HELP/ADVICE needed! I want to suck my best friend, what do I do?

Caseylove99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So it's a long story but I really want to suck my best friend's dick really bad. He is already aware I have a major fetish for both his ginger pubes as well as his foreskin and we always joke flirty about him showing it to me some day. We compared back in the day but never done anything sexual at all or since. There was a period of time where he just wanted to get his rocks off and I was worried he'd do something sketchy with a girl that would give him something but he assured me that if it was a random hoe it was condom even during oral and he has never lied to me so I believe him. I told him if he wanted to get off that bad I'd give him a brojob whenever he wanted and we know each other are fully clean so no protection required. He said he didn't know how to reply so he didn't say anything for a few days until he asked me if I was serious about that a few days later to which I said yes and he said ok. We didn't mention it again for a while and everything continued like normal with our friendship. He entered into a longer term relationship with a girl for a year or two after that so the need never came about but that ended up going south and he has been single for over a year and hasn't done anything with anyone. We've always stayed flirty over texts and in person about his junk and he has teased showing me it since he still knows I have the earlier mentioned fetishes that apply to him but always refrained from actually showing it to me.

We hung out last weekend, as we do quite often, and ended up passing out on the same couch watching a movie. I woke up a few hours later with him as the big spoon and a boner poking me and his balls slightly hanging out of the bottom of his shorts. I carefully got up and noticed that his balls were out and I pulled his shorts leg down to cover him up and he moaned a little and his dick flexed a little, luckily he is a sound sleeper and I didn't wake him. I went and got a blanket and covered him and then went and fell asleep on the other couch. In the morning I woke up and I was the little spoon again and he had a boner again. He woke up at some point and came over to the other couch and slept and spooned with me intentionally. I felt him stirring shortly after I woke up and he said "thanks for blanket last night, you looked cold so I thought we could share ." We both got up and he was obviously boned up and was trying to hide it which was difficult in the basketball shorts he was wearing. I jokingly asked if he needed "help" with making it go away. He was so embarrassed and didn't know what to say or do. I reminded him of the offer I made a few years ago and he just looked at me and thought I about it. He eventually said something like "you're always joking around, good one." He stretched and went to the bathroom while I started cleaning up. After about 2 mins I was walking the blanket back to his bedroom and as I walked by the bathroom door I could here the foreskin slapping and I knew he was jerking off in there. I kept listening and eventually heard him grunting very faintly and then I heard the sound of his cum hitting the floor when he squirted. I hurried back to the living room after tossing the blanket on his bed and he came back out and sat down and turned on the tv and we started watching a show. I looked over and saw he had a little cum left on the edge of his shorts and I threw him a tissue and said he missed a spot. His face was pure white and he just stared at me then wiped it up without saying anything. I told I was serious about my earlier offer and he'd never need to worry about a mess with me because I'd swallow if that's what would make him happy. We didn't talk for a while again and just kept watching the show and he wouldn't look at me. I finally got up and went over and sat next to him and put my arm over his shoulder and he started boning up a little and he told me thanks and that I'm his best friend but that he just isn't gay. I told him that he didn't need to be gay to enjoy a blowjob. We laughed and we watched a few more episodes and and then did the super bowl thing with some other friends coming over too. I went home after the game as did everyone else. He messaged me on Monday night and said "I know how much you've wanted to see it" and sent me some softie pics showing me his ginger pubes and his foreskin in various stages of being retracted and then 3 boner pics, one with his skin pulled back partially and the other with his skin pulled so far back it actually looked painful. The last pic was a closeup of the tip showing where the foreskin connected at the frenulum right below his slit. It had a stream of precum dripping down his frenulum. These were not just some "old" pics and he had definitely taken them specifically for me. Not gonna lie, I busted before I could even get fully hard and have jerked off so much to them that I actually have a small sore on the side. I responded "thanks" and he liked my reply. It's now been 2 full days and he hasn't replied to a single text or call or anything since. I know he's ok because he has read receipts enabled, which he knows he does. I told him if he ever wanted it, there would be no reciprocation on his part and I would do it just to make him happy and give him the pleasure.

We did make plans prior to this last weekend and the pics happening to hang out this upcoming weekend because we both have Friday off this week and I also have Thursday off too. I have a key so I usually go over before he gets out of work, play with his pup, and make something for dinner, get video games and stuff all warmed up, etc. I already asked him if he wanted me to pretend last weekend and the pics never happened and if he didn't want me to come over this weekend. He read it but didn't reply. I told him to let me know tonight before 8pm otherwise I'm going to keep our plans as scheduled and head over tomorrow morning and keep his dog company until he gets home and make chicken parm for dinner. He saw it but didn't reply. That time has passed so I'll be keeping our plans as scheduled. I said I'd be over around 11amHe saw it and didn't reply.

Questions for everyone: what do I do? Why did he send me the pics? Does he want me to suck him? He has never actually said "NO" when i offered. He either just took it in, just laughed it off or said "but I'm not gay." Like personally I am bi, and I definitely love him, but not in a "I want him to be gay and marry me" way. In a he is my best friend in the world, and it just so happens that I want to suck his dick whenever he wants me to, Friends with one way benefits style lol. If he got a gf again or a wife that stuff would cease and there'd be no jealousy or anything on my part and friendship would continue minus the brojobs. I'm sure this is a bizarre situation but if anyone has advice or thoughts I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

I will follow up with details of whatever happens.

