Going braless

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i HATE bras. Did I mention HATE? REALLY hate bras!!!!! I wont wear a bra unless I\m going out in public but as I get older I am starteing to not give a $#@!. On days that it's really hot sometimes I just won't wear one and if people stare oh well. Yes it's obscene if you have DD's (which I do) but I seriously dont care sometimes. I really resent having to strap myself down and be uncomfortable because Im supposed to be ashamed of my body the way it is. I'd love to get get them removed and be a B cup. Seriously. Boobs are a pain in the ass.

Reactions: efrmtexas87

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i HATE bras. Did I mention HATE? REALLY hate bras!!!!! I wont wear a bra unless I\m going out in public but as I get older I am starteing to not give a $#@!. On days that it's really hot sometimes I just won't wear one and if people stare oh well. Yes it's obscene if you have DD's (which I do) but I seriously dont care sometimes. I really resent having to strap myself down and be uncomfortable because Im supposed to be ashamed of my body the way it is. I'd love to get get them removed and be a B cup. Seriously. Boobs are a pain in the ass.

I'm completely in the same boat minus reducing my size but yes hot days everything hangs really low(5 inches soft at it's longest) and I prefer boxers and being comfortable but know if I go out in public I would get alot of stares too and hate being constrained not trying to brag at all I'm not that type of person just saying well endowed men have there fair share of problems too just I keep it to myself because it seems like I'm bragging and I'm not.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only go braless at home. The girls are too big to left free when outdoors. I have a male neighbor now who lives to see me take out my trash because it is the only time I'm outside without a bra.

Lmao no lie I go outside to the mailbox female neighbor comes outside and do the same thing think they slick nope we are paying attention.

Reactions: fluffychocolate
D

deleted924715

Always braless at home, but I hate wearing underwear around the house. Mine anyway - boys undies can be quite comfy. Comfort FTW!

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lmao no lie I go outside to the mailbox female neighbor comes outside and do the same thing think they slick nope we are paying attention.

I don't know about anyone else but I caught him grinning. lol It is just a minute and then I'm back in doors.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I want to grow up to be just like you! Oh how I'd love to not give a shit about whatever. Right now if I'm going on a demo job I'm wearing a sports bra and underarmor under my t-shirt. Swinging a 7 pound sledgehammer is unbecoming without support.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I see most women so far prefer going braless at home same way I prefer boxer shorts and commando at home but in public yall contain them now I understand and I thank you for the responses.

TheHappyWhore

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every day, first thing after work, its straight to the bedroom and off with the bra. After wearing it for over 12 hours the first breath of air sans bra is very relaxing. But I absolutely hate it if I have to put it back on because I forgot to go to the store or have unexpected guests come over. There have been a couple times when I'm so mad about having to wear it again that I just say f**k it and go without.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every day, first thing after work, its straight to the bedroom and off with the bra. After wearing it for over 12 hours the first breath of air sans bra is very relaxing. But I absolutely hate it if I have to put it back on because I forgot to go to the store or have unexpected guests come over. There have been a couple times when I'm so mad about having to wear it again that I just say f**k it and go without.

That's awesome I wish more women would be open to go braless I see nothing wrong with it no matter the cup size as long as your comfortable swing away just hope some women feel the same but lately I haven't cares what anyone thinks and been letting it hang and away around.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's awesome I wish more women would be open to go braless I see nothing wrong with it no matter the cup size as long as your comfortable swing away just hope some women feel the same but lately I haven't cares what anyone thinks and been letting it hang and away around.

Sorry cared and sway

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone who shows up unexpectedly at my house better not expect me to put my bra back on if I was wearing it in the first place.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone who shows up unexpectedly at my house better not expect me to put my bra back on if I was wearing it in the first place.

My sister came with her friend "Both over 30" unexpectedly yesterday and I was in sweatpants commando and I'm pretty sure now her friend knows I have a big dick lol I didn't care stood tall walked around like it was a normal day.

Reactions: Big_Adam