Have you ever freaked out before having sex with someone new?

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Anyway I am out of here and will not make the mistake of starting a thread in this section again or posting here for that matter, I have better things to do with my time than to waste it on the likes of you and the judgemental, catty woman clique on here.

Adios.

You are right it must be everyone else with the issues. You seem like a level headed, rational, sensitive, caring, observant, guy who takes criticism well. Just so you and your enormous ego know, that was sarcasm.

Don't let the door hit you too hard on the way out of this forum ok?

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe no one here knows you that well. Personally, Attila, you've always been a gentleman to me.

My take on your post was this: you've had a bad year. Your whole world has changed and dating again is new. I think, don't know, but think that emotionally you're a raw nerve. I don't this situation was about your penis - I think it was about feeling rejected. It was about wondering if this normal....if you're normal....if you can do all this again.

Anyway that's my take. I'm not blowing smoke up your ass, I have no plans on flying east to fuck you. You've always been straight with me so I'm going to take you as the man I believe you to be. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong but of course I think I'm right! :laugh:

The part of your post that I bolded rings true, I had never experienced that kind of situation before and was simply curious to know if others had experienced the same but from a woman`s point of view so that I can try and make some kind of sense of what happened that night, nothing more.

Thank you LaFemme.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He may be to you, but everyone who's posted a comment has been met with an essay of why they're wrong.

Your head must be really far up your backside if you cannot differentiate between a difference of opinion and someone trying to prove you wrong. Me going into detail as to why I disagree with you does not equate me trying to prove you wrong I am simply stating my point of view, this is a matter of perception not right and wrong, only to you it seemingly is.

She changed her mind. He didn't get laid when he thought it was a sure thing. How dare she do that!

I challenge you to quote a sentence of mine anywhere where I alluded to as much or implied that, go ahead and do so, this will be most amusing to see.

Quite a few of us have said yes, we've bailed for all kinds of reasons but he is not listening, just more the same that he thinks it's not fair.

What is it that I am not listening to exactly? I thanked the people who answered the question I posed in this thread, and what I do not think is fair is that I have been demonized in my own goddamn thread by a group of women who seemingly are incapable of understanding what it is that they are reading, and instead see a man who is trying to justify his actions that night.

I posted a story of something that happened to me and which protrayed me in a less than favourable light, and I also clearly stated that I regretted my actions of that evening after I have had time to reflect on what happened, and all I get for it is a group militant bitches come on here and toss insults and accusations at me, and you better goddamn fucking believe I ain`t gonna sit back and listen to that shit.

Frankly it sounds like he's taking his frustration at her on the women who could be bothered to reply here.

Frankly, it seems to me that is the women on here who are taking out their frustrations and projecting their negative experiences onto me, and that you are all going out of your way to justify her decision while maintaining that she was well within her rights to do so which I agreed with, my only point of contention was that is somewhat cruel to lead someone on like that man or woman only to end things in the manner that they did.

The fact that none of you however seem to disagree and feel it is perfectly acceptable to do so tells me all I need to know about what kind of people you are, because let me tell you had the shoe been on the other foot I would feel guilty about having lead someone on, made them think I was going to be intimate with them, flirted with them heavily all night only to freak out suddenly.

At the very least I would feel like I owed it to this person to make it up to them and to apologize, and ask them if we could try again and put that evening behind us. That to me would be the normal, considerate thing to do towards someone you supposedly claim to like.

But instead what I am hearing from the likes of you is that it is perfectly acceptable for a woman to react that way AND not feel one iota of guilt and that the guy should just accept it and not have any negative feelings about it afterwards, and that I will not agree to.

No matter though, I challenge you to quote a sentence where I am demonizing her or implying that which you implied, of me thinking how dare she refure to have sex with me, go ahead I dare ya.

I`ll be waiting....

Last edited:

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You are right it must be everyone else with the issues. You seem like a level headed, rational, sensitive, caring, observant, guy who takes criticism well. Just so you and your enormous ego know, that was sarcasm.

Don't let the door hit you too hard on the way out of this forum ok?

You know, I really and I mean really do not like you even though I have never interacted with you before this thread, and the most fitting reply I can think to say in your case is the following:

Kindly go fuck yourself and get the hell out of my thread and don`t step foot in here again as your input is not required nor sought, capiche?

And you know what, maybe just for the hell of it and to irritate the likes of you I will stick around and make my presence felt a bit more often, how does that sound?

