Have You Ever Had Weak Impulsive Moments In The Gym?

sexypecs69

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, I forgot to mention this. Because of the weather here, a large number of these buff dudes are working out shirtless. Big, damp muscular titties and abs on display like crazy. Also, since there's a low female membership there (not the best situation), dudes are basically showing off to other dudes. It's more of an erotic atmosphere in the gym then ever before.

I hope some other straight guys on this site will chime in on this to share how feel about this type of gym environment.
this story is grabbing my attention i must say

Reactions: jessieredsnoe

Dutchstud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am member of Jetts, a fitness chain with 24/7 access to clubs. My Jetts in Eindhoven is only partially staffed. It means: sometimes two or three men working out in an empty club. What more do you need for sexual adventures?

But... reality is that we all are anonymous, doing our own routines. Yes, a face of recognition here, a greeting there. But mostly we all do out own routine. The one on the tredmill, the other with the weighlifts, the other on a rowing machine. There is not really interaction between the visitors. Not at my club.

There is also no habit of using the showers. Most visitors shower at home. So it is hard to imagine any sexual encounter in my club. But maybe other clubs have a different culture. No idea. I only chose this one because it is closest to my place.

Of course I have fantasies about hotties in the club, but that is what it is: fantasies.

D

deleted471226

Update -

I was in the locker room getting ready for my workout. In walks a dude who I met at the gym through a mutual buddy. We have had brief chats over the last two weeks in the gym but nothing sexual in nature. We were the only two in the locker room at this time. I was freeballing and he looked down and noticed. He then said "Man, is that thing soft?" Before I could answer his question, he reached out and grabbed it. I was stunned, frozen in somewhat disbelief but not offended. He apologized shortly after and then again later on in passing. I like the idea that he wanted to touch it so badly that he couldn't control himself more so than the actual touch. He asked for my phone number before I left.

jessieredsnoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I am member of Jetts, a fitness chain with 24/7 access to clubs. My Jetts in Eindhoven is only partially staffed. It means: sometimes two or three men working out in an empty club. What more do you need for sexual adventures?

But... reality is that we all are anonymous, doing our own routines. Yes, a face of recognition here, a greeting there. But mostly we all do out own routine. The one on the tredmill, the other with the weighlifts, the other on a rowing machine. There is not really interaction between the visitors. Not at my club.

There is also no habit of using the showers. Most visitors shower at home. So it is hard to imagine any sexual encounter in my club. But maybe other clubs have a different culture. No idea. I only chose this one because it is closest to my place.

Of course I have fantasies about hotties in the club, but that is what it is: fantasies.

Sadly or gladly, this is the new norm. The gyms are so empty because of the COVID restrictions that there isn't anyone to even look at anymore. I have never touched anyone but I have taken small glances at some hot bodies because they just look so good! I sometimes wonder when you have a hot body, if you like to be looked at and the attention it brings, because there are times its irresistible to not look at them.

Reactions: Gj816

jessieredsnoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
at the gyms I've been to I've seen a lot of guys go up to other guys and grab hold of other guys and compliment them - never looked awkward or anything. they may have known each other. seen lots of guys asking for tips from the fitter guys or complimenting them.

when I had a personal trainer he'd often say grab hold of him or touch him to show what an exercise should feel like and as he knew I was gay he'd say you can have a feel if you do x sets of this exercise- certainly motivated me - and was just fun.
You are lucky to have a personal trainer who is so open to let him to that. Straight guys that aren't afraid of some erotic activity and don't make it a big deal are the best. I know Chiropractors love hands on adjustments to make sure you have the perfect form and I know they don't mean anything sexual

This is something I noticed even pre-Covid in London - very few younger blokes use the showers these days - those that did were like me mid 30s and older. I suspect it was because when we were at school there were compulsory showers after every P.E and swimming lessons, and I don't think that applies in Britain these days. I only ever saw one early 20s bloke use the shower - and he was wearing a jockstrap, (on of the proper sports ones with 3" waistband),which to be honest, I found more erotic than if he had been nude, but I would never have tried anything on. The gym I used was operated for the local council, and I would assume if you got banned for inappropriate behaviour it would get back to your local town hall.

Reactions: Gj816

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Update -

I was in the locker room getting ready for my workout. In walks a dude who I met at the gym through a mutual buddy. We have had brief chats over the last two weeks in the gym but nothing sexual in nature. We were the only two in the locker room at this time. I was freeballing and he looked down and noticed. He then said "Man, is that thing soft?" Before I could answer his question, he reached out and grabbed it. I was stunned, frozen in somewhat disbelief but not offended. He apologized shortly after and then again later on in passing. I like the idea that he wanted to touch it so badly that he couldn't control himself more so than the actual touch. He asked for my phone number before I left.
Did he ring....
I on only did that uninvited cock grabbing one time and didn't regret it. Last out of the showers and last in the changing rooms this cute lad from Ghana really was tempting. Cute bubble ass, nice nips and a cock I guessed I could accommodate. He's been eyeing me up and smiling but I thought he really was to young got an old guy like me but as we were changing, locker to locker he turned and his cock flew round so I grabbed it, held it, looked in his eyes and said sorry, impulse. He laughed as he pulled away adding did I want to be impulsive and find out..
The only time I did it in the gym and boy, he might have been young but what a ride.

Reactions: 51arledge and Gj816

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never been so impulsive as to just reach out and touch someone, nor has anyone just grabbed me.

I HAVE had several occasions where eyes met eyes and then smiles or nods...and then meet up in the sauna.
One of these was a really muscular guy with an incredible chest, thighs, and huge cock! We soon became a regular item in the steam room in Sunday mornings. I would go over to his squat rack or bench and make small talk, "How's your workout?" "Oh, great but about to finish up." And then a few minutes later he would be tickling my tonsils.

Another guy was just the handsomest guy I ever saw, and he had a beautiful body and cock. Our schedules seldom jibed but we played enough that I always wanted him. I walked over to him at a squat rack once and said, "I can't take my eyes off your thighs." Soon we were both back in the steam room.

I have also been on the receiving end of such comments.

Rippedspeedo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Lately I've had younger guys hitting on me but being 21 and these guys barely 19 I have stayed away.Until yesterday.I had showered after swim practice alone in the locker area I thought.Pulling my Calvin's on I felt hands on my ass.In my ear I heard the words"not so fast"as my cheeks were squeezed hard.My briefs tugged to my ankles and a tongue in my hole.I looked sideways a nd in a mirror I saw a young face with blind long hair.