Hostel wanking

lprpete

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thinking of Generator London 10th to 11th May large dorm. Friday nights/Saturday mornings good for action?
Mornings are busy, but it’s hard to get any action as there’s too many people.. but you might see more nudity and I guess some horny guys for a wank before they get going (wanking could be seen through the peepholes only though, so you’re limited to the few stalls on the right..). I’ve always found nights the best time for action.. from midnight until like 2am, varies each night. Fewer guys, drunk straights and overall perhaps hornier time of the day..

GogogoJoseph

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Mornings are busy, but it’s hard to get any action as there’s too many people.. but you might see more nudity and I guess some horny guys for a wank before they get going (wanking could be seen through the peepholes only though, so you’re limited to the few stalls on the right..). I’ve always found nights the best time for action.. from midnight until like 2am, varies each night. Fewer guys, drunk straights and overall perhaps hornier time of the day..
Do you use the showers on Floor 0?

lprpete

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do you use the showers on Floor 0?
yes, always the basement showers.. the shower cubicles on floors 2 and above have solid wooden doors so cruising is a lot more difficult.. and you see less.. and there's only 4 cubicles per room.. but I guess if you do manage to find someone, the solid door and walls allow more comfortable hooking up space.. :D

SecretStratosphere

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yes, always the basement showers.. the shower cubicles on floors 2 and above have solid wooden doors so cruising is a lot more difficult.. and you see less.. and there's only 4 cubicles per room.. but I guess if you do manage to find someone, the solid door and walls allow more comfortable hooking up space.. :D
The showers on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors do have those changing cubicles though which are great for having fun with guys in. Much more spacious! Speaking from experience :imp:

• Haha
Reactions: lprpete

lprpete

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The showers on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors do have those changing cubicles though which are great for having fun with guys in. Much more spacious! Speaking from experience :imp:
Yeah, I’ve seen them.. better fur arranged Grindr meets for sure! Less so for cruising on its own..

But there’s all kinds of ways to have fun :)

lprpete

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’m staying in Copenhagen Downtown Hostel. The shared showers are not great for cruising, but since they are individual cubicles with thick door and walls.. if you find a guy on grindr, those could work really well!

Reactions: Pdm

rayve

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: Boywatch200