:cool:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
What is it that I am not listening to exactly? I thanked the people who answer justify her decision while maintaining that she was well within her rights to do so which I agreed with, my only point of contention was that is somewhat cruel to lead someone on like that man or woman only to end things in the manner that they did.

The fact that none of you however seem to disagree and feel it is perfectly acceptable to do so tells me all I need to know about what kind of people you are, because let me tell you had the shoe been on the other foot I would feel guilty about having lead someone on, made them think I was going to be intimate with them, flirted with them heavily all night only to freak out suddenly.

At the very least I would feel like I owed it to this person to make it up to them and to apologize, and ask them if we could try again and put that evening behind us. That to me would be the normal, considerate thing to do towards someone you supposedly claim to like.

But instead what I am hearing from the likes of you is that it is perfectly acceptable for a woman to react that way AND not feel one iota of guilt and that the guy should just accept it and not have any negative feelings about it afterwards, and that I will not agree to.

No matter though, I challenge you to quote a sentence where I am demonizing her or implying that which you implied, of me thinking how dare she refure to have sex with me, go ahead I dare ya.

I`ll be waiting....

So you think it was cruel for her to change her mind, you think she should feel guilty and you think she should apologize?

That may not be you demonizing her exactly, but it sure sounds wonky. People change their minds and sometimes it has nothing to do with you. Why on earth should she feel guilty? I certainly don't get that. You say you understand it was her right to change her mind but then you indicate she should feel guilty.

Then topping it off you say angry and butthurt words to women that are just straight up telling you their opinion on a freaking public forum where you ASKED FOR OPINIONS.

Twistbarbie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your head must be really far up your backside if you cannot differentiate between a difference of opinion and someone trying to prove you wrong. Me going into detail as to why I disagree with you does not equate me trying to prove you wrong I am simply stating my point of view, this is a matter of perception not right and wrong, only to you it seemingly is.

I challenge you to quote a sentence of mine anywhere where I alluded to as much or implied that, go ahead and do so, this will be most amusing to see.

What is it that I am not listening to exactly? I thanked the people who answered the question I posed in this thread, and what I do not think is fair is that I have been demonized in my own goddamn thread by a group of women who seemingly are incapable of understanding what it is that they are reading, and instead see a man who is trying to justify his actions that night.

I posted a story of something that happened to me and which protrayed me in a less than favourable light, and I also clearly stated that I regretted my actions of that evening after I have had time to reflect on what happened, and all I get for it is a group militant bitches come on here and toss insults and accusations at me, and you better goddamn fucking believe I ain`t gonna sit back and listen to that shit.

Frankly, it seems to me that is the women on here who are taking out their frustrations and projecting their negative experiences onto me, and that you are all going out of your way to justify her decision while maintaining that she was well within her rights to do so which I agreed with, my only point of contention was that is somewhat cruel to lead someone on like that man or woman only to end things in the manner that they did.

I`ll be waiting....

kind of people we are????? that would be every woman on here who has changed her mind then....how about the 'kind of people (women)' who have sex with you because of your entitled attitude or because they figure it's easier to 'let you' than say no or risk a guy using force?

Yes, how dare this prick tease of a bitch change her mind about having sex with you. At the very least she owed you a blow job or let you finger her a little.

Dude you've proved my point.

I'm glad I don't know you, you sound like a complete fucking tool.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a pretty shite flirt so I always supplement my flirty words and touching with very clear language. "Are you good to drive? Let's go take my couches, counters, tables and beds for a twirl. I'd like to start molesterizing you soon." Maybe, "Well my apartment's all booked up tonight. Should we go to your place or do we see if there's any room at the inn? Warning, I'm going to expose you to strong language and adult situations."

And I have still bailed. Sometimes I've bailed after we were naked. I have seen it make men really angry. One asked me, "Why do you do this to me?" My answer was, "I keep telling you I'm not sure this is the direction I want to take with you, but you keep getting on this roller coaster with me. Why do you keep letting me do this to you? No one says you have to visit me every morning." He continued to show up daily with breakfast, weed and a movie. After a few weeks I blew him just to be nice. A couple of months and I fucked him and meant it.

Remember when you first got started with sexual socialization? And you'd go slow? And you flired and intimated but you already knew it wasn't going past fondling or manual stimulation? What changed? I know sometimes I just want to make out and go home. Though, I can usually be persuaded to go further, if the guy can do so without talking me into it, and without making me uncomfortable.

I have been with guys who I know think I want to fuck them right away. Meanwhile, I haven't decided, but they keep being suggestive with me, and I just don't stop them or pull away. I resolve this by kissing them and telling them, "This doesn't mean either of us is getting laid today." But they never seem to remember things that way.