Caseylove99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So he came back out of the shower last night and as soon as he opened the door I could see his cock was as hard as steel and his tip was dark purple, like so much blood went to his dick he was about to explode. Unfortunately this meant I didn't get to tongue under his foreskin because it was already so far back from being hard. He sat down on the edge of the bed and he asked me "are you sure you want to do this" and I said "the only way I'm not is if you tell me no or stop" and he said nothing and positioned himself into the middle of his bed, put his pillow over his face, put both arms above his head with his hands behind his head and spread his legs to give me access. I slid up from the foot of the bed and just sat there a minute looking as his dick. I could tell his heart was racing because I could see his sick constantly twitching with ever heart beat. His balls were pulled up tight to his cock and i just put my face even closer to get a good look. Even though he had just showered I could still smell the "dick smell" engrained into his pubes along with a slightly burned or heated smell, With how soft and fluffy they looked I could tell that he used a hair dryer and a brush/comb on them lol. I think he was about to say something because I hadn't done anything yet but a gently put my hand up and ran my fingers through his pubes and his dick jumped. I gently grasped his dick with my right hand and gave it a stroke or two and swirled my tongue around his tip I can't really describe how it tasted or smelled, slightly salty and sweet because he was oozing precum the a faucet. With a slight "dick smell"'and a hint of "whole wheat bread" of all things. When I swirled my tongue around his tip he let out a very feint but almost painful gasp. I said "I'm going to suck you now, you can cum in my mouth and don't tell me when it's going to happen, just focus on enjoying the pleasure and not on me, ok?" Just as I was about to start he said "wait..." I was so sad because I thought he was about to tell me to stop and then he took the pillow off his face and looked down at me between his legs, even in the dark we could still enough to look into each others eyes and just said "thank you for doing this" and I nodded and he put the pillow back over his face. I gently grasped the base of his dick, pointed his dick in the air and put the tip in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his head 3 or 4 times and then started to go down, when his dock was only about 3" into my mouth he lurched in another inch and fucking exploded and his body went into a full seizure level orgasm. I was startled and missed counting the first few but once I realized what was happening I was able to count an additional 7 spurts of cum and at least 20 dick spasms before it stopped. He came at least 2 tablespoons worth of cum and it was really thick and viscous. It tasted like salty and sweet slime with a hint of a bleach aroma, really hard to describe. After he was done cumming I sucked his dick clean and swallowed his cum. He didn't move or say anything and went soft really quickly. As I laid there watching mr happy turn into mr softie with every pulse he still didn't move or remove the pillow from his face and his breathing went back to normal. I stood up and gently placed the blanket on him, bringing it just below his balls, leaned over, kissed his dick right on the foreskin/glans of mr softie and then pulled the blanket up to cover his lower half. I sat at the egdg of his bed and said "I understand if you want to pretend all of this never happened and it being a one-time thing. You are always going to be my best friend, no matter what, and what just happened will never be know by another living soul. But if you want this again, whenever you want it, you can have it, you just have to ASK for it" and he said nothing in response. I said "it's really late and I don't feel like it'd be best for me to drive home right now so I'm going to go sleep on the couch. I'll go first thing in the morning and you can talk to me whenever you're ready to" I went to stand up and he grabbed my arm and pulled me into the bed. He still said nothing but I knew he didn't want me to go so I just crawled under the covers with him and turned away. After a minute or so he readjusted himself into a sleeping position and because the big spoon. About 3 minutes passed, he said "thanks" and I said "anytime, and I mean that" he did a little "haha" under his breath and we went to sleep. I woke up a little before he did and he was spread eagle on the bed naked, I got to admire his dick and beautiful red pubes In the light of day and they were fabulous, he woke up shortly thereafter and was like "ok bitch time to get ready we gotta go over to (friends) house today for lunch" I showered quick and he is in the shower now and I'm so happy, It's like last night never even happened with how we are acting with each other today and that's exactly what I wanted it to be like. Tbh I want to be on my knees in front of the bathroom door and tell him to face fuck me as soon as the door opens, but that will have to wait for another time I think. THANKS FOR THE ADVICE EVERYONE!!! I will post updates if anything worthwhile happens in the next week or two.

Caseylove99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He took my virginity on Thursday night and it was amazing. After dinner and we settled down I showered up and got "ready" (that was fun... not). When we got in bed we hugged and he kissed my forehead and told me in a macho tough guy voice "I am gonna tear dat ass up, I hope you ready for dis dick" and we laughed hysterically. I started sucking his dick for a few mins while he rubbed some lube on my hole and then the time came. I laid back and he got between my legs and started gently fingering my hole. One finger, then two, then he asked me if I was ready. I was so hard and was about to cum already and told him that. He said "god at least wait until I get the tip in to nut, ok?!" And we laughed again. He got into position and I held my legs back and he started poking his tip around my hole spreading the lube. I had never felt him that hard before either. He started pushing the tip on my hole and we locked eyes and he asked if I was ready, in turn, I asked him if he was ready, we both nodded and he slowly started sinking it into my hole. It took about 2 minutes of pushing to get his tip inside and it felt like I was being sliced open with a razor. It hurt so badly. When the tip was finally all the way in he said "you're so fucking tight, I think I'm about to cum" so we didn't move until his impending orgasm subsided. He reached for more lube and coated his shaft and my hole and slid his finger into me adjacent to his dick to get some extra lube inside my sphincter. I looked at him and said, "bottom out in me now" and he got down really close to me, nose to nose and said "I love you" and pushed it all the way in, the second I felt his pubes touch my balls I exploded and shot a load all over my stomach. The spasms in my ass must've been all the extra stimulation his dick needed because he let out the most guttural sound I have ever heard and shit his load in my guts looking dead into my eyes with a look of determination I have never seen before. He collapsed on top of me and we laid there for a few minutes with no words of any sort. I finally whispered into his ear "I don't want you to pull out, I want to stay like this forever" and he took some deep breaths, pushed himself back up into position and looked into my eyes and nodded and said "I'm going to fuck you now" and proceeded to gently start pulling out and sliding back in. 20 minutes later he shot another load into my guts while I just laid there looking up at him admiring his beauty as he continued harpooning my ass with his dick. His sweaty face and body dripping on me with every thrust, it was amazing. When he collapsed on me again I felt his dick finally begin to deflate. I asked him quietly "can we sleep like this tonight" he muffled "mhm" and we just laid like that until we drifted away into unconsciousness. The next morning my ass hurt so much, his dick literally stayed in me all night. He started stirring after I woke up and said to me "you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did" I told him "I'd enjoy it more every time we do it and winked at him." He got back up onto his knees and we both looked down in the daylight as we watched his soft cock slide out of my hole. My sphincter helping pull his foreskin back over his glans as he pulled out. It made a plop sound as he pulled out and his now watery cum loads gushed out of my gaping hole onto the towel beneath us. I looked up at him and said "holy shit that was like a whole cup of cum" and he said "I told you I saved it up for you, I didn't cum for over a week" he grabbed the towel and started cleaning my hole. As he did we both started getting hard and he said "my dick must've acted like a butt plug bc your hole isn't closing up" I said "maybe that is because it is still hungry for more..." and he looked down at me and asked "are you sure" and I said "fuck me like I was the best pussy you've ever had" he grabbed some lube and squirted some in my hole and rubbed some on his dick, lined his tip up at my hole and said "you are the best pussy I ever had" and he fucked me for the next hour, I jerked off the whole time and shot 3 loads as he railed me. We ended up fucking 4 more times after that yesterday. Today I woke up to him making breakfast and him shouting "I hope you aren't tired of sausage, bc your gonna be eating some more soon" I said "have I ever gotten tired of your sausage?" and he said "take a shower it will be done in 10 mins." After breakfast I asked him "I know this is might be too hard to answer, but what does the future hold?" He said "idk what the future holds but if we are both enjoying it, I don't think we should ruin that... besides, your ass and mouth are mine now"

