HELP/ADVICE needed! I want to suck my best friend, what do I do?

Caseylove99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So about 2 and a half hours ago we had just finished eating and were just watching TV and he went to the kitchen with the plates, I was laying on the couch with my head against the arm rest toward the doorway that goes out of the living room towards the kitchen, a few mins later I heard him grunt from behind me and as I looked up he was standing right the against the arm rest naked and he just rested his saggy balls right on my forehead and eyes and his soft dick flopped down across my nose cheek and mouth. His balls and dick smelled a little musty and it was so hot gave me an immediate boner. He came to the side of the couch and I licked his tip a little between his head and his foreskin like I've been wanting to do but he got hard pretty fast so that only lasted for about 20 seconds. I told him to facefuck me and he nodded and he looked up at the ceiling, I lined him up to my mouth and as soon as I guided his tip in he pushed in all the way. He only face fucked me for about 30-45 seconds, and that was it, he nutted in my mouth but held my head still with his dick sitting there for another 30 seconds or so until his orgasm was completely finished. I looked up at him and he looked down at me and told me not to swallow it as he pulled out. I sat there with a mouthful as I watched him adjust his dick and pull his skin over his tip to where it normally sits. It didn't cover the whole thing like it last night though, only went about half way like it normally did. He looked at me and said "show me my cum" and I opened my mouth to show him. He told me to swallow and I did. And he told me to sit up and he sat down next to me and put his arm around my shoulder, his armpit hair was super sweaty even though he didn't last long it was like he ran a mile. He reach down and grabbed my hand with his other hand and placed it on his dick. He was completely soft now and his balls were sagging down a lot and his dick ball and pubes were still wet from sweat, my spit and his cum. I played with his saggy balls and then rolled his foreskin back and forth a little while he watched. He said "I'm going to go get my VR I'll be right back" he came back a few minutes later, still naked and flopping around, with his VR and said "I'm going to start watching a movie, you can keep looking at my dick and play with it if you want while you jerk off. Just don't put you dick near me, don't get your cum anywhere near me and tap on my headset when you are finished cleaned up and everything is put away because I don't want to see your shit" he smiled, and put the VR on and gave me a thumbs up when I was free to start. I rubbed my right hand through his pubes, which we're still wet with spit and cum, and while I kept playing with his foreskin with my left hand I reached into my shorts with my right hand, lubed up my dick with what little of his cum I was able to get from his bush and I came in less than a minute. When I had my orgasm I squeezed down on his dick with my other hand and I think he knew it happened because he chuckled a little and he flexed his cock in my hand. He stayed soft though so it didn't turn him on at all sadly. I cleaned myself up and tapped his VR when I was done. He pulled his shorts up and we went back to watching TV like nothing ever happened for another hour or so before it was time to call it a night. We both have work tomorrow so he went off to take a shower and I grabbed my stuff to go home, we said our goodbyes and I just got back home a few mins ago and had to talk you all. :)

sunandfun

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That's cool -- he wanted to show he appreciated you and wanted you to get off too :) I bet soon he will let down the "I don't want to see you dick" wall -- and you guys will be jacking off together....

jmacdonald2018

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don’t know I have read this entire post and as a straight guy I would have to say he is using you. I would understand if he was a virgin and didn’t know what to do or how to return the love but it seems like he is getting what he wants with little for you. Don’t you deserve better? Don’t end up becoming his sex toy. As a male when I was younger I had a girl that I wouldn’t be caught dead with for many reasons but I knew she would suck me or let me do whatever I wanted. Once I knew what I was doing was selfish I stop and apologize. I would think about what you’re doing. Everyone deserves to be happy and so do you there has to be someone out there for you.
Having done the same thing with "straight" guys, or guys that are experimenting, I don't disagree with what sgtrock is saying...make sure to protect yourself, because you might get trapped in this cycle of feeling it will go further than this, and even worse ruining your friendship, which is the last thing I'm sure you want

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I still don’t get it he treats you like shit your not even a Fuck Buddy with benefits. You got to believe you deserve better cause I do and I don’t even know you. Respect yourself and find someone special who will make Love to you. Proudly walk into a room with you and will make you feel like their equal partner.