Usually though, I already know I want to fuck a guy when I first agree to go out with him, and once I'm sure what I want I don't wait.

I guess the chief reawon for bailing, if I do, is uncertainty. I can always fuck him later, but I can't unring a bell.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I will be away until tomorrow evening so I shall address the replies posted since this morning at that time, but before leaving I would like to thank you AlteredEgo for your very eloquent and most informative post, I shall reply to it tomorrow in more detail.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
THIS is where you say that she touched your penis. Just thought i'd point that out as you seem to think you didn't write this.

Gonna address this one quickly though, she sat moreso on my lower abdomen than on my nether regions, and since I was wearing boxer briefs and not boxers my package was held tightly against my body.

Just so we are clear she never felt my erection with any part of her body, at any time during the course of the evening, although I can see how there might be room for confusion in the way I worded the part of my post you quoted.

Hope that clears this little nugget of information up once and for all, we never even kissed like I said earlier and there was no heavy petting involved at all that night. More to come tomorrow and I thank you MsLovingit for being reasonable enough to give me the benefit of the doubt and not crucify me as others have done, your good in my book.

rockadile

Just Browsing
Media
Wow, this thread has gotten pretty emotional. Let me see if I can get at the heart of the matter. I have been in a situation that was very similar to hers. I made a profile just so I could respond to this thread. Attila, even if I may seem critical of your behavior, I don't mean it as a personal attack.

Let me start out by making a couple of points:

1) The dynamics between man and women are not the same. Men are, by and large, much physically stronger than women and present a threat to women in a way that women don't to men. I guarantee you she was aware of the possibility of danger in a way that you weren't .

2) This is only your second date. You are a stranger to her. You might know you are a nice (and you do seem like a nice guy) with the best of intentions, but she doesn't know that.

3) Seemingly nice guys do terrible things to women all the time. Please don't interpret this as a man bashing comment. It isn't. There are terrible women out there but, going back to the power dynamics thing, they by and large don't create the casual physical threat that men do.

4)You don't know what her history with men is. There could be some abuse in her past.

So, my story than. I started dating a guy and things were going very well. We were on our third date, I flirted with him, he flirted back. I had far too much to drink and found myself back at his place where it got more sexual. I hadn't intended on having sex with him that night, and I suddenly realized what my situation was. I was drunk with a man I barely knew, far from home. I felt very vulnerable and got very scared and anxious.

He seemed like a very good guy and I doubt anything bad would have happened. Still, once the thought occurred I couldn't put it back in the box. I told him I wanted to go home and left. Even if I had stayed I wouldn't have enjoyed it. He was hurt and bewildered. He tried to convince me to stay, I ignored him and left.

I regret that I flirted with him all night. I regret drinking to much and allowing myself into the situation. He wasn't pushing me the drinks, I was ordering them. I really regret not explaining myself better when I decided to leave. I don't regret deciding to leave when I did. I will never apologize for that. I tried to salvage the relationship, but the night was too big of a blow for our young relationship. Replace liquor with weed and I imagine the situation was something similar for her.

I think the reason women have reacted so harshly to you is that you don't seem to understand that while she had the power to hurt you emotionally, you can hurt her emotionally and physically. The fact that you tried to talk her into staying, albeit in a nonsexual way, instead of agreeing to take her home right away rubs a very very very very very raw nerve with women. You had a bruised ego, she felt physically vulnerable. Women live with that imbalance of power every day

Any attempts to salvage the situation was ruined when you treated her so coldly in the car. She was humiliated and embarrassed by her behavior. That car ride was probably worse for her than it was for you. By the time you told her that you don't think you could bare being around her after this night, you had become a regret that she would have to shake off and leave behind.

It's a shame decent men have to pay for the things that bad men do in life. There are a lot of shames in the world, I don't see that changing anytime soon.

This is merely my interpretation of events based on the information given me. If you have issue with a point I've made, feel free to respectfully disagree.

Last edited:

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've walked out on guys LOADS! For many reasons but mostly because the physical stuff we'd done up until that point they were just so bad at, that i didn't want to waste my time going further. The dreadful kissers, the gropers soryy why should i expect them to get better as the night goes on? There have been other reasons. I once went to a guys bathroom and he had prescribed anti-psychotics in there. I left. Lots of guys sau stupid shit. And i don't just mean unintelligent. And occasionally i just get a vibe. Why should i force myself to stay in your company when i have a bad feeling? So YOU don't feel slighted? Not a chance. Every guy tries to convince me to stay and the more they talk the more it makes me want to leave. Man up and take your lumps! We all get knocked back at some point.