Caseylove99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So last night my world was rocked. He invited me over for dinner, which is unusual mid week but w/e. We ate dinner and went out to grab ice cream and when we got back to his house we watched a movie and I cuddled up along side him. I noticed his dick twitch a little through his shorts so I asked if he wanted me to take care of it for him so I did. 10 nice minutes of sucking his cock. It tastes so good. When I finished he noticed my shorts were tented too so he said "well jerk it off while we watch the movie." As I was jerking off I was getting really into it with my eyes closed and my head tilted back then all of the sudden he scooted over to get closer to me which got my attention. I stoped and was like "everything ok?" and he said "no, there is something I need to do" and he leaned over towards my dick and said "this isn't going to be very good, I'm sorry" and he, to my shock (and almost horror), started to lick my dick up and down like it was a popsicle. It only took seconds for me to go from shocked to the point I was frozen, to realizing exactly what was happening, to exploding with cum all over the side of his face. I was dumbfounded and scared shitless and just stared at him as he wiped his face off and got dressed while I just continued sitting there on his couch naked with my shorts down. Eventually he sat back down on the couch next to me and I had collected myself enough to pul my shorts back up by this time but I still was too shocked to even say anything. Eventually he asked me "was I ok?" And I shook my head yes. He said "ok, I'm glad. It wasn't that bad either. It didn't even taste like anything at all. Just like licking skin" I finally snapped out of my trance and blurred out "what just happened?!" And he shrugged and said "I thought you deserved something, so I gave it to you, don't bring it up again, ok?" I nodded and just sat there for a few scenes of the movie to pass. Then I finally asked him, "will you take my virginity tonight?" He looked over at me and he said "you aren't ready yet..." and I responded "I think I am ready, I want you in side of me." The look on his face changed and he said "you aren't ready yet, trust me" when I was about to say something else he cut me off an said "listen, I want to fuck you, ever since you asked me to take your virginity I've been thinking about how to do it. I've popped a few cherries and I know when the time is right and right now it isn't but I know when the right time will be. And he got up and walked across to the table and grabbed an envelope. He tossed it on my lap and said "open it." There were 2 sets of airline tickets to Oregon and California. He said "I'm taking you to the west coast to see the redwood forests that you've always wanted to see for your birthday. I rented some Air BnB cabins in the middle of the woods with nobody around. We will be out there for 12 nights. We are flying out the day before my birthday and I am going to take your cherry on your birthday." I just sat there dumbfounded and couldn't even say a word but I started tearing up and he reached over and hugged me. I could finally mumble through the tears "thank you" and he said "no... thank you. You've made me feel special again. I didn't think I ever would again after (ex's name). You are far more than just my best friend. Now let's clean up and go to bed, we both have work in the morning." We showered up and went to bed. This morning before I left to go to work I made sure to give him a nice wake up blowjob which he enjoyed. Yummy breakfast if I do say so myself. He gave me a hug, we both got dressed and left to go to work. He already had the time off approved from his job before he got the tickets and I asked for and was approved for the time off today. Good thing I've saved up vacation time lol. Now the countdown until our birthdays in August is on. I couldn't be happier.

Caseylove99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Obviously, this comes too late, but I would have said at this point do not ask, just do. Depending on initial position, caress his ass or his chest and just as soon as you feel comfortable, dive down and take his cock in your mouth.
I cannot just do that, he may never say yes, but unless I get a head nod or something from him telling me to, I just cannot do it. BUTTTTTT last night when I went back in his bedroom I decided to "catch him in the act" of being naked in bed now. After I walked in I saw that his clothes we on the floor near the foot of the bed that I had to walk past to get to my side so as I was walking I "tripped" on them and mumbled quietly to myself "wtf where did this stuff come from" and bent over to see what tripped me up and picked up the shorts and underwear and just stood there for 30-45 seconds with them in my hand knowing he was awake and faking being asleep. He knew I knew they were his an he was naked now and pretended to kinds shift around and groggily "wake up" and he said "oh you're back I didn't know where you went and got up to look for you but heard the fan in the bathroom" I was like, yeah, too much soda haha. But then I just decided to say it and was like these clothes weren't on the floor when I left because I would've tripped on them if they were and he was like "yeah... the boys just needed to breathe a little, I usually sleep naked when I'm alone or with girls." I was like "well you aren't alone and I am not a girl" and he was like "are you complaining" and I was like "I didn't say that I was" and he was like "I didn't think you we're going to" and did a little double pointing gesture towards me with a little clicking sound out of the side of his mouth that he does when he is trying to be corny but flirty (with the girls) or sarcastic (with the boys). And then he was like "well get back in bed and pulled the covers back to let me back under, exposing himself in the process. He was still boned up and I was just like "uhhh idk if this is a good idea, if I get under there I may be stabbed by that thing" he was like "yeah it's been like that for a while now mr happy just needs to breathe a little and he will go away but I'll be careful with it, hurry up it's getting cold and fake laughed" so I got back under the blankets and we laid there for a few minutes and then I was like "did mr happy go away" and he said "no not yet." I tried to make my move and said "does mr happy need help going away?" and he was like "yeah I think he does, do you mind if I take care of him?"'and I said "oh... no, not at all" in a dejected voice and he was like ok thanks, brought his hand up to his mouth licked his finger tips and started sliding the skin back and forth. I don't think I have ever been this sad and horny at the same time but just laid there watching his hand go to town under the blankets while his face gently contorted and his eyes were closed. After a few mins I decided to try a move again and I was like "I think I know someone that can help me happy go away faster than you can" and he was like "I'm almost there" and I said "oh ok, but you're going to make a mess under there" he stopped and was like "yeah that wouldn't be good, do you mind if pull the blankets back to finish" and I said "yeah I mind, and you can only do that if I get to watch" he said "ok, but you're weird" and pushed the blankets down exposing himself to me and proceeded to continue while I watched. I was so happy, even in the dim light I could see every hair, every vein, every inch as he jerked that foreskin up and down. The wet sound of his foreskin and his precum was so hot and when he reached over his head and put his arm behind his head, I knew he was close. I kept watching and he started grunting and his balls that were saggy when he started we pulled up to right I knew he was about to erupt but he just couldn't quite cross the line. He kept going really hard like I thought he may hurt himself or tear the skin and he was grunting still but almost like he was grunting in frustration I couldn't take it anymore and I reached down and grasped his balls and that was it, the shock of me touching his balls make him explode his eyes shot open and he looked right into my eyes as he exploded everywhere and I looked down just in time to see the last squirt come out. We said nothing and he just stared at me and finally looked away with an almost defeated look on his face knowing that my touch I was sent him over the edge. We didn't say anything for a while until I finally said "we really should clean you up" he mumbled "mhm yeah I guess" and I grabbed a box of tissues from the side table and handed them to him and he just rested the box on his chest but didn't do anything. I was like "we'll hurry up before its starts running off onto the sheets haha" and he looked at me and said "well you did this, you clean it up" OMGGGGGGGGGG I obliged and I took the tissues and started cleaning up his chest/abs and was like "do you want to do the rest (his dick/balls)?" And he said "well you've already touched it now, might as well clean that too" so I obliged and took me softy gently in my hands and gently cleaned him off with the tissue pulling his skin down and dabbing the tip being careful to make sure I got a little on the back of my hand in the process and was like "ewwww it's on my hand" and he chuckled and was like "sorry, just wipe it off" and I did wipe it off the back of my hand, with my tongue. His eyes opened so wide and his dick, in my other hand, spasmed. Then I did the same double point back at him with the mouth click that he did to me and we got back under the covers and tried going back to sleep. I thought I crossed to much of a line by licking his cum off my hand because he was facing away from me in bed when I looked to his side of the bed, I few mins passed and he finally said "thanks for cleaning me up and helping me finish" and I said "thanks for letting me watch and for letting me help, haha"'and he said "did you like how my cum tasted?" And I said "yes" and he said "interesting... that's good to know" and we went back to sleep. We woke up about 30 mins ago and he has been in the shower while I'm writing this. I hope he will let me suck him or at least let me give him a handjob.