RJ5on1

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That's cool -- he wanted to show he appreciated you and wanted you to get off too :) I bet soon he will let down the "I don't want to see you dick" wall -- and you guys will be jacking off together....
Yeah, I tend to agree with what @sunandfun said. Hey, for him, this really is all new and uncharted territory, and, it's only been a couple days!

So yeah, I think being patient and allowing him to getting more use to the both of you being naked, and you just "rolling with the flow" for now, is a great way to handle this. I, too, suspect you guys will both be jacking off together, and probably sooner, than later! I mean, you were sitting right beside him when he told you, "... you can keep looking at my dick and play with it if you want while you jerk off." He obviously had no problem with that at all, "because he chuckled a little and he flexed his cock in my hand" when he knew you had cum!

Oh, and think about this; this time, right after he had cum, HE was concerned for YOU to be able to cum, also. Personally, I think that says a lot about his feelings for you!

So, I suspect his phobia to your dick will slowly fade away, too! I might be wrong, I don't think so, but time will tell.

yosoybalta

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So about 2 and a half hours ago we had just finished eating and were just watching TV and he went to the kitchen with the plates, I was laying on the couch with my head against the arm rest toward the doorway that goes out of the living room towards the kitchen, a few mins later I heard him grunt from behind me and as I looked up he was standing right the against the arm rest naked and he just rested his saggy balls right on my forehead and eyes and his soft dick flopped down across my nose cheek and mouth. His balls and dick smelled a little musty and it was so hot gave me an immediate boner. He came to the side of the couch and I licked his tip a little between his head and his foreskin like I've been wanting to do but he got hard pretty fast so that only lasted for about 20 seconds. I told him to facefuck me and he nodded and he looked up at the ceiling, I lined him up to my mouth and as soon as I guided his tip in he pushed in all the way. He only face fucked me for about 30-45 seconds, and that was it, he nutted in my mouth but held my head still with his dick sitting there for another 30 seconds or so until his orgasm was completely finished. I looked up at him and he looked down at me and told me not to swallow it as he pulled out. I sat there with a mouthful as I watched him adjust his dick and pull his skin over his tip to where it normally sits. It didn't cover the whole thing like it last night though, only went about half way like it normally did. He looked at me and said "show me my cum" and I opened my mouth to show him. He told me to swallow and I did. And he told me to sit up and he sat down next to me and put his arm around my shoulder, his armpit hair was super sweaty even though he didn't last long it was like he ran a mile. He reach down and grabbed my hand with his other hand and placed it on his dick. He was completely soft now and his balls were sagging down a lot and his dick ball and pubes were still wet from sweat, my spit and his cum. I played with his saggy balls and then rolled his foreskin back and forth a little while he watched. He said "I'm going to go get my VR I'll be right back" he came back a few minutes later, still naked and flopping around, with his VR and said "I'm going to start watching a movie, you can keep looking at my dick and play with it if you want while you jerk off. Just don't put you dick near me, don't get your cum anywhere near me and tap on my headset when you are finished cleaned up and everything is put away because I don't want to see your shit" he smiled, and put the VR on and gave me a thumbs up when I was free to start. I rubbed my right hand through his pubes, which we're still wet with spit and cum, and while I kept playing with his foreskin with my left hand I reached into my shorts with my right hand, lubed up my dick with what little of his cum I was able to get from his bush and I came in less than a minute. When I had my orgasm I squeezed down on his dick with my other hand and I think he knew it happened because he chuckled a little and he flexed his cock in my hand. He stayed soft though so it didn't turn him on at all sadly. I cleaned myself up and tapped his VR when I was done. He pulled his shorts up and we went back to watching TV like nothing ever happened for another hour or so before it was time to call it a night. We both have work tomorrow so he went off to take a shower and I grabbed my stuff to go home, we said our goodbyes and I just got back home a few mins ago and had to talk you all. :)
keep having fun, you know and he knows is just fun. maybe he'll fuck you next time

Reactions: Caseylove99

Caseylove99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So we've continued texting and playing video games and shit like we always have like nothing has ever happened between us, he hasn't even brought up anything at all. Hopefully we can do stuff again next time we hang out, will have to wait and see we're the journey goes from here.

