Hostel wanking

lprpete

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Update on the first night at the Generator London:
Although I was told the hostel was super busy and no beds were available in the basement level, the showers were very quiet. Hardly saw another guy there between 3 and 4, and 11 and 1am. After one it got briefly a bit busy, and I saw two guys sucking each other in the cubicle next to mine. That was hot, but I think they had messages on Grindr first.. I saw the first guy using his phone before the other guy across from him joined him.

Otherwise, no cruising and only saw a few dicks through the peepholes. It’s all about luck, and I didn’t have it.

SecretStratosphere

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Although I was told the hostel was super busy and no beds were available in the basement level, the showers were very quiet. Hardly saw another guy there between 3 and 4, and 11 and 1am. After one it got briefly a bit busy, and I saw two guys sucking each other in the cubicle next to mine. That was hot, but I think they had messages on Grindr first.. I saw the first guy using his phone before the other guy across from him joined him.

Otherwise, no cruising and only saw a few dicks through the peepholes. It’s all about luck, and I didn’t have it.
With Generator I definitely prefer booking a private room and using Grindr for hook-ups. Wanking in the showers can be fun but sometimes at this place it gets too obvious. I like my hostel dorm/shower wanks with a bit of mystery of not knowing what's gonna happen or who's up for fun. When you've got a bunch of other guys stood opposite you grinning and also wanking I tend to get a bit bored :joy: I like the thrill of the chase, the danger of maybe being caught...

Hope the rest of your stay is more to your liking though! Fingers crossed for you :imp: Weekends are usually busy there!

I'm back there in July. Looking forward to it!!

Reactions: Pdm

Pdm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

So good that you gave us an update. Helps a lot to balance out the huge amounts of requests for tips.

lprpete

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Update on the second day at Generator:

Morning shower (from 9:30 until 11) was not as busy as I remember from before, but still saw some cocks. Even had a little wank with a guy in the opposite cubicle, but just watching.

I’m staying in an 8-bed dorm, and turns out 4 out of us 8 are gay.. one of the guys was the guy from the shower.. and another one ended up giving me a bj.. I was chatting with him after the shower, a bit bummer of not cumming in the shower.. I could see he was into me and he kept looking at my boxers. Eventually he admitted he was excited after seeing me in my boxers and hand inside (I was deliberately teasing him). I told him to have a wank if he was horny (was just us two in the room). After a few minutes ge got up, went to the toilet to get done paper and came back. He lowered his pants and laid on his bed. After a minute of us wanking, I walked over and stood next to his bed. He grabbed my cock and after a couple of strokes he started sucking me. I came in his mouth in a minute. And then he wanked himself off after. Was hot.

lprpete

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Update continues..

I had a second shower in the early afternoon, at around 3pm.. no one else in the showers with me.

I had a third shower at the end of the night. Instantly there was a young French guy in the stall next to mine who was semi and he kept stroking it.. so I moved to the stall opposite him and left the curtain open.. he started stroking more and after a few mins I moved over to his stall.. we jerked for a bit, I sucked him for a bit.. but then he list interest so I moved out..

After he left, I stayed and after like 10-15min another guy comes along.. initially he closed his curtain but then he opened it a bit.. mine was half open all the time. I kept gently stroking my semi and he started to do the same.. once again, after a minute of this I moved over to his stall.. we stroked a few times but then he said he could’ve as he had a bf..

I stayed awhile after and although a few guys came and went, but nothing else to report..

So you win some and you lose some

lprpete

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
With Generator I definitely prefer booking a private room and using Grindr for hook-ups. Wanking in the showers can be fun but sometimes at this place it gets too obvious. I like my hostel dorm/shower wanks with a bit of mystery of not knowing what's gonna happen or who's up for fun. When you've got a bunch of other guys stood opposite you grinning and also wanking I tend to get a bit bored :joy: I like the thrill of the chase, the danger of maybe being caught...

Hope the rest of your stay is more to your liking though! Fingers crossed for you :imp: Weekends are usually busy there!

I'm back there in July. Looking forward to it!!
I think grindr is killing the good old-fashioned cruising culture.. as you said, there’s the thrill of chase and uncertainty.. if you agree to meet on Grindr first, where’s the chase??