Caseylove99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So last night was amazing. He walked out of the bathroom naked and saw me lying on his bed with my pajama pants and shirt on and said "well you can't jerk off with your bottoms on" so I got under the blankets pulled them off and threw them to the wall he laughed turned his laptop on and started casting his video to his tv. He came over and laid on his side of the bed and just spread his legs and his dick flopped down and said "here we go" as him and his ex came onto the screen. They started stripping each other and he sucked her tits. As he pulled her underwear down he started eating her pussy and she did the whole moaning thing. After a few minutes of that she took his pants down and pushed him down onto the bed she got down between his legs and spit a huge glob onto his dick and started giving him a hand job. He chuckled to me "yeah she would not suck my dick because of my foreskin, fucking stupid" he was starting to bone up a bit while we were watching. Now back to the video, after a few mins of playing with his dick he was rock hard and his balls were pulled up super tight. She hopped on him and started rubbing her wit pussy lips on his dick for a little while while she did the whole "oh daddy you're making my pussy so wet" dirty talk crap. After a little of that he rolled her over and went over to get the camera. He got between her legs and did a closeup of his dick and her pussy. He pulled his dick skin as tight as he could and used his tip to rub her clit and slid up and down between her pussy lips until his tip was soaked. He thumped it against her clit a few time and you just heard the wet slap and her screech each time. Then he put on a condom and came back over and held it right at her pussy hole and said "just the tip first" and slowly put the tip in. From this point forward she continuously moaned and talked dirty and kept screaming in "pleasure" it was annoying tbh lol. After his tip was in he held it there and did some zooms in and out with the camera then pulled out entirely and said "1, 2, 3" and jammed his entire cock in her in one shot all the way to the base and they both just moaned, it was so hot. He gave her the camera from that point on and she got kept getting rammed and everything was from her POV it was so fucking hot. His faces and grunts and everything was so hot. He was an animal ravaging her pussy. He lasted for about 20 mins before he said "fuck I'm gonna cum" and he took the camera back and pulled out and ripped off the condom. He told her "hold your legs up" and he rested his now bare dick back between her pussy lips and kept sliding it back and forth. It sounded so wet and slimy and squishy it was so hot. After about 30 seconds it was time and he just blew his load all over her clit and bald pubic area (she was shaved clean). He kept sliding for about a minute and he just started going soft before he stuck his tip in the cum and using it like a finger to paint his own cum around her stomach. It was the hit eats thing I've ever seen. He did a bad smiley face, haha. He zoomed out and showed her exhausted body sprawled on the bed cum dripping all over her and then zoomed back to his now soft dick, he flopped it around little and his foreskin was back to its normal halfway point and one little drip was still at his tip when the video ended. Aside from her moaning like a fake nympho and saying that she was cumming or something along the lines of "you're going to make me cum daddy" at least 100 times it was so fucking hot.

This whole time the video was on he was slowly stroking but I just couldn't take my eyes off the video. I was rock hard but was so horny I couldn't even touch myself or I would explode. When the video ended he glanced over to me and said "speechless huh?" And I was just like "yeah I guess you could say that" then he said "why didn't you jerk off while watching" and I just said "I was paying attention too closely I guess" we laughed. Then he said "well you better take care of this" as he motioned over to the tent I had under them his blanket. I said "yeah" and he chuckled and said "well hurry up" and he reached over and gently tapped my tent a couple time and that's all it took, I exploded hard. He just looked at me in horror as I shot my load off looking into his eyes after his hand tapped my blanket-covered dick. He froze and was just in shock. His touch made me explode. I looked into his eyes and looked down to his dick with his hand no longer sliding up and down. I pushed his hand out of the way went down on him and started sucking. 30 seconds was all he needed and he unloaded in my mouth.

After a little while he was soft and I stopped sucking, and I just cuddled along side him and rested my head on his chest. After about 5 mins he sighed and said "thanks for sucking my dick again... did you like my video?" To which I said yes of course and said some other stuff. Then I finally said "do you realize that she was lying to you and didn't cum a single time?" nd he said "yeah I know, I never felt her pussy muscles contacting on my dick from a real orgasm" I said "well 2 gentle taps was all it took for you to make me cum for real" and he laughed and said "you're welcome" we laid there for a little while and got up and slid out of bed to clean up my own mess and he watched me, he said "wow I did that huh?" As he saw all the now watery cum dripping from my stomach all through my pubes and down my legs and I said "yeah, all from you" and he said "glad I was able to return the favor, but don't get used to it." After I wiped off I went over to get my pajama bottoms from the base of the wall and he said, "just this once, you can keep them off, come back to bed" so I said "ok" and came back over. And he spooned my again. And I was able to feel his dick, balls and bush against my bare ass and back of my thighs. He wrapped his arms around me and we laid there. I finally broke the silence and said "so are you ready to sleep with your dick in my mouth?" And he said "well maybe another night, I like my dick where it is right now, it's nice and warm" with it pushed up against my ass and thighs. I said "I've got somewhere warmer" and reached between my legs, grabbed his soft floppy dick, pulled it in between my legs, his tip touching my saggy balls, and closed my legs sandwiching his dick between my thighs and balls. He said "that is warmer" and hugged my tightly and we started falling asleep. As we were dozing off I said "I love you man" but he was already asleep, or at least I thought he was, until I felt his soft dick pulse flex a few times and he said "I love you too" and we fell asleep.