Dontask321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So we've continued texting and playing video games and shit like we always have like nothing has ever happened between us, he hasn't even brought up anything at all. Hopefully we can do stuff again next time we hang out, will have to wait and see we're the journey goes from here.
Can we see the pics he sent you?

Caseylove99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Heading over to his place for the weekend and asked him if he wanted me to grab anything from the store he said "I'm feelin like hotdogs for dinner hbu" and I replied, "you can just ask for a blowjob... you don't have to do the word play thing lol." He replied "you're weird, I legit want hotdogs for dinner, get Nathan's and the split top buns and whatever else you want to put in them" and I said ok. He texted me just a few minutes ago now that I'm at the store and said "a blowjob would be nice too, I haven't jerked off all week" and I replied with the wink emoji.

sunandfun

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just at dinner and he is taking a shower now. He wants to know if I can make him cum only by sucking and licking his tip. Challenge accepted :)
sounds fun. PS if he sleeps naked tonight you should too.

Reactions: RJ5on1

Caseylove99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So after we ate dinner we were watching a movie and he came over and was like "hey, thanks for last weekend. It's been a long time since someone has made me feel good in so many ways" and I just said "you're welcome, I love you man" and he said "I love you too bro, no homo" and I just laughed at the last part. Then I just said, "so you said a blowjob would be nice too?" And he said "I believe I did say that" so I took that as the hint to sit him down on the couch and get to work. He was soft so I got to tongue under his foreskin again which I love doing (does anyone else really like the feeling of a soft floppy duck in their mouth or is it just me?). His balls were sagging really low and I started licking those too and those two things combined boned him up pretty quick. And then I said "tip only, right?" And he said "yeah but if it gets too sensitive I'll tell you to stop ok?" And I agreed and slowly took his tip in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it about 10 times then just swirled it back and forth really fast on his frenulum. I had to stop at least 4 times because he said he'd piss if I didn't. After a couple times he really started clawing at the arm of the couch so I knew he was close. But then it got too sensitive again so I had to stop. I took my mouth off entirely and he was literally leaking precum it was so hot. When he said he was good to go again, I licked the stream of precum from his balls all the way up his shaft, took the tip in again and started flicking my tongue as fast as I could on his frenulum and after about 20 seconds my tongue felt like it was going to fall off them he grabbed my head, pushed in and exploded. I couldn't even count how many squirts. It was just so much cum I was gagging and choking and it was actually borderline unpleasant but I realized how amazing I just made him feel. He was speechless and wouldn't let go of my head so I slowly nursed his dick until he was completely soft again. Then he finally let go. I let his duck slip out of my mouth, cleaned up my face using his shirt then wiped off the mess that was his dick balls and pubic/crotch area. I looked up at him, gave his dick a kiss again, right on his tip, then laid down opposite of him on the couch. He just laid there naked for another minute before I finally talked. When he did he said "that was the best orgasm I have ever had" I was like "from a blowjob or just the best one I've given you?" And he replied "best ever, period. It was better than losing my virginity, better than when I took (insert and ex's name here)'s cherry" and I smiled and he got up, grabbed his boxers off the floor and the cum rag that used to be his shirt, looked at me and said "ready for bed?" I said "yup" and we went to his bed and slept together again like nothing happened. He is playing some video games right now while I'm watching tv on one screen and him playing on the other while I write this. I may just go over and start sucking him while he is playing but maybe I should wait, his actually said his tip was a little sore from how hard i was tonguing it last night lol. Albeit he did jerk off in bed this morning while I watched and played with and licked his balls again, he just stroked really slow and gently cause his tip was a little sore, haha. I'm so happy everything is going so well.