"he Should Just Listen Carefully"

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Many many many women complain that a man should listen carefully to the woman's body, and body language, and small movements and sighs and the intensity of their breathing...etc to know and understand if what they are doing is good and pleasurable or not that much.
Do you really think that men take most of the responsibility if they fail to interpret your "secretive" body language or body signals in response to their moves and actions to your body? Why not just sort of speak out and say or tell in a way, in a more clear or explicit or simple form that men would definitely understand instead of blaming "men" that they don't read our signals well, and that they should "listen carefully" or "watch carefully"!
You know, sometimes we do what we do with the good intention that we want to please our partners, but without proper understandable communication, we just don't know exactly what you want or need at a certain moment and we keep going or proceed without knowing that we are missing on something! and then we get ALL the blame!
I'm not saying it's women's fault, but I just want to explain it might not be the men's fault too! It's just a problem of miscommunication!
Some men (I don't want to say many men!) do not get the right message from your body moves and language, and they try hard to please their partners as far as they know! If a woman needs a certain kind of a move or act, why not make sure that her man is getting the message clearly!

You might get there eventually hunni X :joy:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
@SSS79 - my point about video games is if something is important to someone they will invest into bettering themselves.

A very large segment of dudes are ego driven when the topic is sex. Performance instead of experience. Acting upon rather than interacting with. For people so obsessed with "pussy" collectively straight dudes spend very little time understanding how it works or how to communicate with the humans said pussy is attached to.

I lack the energy and interest to have to K-2 sexuality with anyone. Let alone someone so intent on their own pussy slaying abilities to pay attention to their partner. Men are getting very clear instructions, men are ignoring those instructions.

Take Ask a Woman as an example. Men ask a question, and phrase the question so most women understand the answer men want to hear. Women respond with their personal truths. The OP gets upset, at best he thinks we misunderstood the question. Most of the time? We are lying to push an anti-man agenda.

So even when the answer is literally spelled out in plain text dudes still don't learn a damn thing.

I am grateful every day that my boy doesn't fall into typical hetero Burgerland male subset. He is a smexy as all get out cinnamon roll too precious for this world! And he does the recycling correctly *tears up watching a fine ass man remove labels from cans* Beautiful bastard.