We woke up this morning both naked but we separated over night. I knew his dick needed more pleasure so I slowly started sucking/tonguing him while he was alseep. I got about 10 minutes into pleasuring him when he woke up, and as soon as he realized what was going on he shot his load down my throat. We got up, got showered and dressed and proceeded with our day as normal. Went to his brothers house and hung out with other friends all day and are watching tv with everyone as I type this. He is on the lounger across the room from me with his legs spread WIDE open. If only everyone else here knew what would do to him if we were alone rn, lol.

Caseylove99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!! So I told him a little while ago point blank "unless you stop me, I am going to give you a blowjob tonight when we go to bed" he just stared at me and said "why do you want this?" And I said "because you're my friend and I love you and I want to make you feel good because you deserve to be satisfied." He just stared at me and said "oh... I love you too, but this wouldn't be fair to you, I'm not going to be do anything back" and I said "unless there comes a time when you want to, giving you the pleasure and making you feel good is enough for me to be happy" he thought about it and nodded slightly. We kept watching tv and was like "so I'm going to take a shower and clean up for you" and I said ok and then he asked me if "I wanted him to shave because none of the girls he was with that would suck him would if his bush was grown out like it is now" and I said "fuck no if you shave or trim I'll be mad, haha." He asked me "if i change my mind or if it gets too weird before or during would you stop and not be mad at me" and I said "only if that works both ways" and we agreed. He asked me "will you seriously let me finish in your mouth" and I said "yup." Then he said "when we go to bed tonight I'll take a shower and come to bed naked and I'll get in bed and then it's all you I just want it to be dark so I don't have to see anything because this is just going to be really weird for me I think" and I said "same" and he was like "remember I can stop it at anytime" and said yes and he was like "if I have trouble can I pull a blanket over my head and watch porn" I said "yes you could get your VR and watch VR stuff too and treat me like the girl in the video sucking you" and that peaked his interest lol. So yeah everyone I'm gonna be sucking his dick tonight probably in less than 2 hours.

Caseylove99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This weekend was pretty mellow but we did have some deep conversation. We hung out and had dinner on Friday night. When we went to bed he took all his clothes off to sleep naked again. After we were in bed for a little while I reach down to touch him and he pushed the blankets down and watched some porn on his phone while I sucked him off. He cums really quick sometimes. Only lasted for like 90 seconds. Like always, after I wiped his dick off I gave his tip a kiss and we resumed trying to go to bed. After a little while he asked me "why do you always kiss my dick after you blow me?" and I said "because I want you to know that you're my best friend and I love you and That includes doing this for you" and he said "oh, ok..." and then a little while later he asked me "so what happens if I ever get a gf again?" I had to think about it for a minute and was like "I know that will happen eventually bc I can't give you everything you want, but for the time being, I'm happy being your best friend and happier to help you satisfy your needs" and he said "thanks... and I love you too, no homo" to which I retorted " saying no homo after your guy friend just swallowed you cum is a little unnecessary" and we both laughed about it. I turned on my side to go to bed and he cupped up next to me and I could feel his soft dick and balls against me as we fell asleep.

Saturday his brother and some of our other friends were over and we all hung out until late. He ended up drinking a little too much and passed out on the couch around 11:30 and everyone started to leave around the same time. I tossed a blanket over him and his dog jumped up next to him and I went on the opposite couch and got comfortable. I ended up falling asleep but was woken up around 1 by him coming to. He was still pretty drunk and didn't realize it was as late as it was and wanted to sleep in his bed so I helped him into his room. When we got to his bed he just blurted out "thank you for sucking my dick all these times and swallowing my baby juice" and I was like "don't mention it, haha" and he was like "no really, no girl likes sucking my dick and some wouldn't do it. I was going to chop off my foreskin for the last bitch but you made me realize that's fucking stupid because you like my foreskin." And I was like "yeah I do like it and fuck them" and he just looked at me for a while and then gave me a hug and laid down to go to bed. He was like "can you help me take my shorts off?" Of course, I helped him get naked and into bed and he said "sleep with me tonight I don't like being alone when I'm drunk" so I did and this time I got to be the big spoon lol.

This morning I woke up and he was still out cold. And I decided to help wake him up. No playing around or teasing I just took mr softie into my mouth and went to town. He woke up about 5 minutes into the experience and looked down towards me watching me suck his dick. No words or even a sound he just watched. After about 3 mins he held my head in place and exploded in my mouth. I swallowed, cleaned him up and gave his dick a kiss, he said "thanks for setting my alarm" and we laughed. Went about the day as normal from there.

Caseylove99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last night before I was getting ready to go home he said he wanted to cum really bad so we went to his room and he dropped his pants as we walked through the door. His dick was already hard so I knew he was ready. I got on my knees but he said "no, I don't want to get sucked, I want to fuck." I told him I wasn't ready for that yet and he said "I didn't say I wanted to fuck your hole" and I was confused until he told me to "get naked and rub lube between your things and bend over." I did what he asked on the carpet right in front of his bed he got behind me and spit on his hand, rubbed it on his tip and stuck his dick between my things right below my hole and started pushing. I looked down and saw my balls flopping around as the tip of his dick kept hitting the back of my sack every time he pushed in. After 2 minutes he started going faster and faster and then he finally slammed against me hard and I felt his dick spasm between my legs and hot cum run down my balls and between my thighs. He just slumped against me and I asked him how it felt and he said "it felt so good, did you like it?" I said "reach down and find out" and laughed but to my surprise and shock he reached around and felt my hard sick and gave it a squeeze. He said "guess you did" I said "yeah..." he pushed off me and told me to roll over which and I obeyed. As I laid on my back looking up at him he walked to his dresser and pulled out his fleshlight and some lube. He squirted lube all over the opening (a mouth) and sat down next to me, pushed it down on my dick and said, go for it. I reached down and put my hands over his on the flesh light and started fucking it. After about 30 seconds I came. After another minute or so passed he pulled the fleshlight off my dick and as my cum was dripping out he kinda swirled it around and almost drew on my dick and balls with the ropes of cum and lube falling out. He kinda just laughed and said "You cum really fast" reached down and ran the tip of his finger on my dick across my slimy frenulum and circumcision scar and my now soft dick twitched to his touch. He rubbed my shoulder and said let's go clean up and we went to his bathroom and took a shower together. I made certain to take the lead cleaning his dick. Peeling back his foreskin and licking around his tip before shampooed and conditioned his perfect ginger bush. When we were done we dried off and as he was putting his boxers on I stopped him and said "no not yet" I walked over, got down on my knees, pulled his foreskin back, kissed his tip, let his skin slide back to its normal position, then pulled his boxers up and said "sorry, I forgot to kiss it goodnight" he laughed, grabbed his bulge, gave it a squeeze and told me to spend the night, which I did.

