Has your cock ever been too "big"?

Yes, for some girls. For the guys, got many 'nice perfect cock' responses. I'm not 10 inches, just around 8". FWIW, I can take the long cocks in me, not the thick ones.

Reactions: B_er
Yup, a girl couldn't take my cock in some positions. She often wanted to stay on top to control the penetration.

Actually I just remember a female I was with once in the late 80s and I could only get halfway in. That is the only time that has happened. It wasn’t because I’m huge. She was just really tight and probably not as aroused as she could have been. It was tricky having sex and only being able to go half way in and out.

As I've become more sexually active, I've met more and more holes that, prior TLC (Tough Lube and Care), I just couldn't break into. After hours of foreplay, ass eating, kissing, just no going in. Ofc my scope is still limited, there's probably a bunch of bottoms who could take me easier, and ofc with a vagina it'd slide in even easier, just happened to come accross more toght bottoms :p

As I've become more sexually active, I've met more and more holes that, prior TLC (Tough Lube and Care), I just couldn't break into. After hours of foreplay, ass eating, kissing, just no going in. Ofc my scope is still limited, there's probably a bunch of bottoms who could take me easier, and ofc with a vagina it'd slide in even easier, just happened to come accross more toght bottoms :p
At 8X6 approx you have what some consider to be the perfect cock. Keep looking, we're out there. Lots of guys that can easily take that girth. Beautiful penis you have!

At 8X6 approx you have what some consider to be the perfect cock. Keep looking, we're out there. Lots of guys that can easily take that girth. Beautiful penis you have!
True! 8x6 was litterally the biggest I have ever seen. Took a while to take it, but with time I could do that. Not easily, not. But I could and after some warmup he could do almost everything he wanted.

Reactions: Milkdudd
A few times, the worst time was a girl I had started dating. She was a petite Asian girl with a real kinky streak but pretty inexperienced, and she had never been with a big guy before. We tried lube, different positions, even warming her up with dildos, but at no point could she take more than half my dick without severe pain. Eventually we just had to give up and parted on good terms. In fact she told everyone who asked that we broke up because I was too big for her, which got me an immense amount of interest.

Not mine I'm afraid but I did see one that I wouldn't have contemplated trying to take - saw several guys try but failed totally. One night I did find myself up against a tree, jeans round my ankles as this guy tried to fuck me but no way could I take the width let alone the length. I tried and failed, told I'd done better than most guys, even sucking him off almost gave me lockjaw!

Reactions: ModernSatyr
Only once. Way back when I was in my late teens. A girlfriend of mine who played a lot of sports and was really fit, and had a really tight pussy, tried to jump on for a quicky on the couch before her n parents got home. She just couldn't get it in. I was hard, she was wet, it just wouldn't go

I’m not huge by any means, not ridiculously long. But I am thick. And I have a big head.
I’ve had a few guys tell me “no way” after giving my head. But I’ve had many more guys happily take it.
Shrug

Reactions: stoneguy
I have only ever been with one girl who I could go balls deep in, and who really like when I rub my head against her cervix. Which I think feels so much better than just pushing in and out that sex would feel unfulfilling without it.
So I married her and have never looked back ☺️