Erm...I also posted this a few days ago. Looks like you didn't see it.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with rockadile 100%. I wanted to say all of that too, but didn't know how to make it so reasonable and non-threatening for the OP. Every last word of that is true.

OP, You may not know this, but most rapes are not committed by strangers, but rather men we trust. I trusted my rapist so much, I was snuggling in bed with him before he forced me.

(Welcome to lpsg, rockadile; I hope we get to keep you!)

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow, this thread has gotten pretty emotional. Let me see if I can get at the heart of the matter. I have been in a situation that was very similar to hers. I made a profile just so I could respond to this thread. Attila, even if I may seem critical of your behavior, I don't mean it as a personal attack.

1) The dynamics between man and women are not the same. Men are, by and large, much physically stronger than women and present a threat to women in a way that women don't to men. I guarantee you she was aware of the possibility of danger in a way that you weren't .

2) This is only your second date. You are a stranger to her. You might know you are a nice (and you do seem like a nice guy) with the best of intentions, but she doesn't know that.

3) Seemingly nice guys do terrible things to women all the time. Please don't interpret this as a man bashing comment. It isn't. There are terrible women out there but, going back to the power dynamics thing, they by and large don't create the casual physical threat that men do.

4)You don't know what her history with men is. There could be some abuse in her past.

So, my story than. I started dating a guy and things were going very well. We were on our third date, I flirted with him, he flirted back. I had far too much to drink and found myself back at his place where it got more sexual. I hadn't intended on having sex with him that night, and I suddenly realized what my situation was. I was drunk with a man I barely knew, far from home. I felt very vulnerable and got very scared and anxious.

He seemed like a very good guy and I doubt anything bad would have happened. Still, once the thought occurred I couldn't put it back in the box. I told him I wanted to go home and left. Even if I had stayed I wouldn't have enjoyed it. He was hurt and bewildered. He tried to convince me to stay, I ignored him and left.

I regret that I flirted with him all night. I regret drinking to much and allowing myself into the situation. He wasn't pushing me the drinks, I was ordering them. I really regret not explaining myself better when I decided to leave. I don't regret deciding to leave when I did. I will never apologize for that. I tried to salvage the relationship, but the night was too big of a blow for our young relationship. Replace liquor with weed and I imagine the situation was something similar for her.

I think the reason women have reacted so harshly to you is that you don't seem to understand that while she had the power to hurt you emotionally, you can hurt her emotionally and physically. The fact that you tried to talk her into staying, albeit in a nonsexual way, instead of agreeing to take her home right away rubs a very very very very very raw nerve with women. You had a bruised ego, she felt physically vulnerable. Women live with that imbalance of power every day

Any attempts to salvage the situation was ruined when you treated her so coldly in the car. She was humiliated and embarrassed by her behavior. That car ride was probably worse for her than it was for you. By the time you told her that you don't think you could bare being around her after this night, you had become a regret that she would have to shake off and leave behind.

It's a shame decent men have to pay for the things that bad men do in life. There are a lot of shames in the world, I don't see that changing anytime soon.

This is merely my interpretation of events based on the information given me. If you have issue with a point I've made, feel free to respectfully disagree.

Really, really well put. Great post!

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
kind of people we are????? that would be every woman on here who has changed her mind then....

No.

I was reffering to people like you and others on this thread who saw fit to pass judgment on me and make assumptions about my character instead of giving me the benefit of the doubt among other reasons.

I have no time or patience for people like yourself as I myself would never do such a thing, but seemingly for many others it is second nature. Well you birds of a feather can flock together all you like, I will have no part of it thank you very much.

how about the 'kind of people (women)' who have sex with you because of your entitled attitude or because they figure it's easier to 'let you' than say no or risk a guy using force?

I do not feel entitled to having sex with women, nor would I ever want a woman to sleep with me because she believes that I would harm her physically if she refused my advances.

Never in a million years would I ever consider forcing myself upon a woman and it disgusts me to have people like you cast such accusations in my direction... I still have vivid memorys of my father beating my mother when I was a child and me stepping in trying to protect her from him and getting punched in the head and beaten for my troubles.

So to think that I would ever behave in such a manner towards women is infuriating to me, there are few things I despise more in this world than men who prey on women in any way, shape or form and that is reinforced by the fact that my mother suffered for years at the hands of my father, so you can kindly go fuck yourself with your accusations and nasty assertions about me.