Caseylove99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So after we ate dinner last night we were playing video games and he asked me "so, what did you think of my dick?" I told him it was nice but why did you decide to send me pics now after all this time and after the awkward stuff that happened that weekend. He said, "I don't know" and I was like oh, ok, well thanks and I think your foreskin is really cool. Then he asked if I wanted to see it in person to which I of course said yes, so he whipped it out and starting showing it to me and how to retract it and stretching it. I commented how I liked his red pubes too and he said he usually kept them completely shaved because no girl ever liked pubes. He adjusted himself to put his junk away and when he did he had to pull down his boxers all the way and HOLY SHIT his balls are massive. Like full jumbo egg sized. I was like holy shit you balls are fucking huge and he was like yeah I know lol. Put his junk away and went back to playing games and no happenings for the rest of the night UNTIL he said I don't want you to sleep on the couch tonight, my bed is big enough for 2. So that happened but no spooning or anything like that to my disappointment. Anyone think he is flirting with the idea of letting me suck him off now?

Caseylove99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I decided to wake him up with a blowjob today. He lasted longer this time. A little over 10 minutes but he was asleep for the first 2 or 3 minutes. He asked me "do you mind if I watch this time?" And I said "sure." I could feel he was getting close because he kept tensing and asked "can I face fuck you to finish and cum on your face to finish?" I was like "facefuck sure just go slow so I don't gag, but why would you want to cum on my face instead of in my mouth?" He said "no girl has ever let me cum ON her face before" and I was like "why would you want to cum on someone's fave instead of in their mouth though, mouth would feel better right?" And he said "idk" and I was like "I think it's so you feel like you have power over them and are dominant" he said "maybe, idk I've always been whipped and only did what they would let me do, sometimes they'd give me a little freedom but not usually. I've never even finished in a mouth before until you, every other girl that would actually suck me would either finish me with her hand or make me finish my self when I was close" so I said "ok, do it" so when he was close I took my mouth off his dick and pointed it towards my face and licked his frenulum until he shit on my face. It felt so good and he just watched it happen.

Caseylove99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So after we ate dinner we were watching a movie and he came over and was like "hey, thanks for last weekend. It's been a long time since someone has made me feel good in so many ways" and I just said "you're welcome, I love you man" and he said "I love you too bro, no homo" and I just laughed at the last part. Then I just said, "so you said a blowjob would be nice too?" And he said "I believe I did say that" so I took that as the hint to sit him down on the couch and get to work. He was soft so I got to tongue under his foreskin again which I love doing (does anyone else really like the feeling of a soft floppy duck in their mouth or is it just me?). His balls were sagging really low and I started licking those too and those two things combined boned him up pretty quick. And then I said "tip only, right?" And he said "yeah but if it gets too sensitive I'll tell you to stop ok?" And I agreed and slowly took his tip in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it about 10 times then just swirled it back and forth really fast on his frenulum. I had to stop at least 4 times because he said he'd piss if I didn't. After a couple times he really started clawing at the arm of the couch so I knew he was close. But then it got too sensitive again so I had to stop. I took my mouth off entirely and he was literally leaking precum it was so hot. When he said he was good to go again, I licked the stream of precum from his balls all the way up his shaft, took the tip in again and started flicking my tongue as fast as I could on his frenulum and after about 20 seconds my tongue felt like it was going to fall off them he grabbed my head, pushed in and exploded. I couldn't even count how many squirts. It was just so much cum I was gagging and choking and it was actually borderline unpleasant but I realized how amazing I just made him feel. He was speechless and wouldn't let go of my head so I slowly nursed his dick until he was completely soft again. Then he finally let go. I let his duck slip out of my mouth, cleaned up my face using his shirt then wiped off the mess that was his dick balls and pubic/crotch area. I looked up at him, gave his dick a kiss again, right on his tip, then laid down opposite of him on the couch. He just laid there naked for another minute before I finally talked. When he did he said "that was the best orgasm I have ever had" I was like "from a blowjob or just the best one I've given you?" And he replied "best ever, period. It was better than losing my virginity, better than when I took (insert and ex's name here)'s cherry" and I smiled and he got up, grabbed his boxers off the floor and the cum rag that used to be his shirt, looked at me and said "ready for bed?" I said "yup" and we went to his bed and slept together again like nothing happened. He is playing some video games right now while I'm watching tv on one screen and him playing on the other while I write this. I may just go over and start sucking him while he is playing but maybe I should wait, his actually said his tip was a little sore from how hard i was tonguing it last night lol. Albeit he did jerk off in bed this morning while I watched and played with and licked his balls again, he just stroked really slow and gently cause his tip was a little sore, haha. I'm so happy everything is going so well.

Caseylove99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So he didn't want me to suck his dick last night but he did want to jerk off and cum in my mouth so he did that a. I couldn't help myself and sucked on his tip as he was squirting. After he finished cumming I told him I was going to suck him until he was soft which I did. I love burring my face all the way down to his pubes when he is soft, he has such a good smell. After he was soft I let him slide out, pulled his skin back and kissed the tip like I normally do and he said "I really wish I could find a girl that's like you." I didn't know whether to take that as a compliment or an insult and before I could react he was like "I mean a girl that would be down to fuck and do shit whenever, not a girl instead of you as my best friend" and then I said "so you want to find a whore to do this for you then?" and we just looked at each other and didn't say anything for a little while. When he finally said something it was "no one can ever replace you, I love you, and thanks for making me feel good all the time." He got up pulled on his dick twice, gave me a hug, said "we'll cuddle when I get out" and went to take a shower. When he can out of the shower he had a semi, hopped into bed and spooned me with his dick pressing on my butt. I couldn't not take the chance and started doing a little mini twerk on his dick with my soft pajama pants on I knew it would feel good on his dick. He got harder and eventually got close after about 10 mins. Right when he was there I rolled over slid down and sucked his tip again for the last 20 seconds and he came in my mouth. I cleaned him up with my mouth and slid back up into place. I said "I'm gonna suck your dick while you're sleeping tonight" and then he wrapped his arms around me, he said "you're the best thing that ever happed to me" and we fell asleep. I woke up around 4am and gave him a VERY gentle blowjob. Like I literally put his dick in my mouth and just slowly moved my tongue around, no head bobbing or help with the hands. He never woke up and he gave me a load after about 7 mins. It was weird having no body movement from him what-so-ever during the blowjob but the cum meant that his body liked what I did. I curled along side him put my arm across his chest and fell back asleep. He woke up a little while ago and reached down to squeeze his junk and he felt the crust from dried cum drips in his pubes. He was stunned that he slept through it and I think that turned him on bc he got hard and started jerking it. He kept jerking it while we stared into each other's eyes and then I reached down, grabbed his wrist and said "my turn" and slid down and did my tongue torture to his tip and frenulum. I had to stop and go again because of how sensitive he is when I do that but after 20 mins of on and off he exploded again. Before he rolled out of bed he said "I love you" and went to shower.

