Help Me Understand About Thick Builds?

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I think thick I was thinking more of Chris Pratt as he looks in these pics, not as fit as when he filmed Guardians of the Galaxy but not as heavy as when he appeared in Parks and Recreation.

View attachment 15373461

View attachment 15373501
The perfect body shape/size for a guy. Once you get over the attraction pf the lean perfectly turned out specimen who is always trying to be better its the real world that awaits full of guys its fun to cuddle up to, who wont be afraid if you mess their hair, guys with a full bush and passion, manly men not fashion models who look as if they'd burst into tears if you criticised them.

3HandsfulofDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I’ll make this short and sweet.. Since tmasculinity (in the gay community) is quite rare, body type is irrelevant…Masculinity is attractive. Masculinity for convenience is not (straight acting)…I don’t want a man to act I want a man to BE…

D

deleted907269

I'm about 30 lbs. overweight from my pictures here. Because of my build apparently I carry it fairly well. But I'm not feeling so well about myself and hopefully on the road to getting back in better shape diet and exercise, etc...

But my question is, why do you think so many gay guys are attracted to more beefy, thick guys? I'm personally more attracted to boyish to lean/athletic builds and thought most did. You know the classic male broad shoulders, ripped pecs and abs, type of body. Who knew?

Any ideas why?

So I just think we ought to revise what being overweight even means, the current standard BMI index is a total nonsense created by a nineteenth century Belgian statistician, so your 30lb/15kg overweight status might not even be a thing (I'm myself obese according to the BMI just because I pack a lot more muscle than what my height to weight ratio is supposed to be) so, your bodyweight is only an issue if your health is being affected.

Answering your question, I do not think the average gay guy is more attracted to a beefy fit, mostly from my personal experience and the lads I'm close to (big blokes like myself) we do not fit in the beauty standard that is steamrolling the gay community, muscular lean or skinny lean is the go to whether on dating apps or on the street.

Reactions: Cum_is_Great