Guys bragging about their size

luvbigcocks2

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
People seem to be misunderstanding. This is, and always has been, a thread about verbal bragging. That's what turn people on here.

If you've got a big cock that you're proud of, there's loads of other threads for you to show off in. We'll see your dick there. But unless you're (or the person you're posting about) is SPEAKING, then it's not a brag and you're in the wrong place.

This, for example, is a real brag.

Hung4hungB8R

Admired Member
Media
Lansing, Michigan, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
People seem to be misunderstanding. This is, and always has been, a thread about verbal bragging. That's what turn people on here.

If you've got a big cock that you're proud of, there's loads of other threads for you to show off in. We'll see your dick there. But unless you're (or the person you're posting about) is SPEAKING, then it's not a brag and you're in the wrong place.

Hey buddy your beating a dead horse.... I've been down the same road trying to get to the same understanding with the posters on this thread
I'm quite certain that everyone who views and enjoys and post here understands what the thread is all about it is actually the title stated it very clearly how could you not
However their does seem to be that 7.7% who just want to be loved ("is that so wrong") That the need and desire to be noticed causes them to have no regard for others in their quest to do so
So I have just given up on trying to speak up on this matter it's a Lost cause
the 7.7% of the people who just post random things here for what ever reason are not going to stop their post and do something fitting and that is related to the thread for once so I just deal with the fact that 7.7% is a very small amount to put up with compared to the XL amount of Post that fit the bill

Hung4hungB8R

Admired Member
Media
Lansing, Michigan, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
BTW with that said.... I am a self proclaimed expert the guru in the art of bragging about the size of cock I've been into,seeking, studying and trying to promote and advocate for bragging in more content...I have videos from 2016 or so on xhampster almost ten years ago (and let me tell you it was slim Pickens back then that's why I was trying to get it to catch on and become more popular and to get others to create more bragging content and now with the discovery of this site and this thread and tons of guys bragging in videos now im in heaven
So if anyone wants to talk about,discuss, question exchange bragging content contact me id love to chat
The reason why 7.7% of the guys trying to post nonverbal pics here is "my understanding", thought, and opinions are that not everyone is cut out for bragging it not in them their not ment for it bragging is a higher level of alpha male ... see I told you I study this shit Fr
The voice is very hard to fake trying to be someone your not others can tell by your voice if what you say is authentic actors have said that it is a very difficult part of there profession to master and they spend lots of time working on getting the voice to be believable that's why the often will spend lots of time being with or living as the character they are portraying like someone playing a mental patient will spend a period of time in a mental hospital to experience and understand something that they had no knowledge of prior and so their performance ,along with their voice ,will be believable
It's not even really all about the size it's the confidence the pride the belief in what you are saying and bragging about I mean you do kinda have to be in the club and be above average at least and to simplify things for me I say if you can fit two hands stacked on top of each other at the same time...I calll it churning butter if you can do that your in the club your big ..you can feel free to brag
a guy with a 8" cock who brags and shows off and knows and believes their in the club is more alpha than the guy with the 10" cock that is modest and shy and does the towel dance in the locker room (there are signs to look for) the guy that just swings his dick back and forth but says nothing about it, the guy who doesn't believe that he is big or can proclaime he is big or huge because there are other's who are bigger...case in point
(I had a buddy who was 9.5" and I would say things like he was huge or a monster things like that you know the. lingo if you're here I'm sure but he said no it's not and it's not that big because he's seen bigger...I hate that too btw so much it makes me cringe and my skin crawls once I hear a guy say that no matter how big and the bigger the more disappointing I'm done I can't see them as alpha anymore they are soft and weak in my eyes now... if you want to go into more detail and chat more about bragging leave me a message

BRAG MOVEMENT

Omegle195

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
New Brunswick (New Jersey, United States)
Verification
View
BTW with that said.... I am a self proclaimed expert the guru in the art of bragging about the size of cock I've been into,seeking, studying and trying to promote and advocate for bragging in more content...I have videos from 2016 or so on xhampster almost ten years ago (and let me tell you it was slim Pickens back then that's why I was trying to get it to catch on and become more popular and to get others to create more bragging content and now with the discovery of this site and this thread and tons of guys bragging in videos now im in heaven
So if anyone wants to talk about,discuss, question exchange bragging content contact me id love to chat
The reason why 7.7% of the guys trying to post nonverbal pics here is "my understanding", thought, and opinions are that not everyone is cut out for bragging it not in them their not ment for it bragging is a higher level of alpha male ... see I told you I study this shit Fr
The voice is very hard to fake trying to be someone your not others can tell by your voice if what you say is authentic actors have said that it is a very difficult part of there profession to master and they spend lots of time working on getting the voice to be believable that's why the often will spend lots of time being with or living as the character they are portraying like someone playing a mental patient will spend a period of time in a mental hospital to experience and understand something that they had no knowledge of prior and so their performance ,along with their voice ,will be believable
It's not even really all about the size it's the confidence the pride the belief in what you are saying and bragging about I mean you do kinda have to be in the club and be above average at least and to simplify things for me I say if you can fit two hands stacked on top of each other at the same time...I calll it churning butter if you can do that your in the club your big ..you can feel free to brag
a guy with a 8" cock who brags and shows off and knows and believes their in the club is more alpha than the guy with the 10" cock that is modest and shy and does the towel dance in the locker room (there are signs to look for) the guy that just swings his dick back and forth but says nothing about it, the guy who doesn't believe that he is big or can proclaime he is big or huge because there are other's who are bigger...case in point
(I had a buddy who was 9.5" and I would say things like he was huge or a monster things like that you know the. lingo if you're here I'm sure but he said no it's not and it's not that big because he's seen bigger...I hate that too btw so much it makes me cringe and my skin crawls once I hear a guy say that no matter how big and the bigger the more disappointing I'm done I can't see them as alpha anymore they are soft and weak in my eyes now... if you want to go into more detail and chat more about bragging leave me a message

BRAG MOVEMENT
Spot on man well said

Reactions: 404goldie

Dl182

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

That’s exactly what this thread is about - beautiful cock with some beautiful bragging!