Caseylove99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I sucked his dick every night this week, but tonight was different. He wanted to hump me, so once we were both hard I laid down on his bed naked and covered my dick and balls with lube and rubbed some all over his as well. He laid down on top of me and when our dick touched I was in heaven. He buried his face into the pillow next to me while I wrapped my arms around his back and he just started humping and sliding his dick all over my dick and crotch area. After about 2 minutes I came. He kept going for another 5 or 6 minutes and when he got close he said "grab my ass and push against me tight" and I did. He started cumming while our dicks were were mashed together while moaning into the pillow. We just stayed entwined for a while and he got off me to go shower up while I cleaned up the bed and changed the sheets. He is finishing up now in there. I think I'm going to wait outside the bathroom door on my knees right now.

Caseylove99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So about 2 and a half hours ago we had just finished eating and were just watching TV and he went to the kitchen with the plates, I was laying on the couch with my head against the arm rest toward the doorway that goes out of the living room towards the kitchen, a few mins later I heard him grunt from behind me and as I looked up he was standing right the against the arm rest naked and he just rested his saggy balls right on my forehead and eyes and his soft dick flopped down across my nose cheek and mouth. His balls and dick smelled a little musty and it was so hot gave me an immediate boner. He came to the side of the couch and I licked his tip a little between his head and his foreskin like I've been wanting to do but he got hard pretty fast so that only lasted for about 20 seconds. I told him to facefuck me and he nodded and he looked up at the ceiling, I lined him up to my mouth and as soon as I guided his tip in he pushed in all the way. He only face fucked me for about 30-45 seconds, and that was it, he nutted in my mouth but held my head still with his dick sitting there for another 30 seconds or so until his orgasm was completely finished. I looked up at him and he looked down at me and told me not to swallow it as he pulled out. I sat there with a mouthful as I watched him adjust his dick and pull his skin over his tip to where it normally sits. It didn't cover the whole thing like it last night though, only went about half way like it normally did. He looked at me and said "show me my cum" and I opened my mouth to show him. He told me to swallow and I did. And he told me to sit up and he sat down next to me and put his arm around my shoulder, his armpit hair was super sweaty even though he didn't last long it was like he ran a mile. He reach down and grabbed my hand with his other hand and placed it on his dick. He was completely soft now and his balls were sagging down a lot and his dick ball and pubes were still wet from sweat, my spit and his cum. I played with his saggy balls and then rolled his foreskin back and forth a little while he watched. He said "I'm going to go get my VR I'll be right back" he came back a few minutes later, still naked and flopping around, with his VR and said "I'm going to start watching a movie, you can keep looking at my dick and play with it if you want while you jerk off. Just don't put you dick near me, don't get your cum anywhere near me and tap on my headset when you are finished cleaned up and everything is put away because I don't want to see your shit" he smiled, and put the VR on and gave me a thumbs up when I was free to start. I rubbed my right hand through his pubes, which we're still wet with spit and cum, and while I kept playing with his foreskin with my left hand I reached into my shorts with my right hand, lubed up my dick with what little of his cum I was able to get from his bush and I came in less than a minute. When I had my orgasm I squeezed down on his dick with my other hand and I think he knew it happened because he chuckled a little and he flexed his cock in my hand. He stayed soft though so it didn't turn him on at all sadly. I cleaned myself up and tapped his VR when I was done. He pulled his shorts up and we went back to watching TV like nothing ever happened for another hour or so before it was time to call it a night. We both have work tomorrow so he went off to take a shower and I grabbed my stuff to go home, we said our goodbyes and I just got back home a few mins ago and had to talk you all. :)

Caseylove99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He just throat fucked me for about 8 minutes. After I got naked under the covers I laid on my back with my head over the edge of his bed. He started flopping his soft dick on my face then he tea bagged me with his saggy balls and I licked them which got them hard. Before things got going I told him to spit in my hand and he looked a little confused but he leaned over and spit a couple times into my right hand. I reached my hand down and started stroking myself and looked back up at him and said "this is the closest I'm ever going to get to having your mouth on my dick" he smirked and said "you got that right" I looked up and told him "let's see which one of us cums first" and he said "ok, if I win, you swallow my cum, if I lose, you swallow my cum" and I said "it's a bet, but either way you have to WATCH me cum" he nodded, I kissed his tip, leaned my head over the edge of the bed, opened my mouth reached my left hand around and grabbed his ass cheek and he put it in until I gagged. Then he said "ok that's how far I can go, are you ready?" I muffled a mhmmm and then it started. After a few mins of me jerking and him fucking I reach my hand up for more spit, and he provided it, after another minute I squeezed his ass cheek and without a word he knew that meant I was about to cum and he sighed begrudgingly, reached down, and threw the blanket down to expose my jerking, I stroked for about 10 seconds before I erupted at least 8 shots. He froze in place as I finished cumming and I pulled his ass cheek as hard as I could to get his dick to my gag point and he exploded down my throat as I swallowed it. He didn't make a sound though and just blew his load, after he was done, he just pulled it out and went and sat down on the other side of the bed while I tried catching my breath from the coughing and cum. When I could finally talk again I asked him how it felt and he said "don't talk to me right now ok" and I was shocked and asked him what was wrong and he stood up and turned around and I saw why he was mad. Some of MY cum shots squirted far enough to land right around his belly button. He was angry but he realized I had no control over how far I could squirt. I put shorts on, went over and cleaned him up and apologized but did point out he came right as I squirted on him. That wasn't the best idea. He was mad at me for saying that, even if it was true. I sat there and said a lot of things to him that I'm not going to repeat on here but did pretty much end it with, there is nothing wrong with sexy/erotic shit getting you off. I vastly prefer dicks but if I watched 2 lesbians scissoring I'd get turned on anyway, doesn't mean I'm straight. So you getting turned on by gay shit doesn't mean you're actually gay. Erotic shit is erotic shit, period. He nodded and said "ok I guess that makes sense." As I said to all of you before, he is definitely NOT gay, even though he is into this stuff we are doing. I looked at him and said "are you ok?" And he said he was, then I asked him what he wanted to do now and he said "take a shower" to which I said "together?" And winked, he said "sure [deleted inappropriate word] let's go" and I said "say what?!?!" And he said "now or never before I change my mind" so we showered together. He let me wash his dick and balls and I shampooed and conditioned his pubes which was hot. He was humored by this and said he doesn't even wash his head hair THAT thoroughly. The best I could get him to do was wash my back for me, but I'll take it. We dried each other off and got dressed. We've been laying together watching tv for the last few minutes on the couch but he went out to walk the dog so I figured I'd update y'all. I can see him walking back up the street now. I think I'm going to let him take the lead for him a while if he wants anything. I don't want to make him uncomfortable at this point. On a side note, I don't really like gagging from being throat fucked but OMFG his cum is fucking delicious. I think I'm addicted to the taste. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Caseylove99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We had a nice weekend. I sucked him off a couple times and I woke up to him jerking off in bed next to me this morning. Couldn't let him hurt his wrist so I took over with my mouth for the final stretch. While I was licking his cum up, I looked up at him and said "I love you so much" he said "I know you do, I'm amazing aren't I?" We laughed, then he said, "I love you too." I asked him "if the desire ever came for me, would you ever willingly take my virginity?" He just looked at me shocked and said "like fuck you in the ass?!" I nodded and he didn't say anything, just stared at me. I said "just forget it, it was hypothetical anyway" and he said "tbh I'm not sure about that, but why me?" And I said "because I love you and you're my bff, I know that I'll never regret you" and he just stared at me. "I said, I may not be a girl, so it won't be your dream come true, but I'd want it bare and I'd want you to cum inside me." He just kept starting at me, and he looked down. He said "idk if I can do that to you" and I said "I was just wondering, no need for an answer, I don't want that right now anyways" he looked up at me and said "If there is ever a point where you want me to take your virginity, we can talk about it then." I just nodded and said "ok" and then we went and ate breakfast at the diner in town. I got a fruit cocktail with my breakfast and jokingly whispered to him across the table "do you want my cherry?" He proceeded to nearly choke on his water until I held up the cherry on the end of my fork from the fruit cocktail. I know I have said this already, but god his dick and cum are so tasty. Licking under his foreskin while he is soft and feeling him get hard in my mouth is such a turn on especially when he deposits a load right on my tongue.