SecretStratosphere

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think grindr is killing the good old-fashioned cruising culture.. as you said, there’s the thrill of chase and uncertainty.. if you agree to meet on Grindr first, where’s the chase??
One of my most recent trips to Generator was very different from yours. There were too many guys cruising in the basement showers :joy: the showers had at least 5 guys very indiscreetly wanking for each other. I was playing with a guy in one of the toilet cubicles and there were guys trying to get a look under/over the cubicle walls. I left them all to it in the end, it was too much. There was definitely no "uncertainty"to be had that night :laughing: I don't find those situations hot. If I wanted that experience I'd go to a gay sauna.

I prefer cruising a nearby gym - Nuffield Health Bloomsbury. They have a sauna in the mens changing rooms and I enjoy using that naked. Seeing who checks me out. Maybe it'll lead to fun, maybe it won't. I enjoy that tension.

I enjoy the showers at Generator, and having a cheeky little play... but I don't like cruising them.

lprpete

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One of my most recent trips to Generator was very different from yours. There were too many guys cruising in the basement showers :joy: the showers had at least 5 guys very indiscreetly wanking for each other. I was playing with a guy in one of the toilet cubicles and there were guys trying to get a look under/over the cubicle walls. I left them all to it in the end, it was too much. There was definitely no "uncertainty"to be had that night :laughing: I don't find those situations hot. If I wanted that experience I'd go to a gay sauna.

I prefer cruising a nearby gym - Nuffield Health Bloomsbury. They have a sauna in the mens changing rooms and I enjoy using that naked. Seeing who checks me out. Maybe it'll lead to fun, maybe it won't. I enjoy that tension.

I enjoy the showers at Generator, and having a cheeky little play... but I don't like cruising them.
Yeah, there was a guy or two like that this weekend as well.. and I guess you could call me one sometimes.. I mean I do spend an hour or two there at a time, seeing who is around.. mainly cause I spend majority of that time on my own, waiting for someone to be there..

But yes, when it gets too much.. peepholes is one thing, but invading a private space in a way that will distract the people there (like the toilets) is not cool..

GogogoJoseph

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Staying at space night capsule hostel in Berlin 15th - 17th April & then maverick urban lodge in Budapest 17th - 19th April & then MP hostel in Budapest 19th - 20th April.
Has anyone stayed in any of them? What’s the showers like?
It’s my first time staying in a hostel and super nervous.
How was the capsule hostel?

Reactions: Pdm

postgradfratlife

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Update continues..

I had a second shower in the early afternoon, at around 3pm.. no one else in the showers with me.

I had a third shower at the end of the night. Instantly there was a young French guy in the stall next to mine who was semi and he kept stroking it.. so I moved to the stall opposite him and left the curtain open.. he started stroking more and after a few mins I moved over to his stall.. we jerked for a bit, I sucked him for a bit.. but then he list interest so I moved out..

After he left, I stayed and after like 10-15min another guy comes along.. initially he closed his curtain but then he opened it a bit.. mine was half open all the time. I kept gently stroking my semi and he started to do the same.. once again, after a minute of this I moved over to his stall.. we stroked a few times but then he said he could’ve as he had a bf..

I stayed awhile after and although a few guys came and went, but nothing else to report..

So you win some and you lose some
thank you for updating these experiences! hope you still had fun even though you didn't get to cum each time.

Reactions: lprpete

SecretStratosphere

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, there was a guy or two like that this weekend as well.. and I guess you could call me one sometimes.. I mean I do spend an hour or two there at a time, seeing who is around.. mainly cause I spend majority of that time on my own, waiting for someone to be there..

But yes, when it gets too much.. peepholes is one thing, but invading a private space in a way that will distract the people there (like the toilets) is not cool..
I've been indiscreet the same way and probably will again somewhere down the line, so I'm in no place to judge. We all get carried away in these moments sometimes. I'm not criticising anyone. Each to their own! :blush: I just wasn't feeling the "feeding frenzy" cruising vibe in the showers that night :joy:

Reactions: lprpete