Going To A Men's Sex Club For The First Time... Maybe.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I found a Sex Club just a few miles away (who knew one was near me?). It was thru Sniffies. Looking for thoughts and stories from those that have been to any.

What I know: It's plain office space in an industrial park. A place to meet others and have sex. Very low key. They have rules in place (no drinking among others). Been there for a few years. Minimal door charge. Lockers inside. The inside photos look fun with different themed rooms to hangout and do what naked men do together.

I'm sure some of you experienced guys have done something like this? So what to expect ? Any set cues that guys use? I'm sure once we are all naked, things settle in... Any stories to share?

JohnnyLibertine

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Walk around the whole place, get to know all the intimate areas and watch for a bit, take your time and see what the others do. Try to find the private rooms first if there are any as if you do find a hot mate then you can whisk him off out of reach of grasping hands! Good luck and let us know how it all went

Reactions: User101823

Semichrmedlfe

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I found a Sex Club just a few miles away (who knew one was near me?). It was thru Sniffies. Looking for thoughts and stories from those that have been to any.

What I know: It's plain office space in an industrial park. A place to meet others and have sex. Very low key. They have rules in place (no drinking among others). Been there for a few years. Minimal door charge. Lockers inside. The inside photos look fun with different themed rooms to hangout and do what naked men do together.

I'm sure some of you experienced guys have done something like this? So what to expect ? Any set cues that guys use? I'm sure once we are all naked, things settle in... Any stories to share?
Interesting. i was also unaware. Do you mind sharing it? PM if needed? Thanks.

quicksilver1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Walk around the whole place, get to know all the intimate areas and watch for a bit, take your time and see what the others do. Try to find the private rooms first if there are any as if you do find a hot mate then you can whisk him off out of reach of grasping hands! Good luck and let us know how it all went
Exactly this. Do what you want to do, but also don’t do what you don't want to do. I’m more of a watcher and jack off person, so I found a room where i just sat and watched others and politely declined those who wanted to do more but did not mind someone watching me. So while watching 2 guys go at it, I was across another guy watching them, and we watched each other. I came so hard. Eventually, I tried the maze and still watching others, someone asked through a hole to stick my hard dick through. So I did, and I got an amazing blow job, and when i said i was going to cum, he said he wanted it, so he swallowed all of it.

Reactions: paw0578 and merc41

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thats the way to do it, be aware of the layout, what goes on where and don't be forced into doing things you don't want. My first visit to one was eye-opening and sure I wandered around with an erection guys wanted to play with but I declined, and not one got upset. I found it all so sensual just watching what was going on I didn't need to partake, just watching guys blowing each other, deep throat kissing and body grinding and, needless to say, the ultimate act of coupling almost to performance-level. By then I was so boned up I just blew while watching a guy rimming. My second visit was more down to earth and basic and equally as enjoyable.

Reactions: quicksilver1