Has your cock ever been too "big"?

Ive never had a girl tell me im too big or that couldnt take me balls deep and im reasonably large..sometime me thinks you folks axagerate a bit..lol

I had one try me in a bunch of different positions and then jump off and say "no more" not too long ago
What a bizarre experience!

Reactions: Markym01
A lot of women ask me not to go balls deep because they find my length uncomfortable. I try to oblige, but it does take away from my enjoyment since I can't just pound away with wild abandon. Also, anal sex is almost always off the table because most women are uncomfortable with my size. And, I've never found a woman who could deep throat my cock down the the balls. So there are some disadvantages to having a large penis.
Very true. Anal is definitely out when you're xl unless you have a fetishist contortionist as a partner.

So I am curious if you have ever been to big to have intercourse or that you had to stop because you were too big.
  • Recently I began to have intercourse and had to stop because either I was too big or she was too small, it actually hurt and was uncomfortable for me even with lube.
  • Another encounter I was asked to stop "I have to stop your too much I can take it"
Don't get me wrong this does not happen a lot but it has occurred, i have even successfully enjoyed anal where she let me go until i was done. Please share your similar experiences.

So has your cock ever been to big to have intercourse or that you had to stop because you were too big.
It has happened to me only a couple times, most guys really enjoy my length and girth but one or two havent been able to take it.

Yes, this sure has happened. I always take it really slow when first sticking it in and did so with her too. Every time I would start to go faster she would ask me to slow down a bit. After she admitted she was a virgin, I just stopped, turned the lights on, and threw my bedding in the washer (you fill in the details). I felt good that she wanted me to be her first, but I felt bad that I was too big for her. To this day I do not know why she didn't tell me she had never had sex before.

When i drop my pants... At first the ladies are astonished, then a bit scared but after they get used to my size, it is the fulfillment which makes them go crazy. But with my current gf, doggy style is off the table because i hurt her too much, which is a shame.

Back when I was single it would happen a lot. I am also gay and I think it happens a lot more to gay men, that they are too big for the person to take. A LOT of gay men would see my dick and want to try it then realize they couldn't. A lot could get it in, but when I shoved in all the way, they couldn't take it or when I started to pump, they couldn't. BUT... like other said, there is nothing too fun for me hurting someone trying to give them pleasure. Usually with guys once they get going it works out, just takes time. If the guy can't take me one way, he can take me the other. Never had an issue with women taking my cock but that has been over a 15 years now.

The only time where I might have been too big for a woman was when I noticed that she kept a grip of my shaft at the base as I entered her. She didn't maintain it for too long, so it was probably just a matter of getting used to me before letting go 'all in".

One of the reasons the wife had to go was because she complained that my cock was too big......

And I thought that was a problem women wanted to have.

One of the last times I had sex with my ex we used a cock ring, it made me too thick for her to take. It was a tight fit under normal circumstances but I couldn't get in past the head with the ring on. It was both an ego boost and frustrating.

If my lady isn't wet enough before I stick it in....or if I go too hard and deep to start; then I'm told I'm too big. But when she's nice and wet; then I'm long stroking and she wants me go deep and tells me she loves cumming on my big dick

So I'm only too big if the arousal and juices aren't flowing.

No chance nor desire for anal. At my size that would be cruel

Reactions: dartanion