Yes, how dare this prick tease of a bitch change her mind about having sex with you. At the very least she owed you a blow job or let you finger her a little.

I do not look at women as a collection of orifices for me to plunder and despoil for my own amusement, and I certainly do not feel as if she owed me anything like which you described, that is quite frankly a disgusting mindset to have and one which I do not possess.

Dude you've proved my point.

No, I think I have proven my point rather about what kind of person you are, and the tone and content of your replies so far testify to that.

I'm glad I don't know you, you sound like a complete fucking tool.

I cannot stress enough just how mutual that feeling is, I would not fuck you with someone else` dick nevermind my own nor would I ever associate with the likes of you in the real world, that is about the only thing we will be in total and complete agreement upon I`m sure.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

MsRockadile,

Congratulations on what has to be one of the best introductory posts to have graced the internet on any given forum, talk about making one helluva entrance!!

And I thank you very much for your informative and very eye opening post to my thread, you have given me much food for thought and raised several points that I have never given consideration to beforehand and I am all the wiser for it now.

I sincerely hope that you decide to chime in more in the future and stick around, any forum on the web can use more posters like yourself and this one especially so. I hope you decide to stay and contribute again in the future and many thanks again for your opinion, your contribution was invaluable.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Erm...I also posted this a few days ago. Looks like you didn't see it.

Actually I did Mslovingit, but I did not thank you directly for your insight and opinion and that was my oversight, your contribution was just as valuable to me as the others who posted with the intention of offering advice and an honest opinion and I thank you for it.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess the chief reawon for bailing, if I do, is uncertainty. I can always fuck him later, but I can't unring a bell.

I never looked at it like that before, but from a woman`s point of view I see how it would make sense.

I just want to reitirate that after she had said that she would like to go home I did not try and convince her to change her mind to stay and have sex, but rather I was just curious to know what happened to have her want to go home so suddenly and what is it that I had done to put her off as I was certain I did something somehow to cause her reaction but I was absolutely at a loss to think of what that may have been.

But, now armed with this newfound insight thanks to you ladies who offered to help by telling me how this kind of situation would be perceived from your own point of view, I shall be much better prepared in the future should a similar scenario ever arise again and I will not take it so personally as I did in this instance seeeing how it was the first time I had ever experienced such a situation.

For a little more background info on me I never was no casanova with women and I certainly never was no player either, I settled down at 19 and was in a comitted relationship playing the role of provider and stepfather to my exes two young kids for over a decade before finding myself single and back on a dating scene I am unfamiliar with and never really explored before settling down.

So I am still learning a lot as I go along and still have quite a bit to learn I`m sure about dating and socializing in general, but I always strive to improve myself and better myself as a person and the advice and insights given in this thread by many of you have helped to do just that over the past few days, I thank all of you who chimed in looking to help, you ladies are aces in my book.

Twistbarbie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No.

I was reffering to people like you and others on this thread who saw fit to pass judgment on me and make assumptions about my character instead of giving me the benefit of the doubt among other reasons.

I have no time or patience for people like yourself as I myself would never do such a thing, but seemingly for many others it is second nature. Well you birds of a feather can flock together all you like, I will have no part of it thank you very much.

I do not feel entitled to having sex with women, nor would I ever want a woman to sleep with me because she believes that I would harm her physically if she refused my advances.

Never in a million years would I ever consider forcing myself upon a woman and it disgusts me to have people like you cast such accusations in my direction... I still have vivid memorys of my father beating my mother when I was a child and me stepping in trying to protect her from him and getting punched in the head and beaten for my troubles.

So to think that I would ever behave in such a manner towards women is infuriating to me, there are few things I despise more in this world than men who prey on women in any way, shape or form and that is reinforced by the fact that my mother suffered for years at the hands of my father, so you can kindly go fuck yourself with your accusations and nasty assertions about me.

I do not look at women as a collection of orifices for me to plunder and despoil for my own amusement, and I certainly do not feel as if she owed me anything like which you described, that is quite frankly a disgusting mindset to have and one which I do not possess.

No, I think I have proven my point rather about what kind of person you are, and the tone and content of your replies so far testify to that.

I cannot stress enough just how mutual that feeling is, I would not fuck you with someone else` dick nevermind my own nor would I ever associate with the likes of you in the real world, that is about the only thing we will be in total and complete agreement upon I`m sure.

yep. complete tool