Superior Member
Media
Henry and his dad

94c9cbfcc30ad5dd871b0e7768413bce.jpg

Happy Father's Day y'all

Zjamesm

Loved Member
Media
I never noticed he has heterochromia in one eye. Then again. I never noticed his eyes were blue until I was fucking around with AI and wondering why he looked odd.
His lower teeth are crooked (misaligned) too. I am not sure if you guys ever noticed that. It's a good thing that when he smiles, he only shows his upper teeth. Despite those flaws, physically, he is still 10 out of 10 for me, lol.

quicklackey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His lower teeth are crooked (misaligned) too. I am not sure if you guys ever noticed that. It's a good thing that when he smiles, he only shows his upper teeth. Despite those flaws, physically, he is still 10 out of 10 for me, lol.
He's British, right? His teeth never stood a chance lol

glamah91

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I MEAN WHO CARES LMAO

Attachments

Touya90

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The horror! :joy::joy::joy:

Josh Vasquez

Superior Member
Media
Morgantown (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is he having a boy?
No clue. The baby room's color scheme looks yellow and green. Either intentional or they just haven't gotten anything yet. His girlfriend looks very pregnant in that one photo so probably intentional