Caseylove99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So when we were sleeping last night he rolled over and spooned with me and he said "I've been thinking a lot about what you asked me and if the time ever comes and you want me to take your virginity, I will." I just replied "ok, but I would have one request" and he said "what is that?" and I said "in addition to doing it bare and you cunning inside of me, I'd want it to be missionary so I can look into your eyes when you pop me" he said "now you're asking for too much" and I asked him how many virgins he has popped and he said "2 for sure maybe a third" and how did you do it with them and he said "missionary at first, but the first one I only lasted about 30 seconds the other 2 switched to doggy" and laughed. I said "why did you do missionary?" And he thought about it for a minute and said "I see why you would want that now, if it means that much to you, I will do it" I said "thanks" and I rolled over to face him pushed his shoulder so he was on his back and scooted down to suck his dick. As I was flopping mr softie in my hand he chuckled and said "I suppose I should've waited to say yes until you finished down there, I was never good at negotiating" and I said "well how about I make sure you don't change your mind" and I proceeded to give him 4 back to back blowjobs. He was so sweaty by the time we were done the bed sheets were soaked and his tip was nearly raw. My fucking jaw is killing me rn but it was so worth it.

Caseylove99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So we are on our way to our friend's house (his brother actually, my friend) and he asked me "so, would you suck and lick my balls later while I'm jerking off? I've always wanted to try that but no girl ever would do that" I said "yup but only if you tell me when you're about to cum so you can do it in my mouth" he simply said "ok." OMG THIS IS GREAT I GET DESSERT LATER TODAY LMAO

Caseylove99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I ended up spending the night with him last night again. After he said "well I guess it's that time" to signal it was time for him to go to bed for work in the morning and me to go home I said "yup, hope your dick is ready to sleep in my mouth tonight." His jaw dropped and he said "wait, seriously?" I winked at him and he said "ok!" We went to his bedroom and he got naked but he was already hard as a rock so I was like "well it doesn't look like your dick is ready to go to sleep yet, guess I'll have to do a little work" so I sucked him off. I told him to face fuck me standing up and he obliged. About 3 minutes again and he exploded in my mouth. He said "show me my cum" so I opened my mouth to show him his load. He looked into my eyes and said "please swallow it" so I did and he said "thank you, you really are the BEST best friend I could've ever asked for" I smiled and he said "I'm serious, and I love you, thanks for sucking my dick" and I said "you're welcome and I love you too" he smiled and asked me "are you hard right now" and I nodded. He said "let me see it" and he laid back on the bed so I did what he asked and I pulled mine out. He said "hmm I just wish I could bring myself to suck your dick, it looks like it needs a little attention too" I said "yeah it does..." he scooted towards me and moved closer to my dick and he said "maybe this will help you out a little" and he brought his hand closer and ran a finger across my balls. My dick twitched and I gasped. He said "feels just like my balls" then he said "start jerking off" so I nodded and as I brought my hand up to my mouth to spit on it he said "wait, I got you" and he spit a big wad right on my dick. I reached down and started stroking and he just watched it only took my about 45 seconds and I was there, he reached up with a pair of his underwear and wrapped it around the tip of my dick and squeezed it as I shot my load. I could barely stand and I collapsed onto his bed. He sat there laughing at me and said "I barely even touched you, haha" and I was like "that's all it takes I guess" and I thanked him. He said "Like I said before, I ain't a (expletive) but after all you did for me I hope this was enough to at least let you know how much I appreciate it" I said "yes" and he laid back down and said "good" he put his arms up with his hands behind his head and I got to enjoy seeing his ginger pits while we talked for a little while. Finally he said "ok, bed time" and reached over and turned off his light. I scooted down the bed and took his soft dick in my mouth and carefully we asked my tongue under his foreskin and applied a tiny bit of suction like I was sucking my thumb. He put his hand down and gently stroked my head and put his fingers through my hair. After about 10 mins his stroking slowed and after 20 mins he stopped moving. I couldn't tell if he was asleep or not until another 3 or 4 mins later when he was snoring lightly enough for me to be sure. While I didn't want to let it out of my mouth, gave it one final gentle suck, tongued under the skin around the tip slowly, and let it slide out of my mouth. I scooted up along side him, rested my head against his chest, placed my hand down on his dick and balls, and fell asleep. He woke up around 4am to go to work and woke me up to tell me he was going. I fell back asleep and went home when I woke back up around 8am. He texted me earlier this afternoon and said "my dick felt so good last night, your mouth felt like I got to fall asleep with my dick in a girl's wet pussy" I said "lol, my mouth is better than a girls pussy" and he said "tbh it is, pussy doesn't tickle me under my foreskin"