Has your cock ever been too "big"?

At 23 I hooked up with an 18yo college freshman. She hadn't been with a guy my size yet and got visibly nervous. Meanwhile my dumb ass hadn't planned ahead so I had no condoms, and she only had standard sized which were difficult and painful to put on. Between the discomfort and her apprehension there was just no way to get in. Fortunately, her mouth was big enough. Her tits were adorable puffy bite-size treats so we each spent most of the night with our mouths full.

Yes. Earlier this year I dated someone who couldn't fit me inside at all.

Reactions: Antoniooo
A few times they think it’s going to be too big but if we change positions and I go in slowly it’s always ok. It’s a mental thing, not a physical size issue because the person receiving will always be able to accommodate any size cock.

A few times they think it’s going to be too big but if we change positions and I go in slowly it’s always ok. It’s a mental thing, not a physical size issue because the person receiving will always be able to accommodate any size cock.
Bottoms need to relax, but they also have a right to trust their top — and the top should always be prepared to listen to a bottom he's fucking for the first time. I like to go to balls deep and sometimes just a small change in the way I angle my cock will start the fireworks going, and it's often the dude I'm fucking who shows me the way. Wealso have to treat an ass differently from a pussy

What position usually ends up working?

So I am curious if you have ever been to big to have intercourse or that you had to stop because you were too big.
  • Recently I began to have intercourse and had to stop because either I was too big or she was too small, it actually hurt and was uncomfortable for me even with lube.
  • Another encounter I was asked to stop "I have to stop your too much I can take it"
Don't get me wrong this does not happen a lot but it has occurred, i have even successfully enjoyed anal where she let me go until i was done. Please share your similar experiences.

So has your cock ever been to big to have intercourse or that you had to stop because you were too big.

It happens on a regular basis. Just last weekend it happened with this 18 yr old tinder girl, who didn’t knew what to do, when she saw my 9 inches for the first time. It wasn’t good for any of us

Didnt she even suck it

Actually no. Or she did a little before I entered her with my head. She scream and moaned so much, and saying stuff like “Wow, your way to big. You’re breaking me. Stop, not any further” and all that. I tried to fuck ever so gently, but she could only take maybe 1-2 inches of the 9.

Eventually she stopped it and said that I was way to big for her to handle. Then she joked about having two friends, that could take better care of it (were more experienced). I left, but at least with the phone number of one of her friends.

Had a tinder date with some latina girl, went on a few dates only to mot pursue anything, she later recommended a friend to me... Ended up hooking up with the friend, she was putting out major signals that she was dtf. She was the most inexperienced girl i had been with, showed her my cock in her car. She had even thought doggy style was weird. I tried to shove my cock in her but it just wouldnt quite get in there, super frustrating but i kinda just ended up making her cum with the very tip of my cock. Now i was super bored and ended up jerking off and she watched me cum. I asked her if she had sex with her ex bf b4 and she said no, it was too big also. Apparently he was about 2 in longer and fatter, me being about 7x5 id say he had a legit monster cock, sounded pretty fuckin big and i got off to it while she told me about it. Never went back to hit it again, her friend later told me she lied about me to her nd she tried to pretend like she was gonna meet up again but just ended up being petty because i only hit her up to fuck. Makes me wonder what else she was lying about, but i ended up blocking her quick.

Reactions: Royal Panther
I’ve been told to stop multiple times because of the thickness. Once or twice with the length, but mostly the girth and the girl not being able to take it. Lube would’ve fixed the problems. :(

First two girls I ever had regular/consistent sex with was uncomfortable for both of us. Given we were relatively inexperienced but they were both tight as hell, I wasn’t using condoms that fit well and were also tight. If I went nearly all the way deep they both would wince and push back; it was hard to get a rhythm and I sort of felt like sex was overrated.

I got better at really long foreplay and learned to ask questions and read body language and encourage other positions. But it’s still pretty common to have to take it slower the first few times with a partner and not go too deep.

but they will always mention that full feeling well after the fact.

Not at all because I am not gifted in size, I'm just average. But I did have a MFM setup years ago when I was in the military. The other dude and myself were buzzed on a few beers and got a chick over. He was definitely larger than me by about 2 inches. It worked in my favour. Because she could take me ok, but even him on his own she had to go slower as he was also quite thick. She did let out a few "fucks" and "ouch" but after warming up a bit, stretching and applying lube, she took him in ok, then he pulled out let me in, then it was both of us enjoying her for every end and angle.
She did remark after my mate finished that he was a little painful but the lube and beginning slow helped a lot.