either Italian or Spanish where a young street musician accidentally fall in in love with an older studio owner or director ,have sec and decided to get marry but later the older guy realise it’s hyy it s lost son. They both looked extra hot and were a good pair.

I am searching for a movie I watched in the past ,either Italian or Spanish where a young street musician accidentally fall in in love with an older studio owner or director ,have sec and decided to get marry but later the older guy realise it’s hyy it s lost son. They both looked extra hot and were a good pair.
it’s actually a brazilian movie called “teus olhos meus”!

• Love
Reactions: PopularTongue