Has your cock ever been too "big"?

Wow; yes...

A couple girls have asked if I would eat them out or start fucking them because their jaws hurt from blowing me, and reminded me to go slow
Entering them.

And the saddest fact: I've never done anal because they were all like fuck no, that's way to thick m; you are way too huge.

It has been 30 years but I had serious struggles with my wife when we first hooked up. 50% of the time in the the first few months we would have to stop after a few minutes, simply to thick for her. And I was merciless fucking her everyday, a few times a day often! And she really wanted to conquer me, we were both so frustrated. Her bone structure was so small it actually hurt me it squeezed so tight (But turned me on immensely). Ya know how some girls once you get past the initial ring, they are open inside? This pussy was shaped like a transmission funnel I swear it just got tighter the deeper I would go. She would blow me and jerk me to a finish, but in a effort to give back and to test her, I bought her a thin 7" X 4.5" dildo and could bury it in her, but she could not handle my 6.5 girth that deep. It took a lot of patience, and determination on her behalf. It killed her but she loved it if that makes any sense. And once I got balls deep in the anterior fornix, she had incredible orgasms, machine gun orgasms, she became completely cock drunk,

30 years later, I have reorganized her internally and fit just fine, LOL!

The only time for me was with a virgin... it hurt her but I eventually got in and it was SO FUCKING TIGHT. Best tightness I have ever felt... and I'm not big at all. If I was as thick as the two dildos I have for my wife I'm pretty sure it would have taken a while or not worked at all. Which is why I get why some guys would have hat trouble. But for me that was it. Every other girl I've been fine with... kinda wish I was thicker to have them struggle a bit. After all they say girth is what counts. And I'm only 4.8"-4.9" girth.
I'm wondering if most of the girls here hadn't had kids yet. After having a kid and a little bit of training my wife can handle any girth out there when turned on. One dildo is almost 6&1/2" girth and she LOVES IT now. And she LOVES being fisted when turned on enough first. My hands are small but I'm positive there's not one cock out there thicker than my fist. Recently I've started going in and out super fast when fisting and she LOVES IT. Makes me wonder if all that "size doesn't matter" shit is true at all. If it is true it must depend on the woman. Cause she sure reacts differently with the thick dildo and the fisting.
Finally found a huge cock to share her with but haven't done it yet. I'll be able to tell you more when that happens. It's huge to the point where if there is bigger than him you'd really have to look for it. Definitely seems big to the point where it's not common. But you guys would know better. Didn't ask measurements but looks about 8" long and guessing from the dildos about 6"-6.5" girth. What do you think?IMG_2595.PNG

If my lady isn't wet enough before I stick it in....or if I go too hard and deep to start; then I'm told I'm too big. But when she's nice and wet; then I'm long stroking and she wants me go deep and tells me she loves cumming on my big dick

So I'm only too big if the arousal and juices aren't flowing.

No chance nor desire for anal. At my size that would be cruel

...hmmm looks interesting to me for anal ;-))))

I have only been to big for undies or swimsuits which i have bought to small lol....

Ok when with my wife and going too fast inside of her and after some weeks of abstinence, it feels like not going deeper inside at all. The dick skin even öulls and hurts. This is how i rest perfectly assured that she had no other dick in between hahaha....

Reactions: Nexolaris
I have to get her realy wet and turned on before entry.
Which is fine as I love masturbating her to orgasm then she us realy wet and does not mind me going in.
Cannot go balls deep though.

Reactions: Nexolaris
So I am curious if you have ever been to big to have intercourse or that you

So has your cock ever been to big to have intercourse or that you had to stop because you were too big.

Like some other posters...yes. Women come in all shapes and sizes, and that goes for their vaginas too....and experiences...and most just decide that they want to touch, hold, use their hands on me, and lick around me. The very busty women have all wanted to try boob sex as they were excited to finally see one longer than their cleavage that would lay on their faces. But being too long is irrelevant if the woman won't try because she thinks...knows...you are too thick/wide for her and she isn't wiling to use a lot of foreplay and still try.

On two occasion I've been too big for girls.
The first time was with a girl I met online who admitted she loved the thought of being fucked hard by a huge cock, she knew she was tight, and that coupled with her being 4'10" really made it difficult. She was turned on when we tried as she was soaking but it simply wouldn't fit. Knowing I was too big for her was actually a real turn on for me.

The second time was a few years ago, the lady in question was older than me, had kids but she was still really tight. Shame.

Reactions: ukmike17
Yes, and it's frustrating.

Both the anus and the vagina can be stretched, the aforementioned party must be willing as this is time consuming and doesn't happen over night.