Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

lh0711

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Steveson just isn't ready. They were hoping he was another Kurt Angle who picked it up ridiculously quickly. When he didn't and needed more time in training he apparently made the decision to go to another Olympics and you can't really do both so we probably won't see him on WWE TV until after next year's Olympics if he qualifies.

Idk if Gable Steveson is even in NXT. I know his brother (Damon Kemp) is and is actually doing ok as a wrestler. They should just team up in the tag division because I don't think Gable is the next Kurt Angle.

If anyone is going to be the next Kurt Angle it is going to be Tamyra Mensah-Stock who also is an Olympic gold medal winning wrestler. Her personality is great and she obviously is driven and athletic. I wish her well.

They had 'the next Kurt Angle' in Chad Gable. However, being 3 or 4 inches shorter than Vince would like seemingly means they have to overlook EVERY OTHER THING he does incredibly!

Having said that - Super excited to see how Tamyra does. She looked genuinely thrilled to be there when she appeared after the Olympics, so glad she's getting a chance to do this.

Reactions: ss872

Bad_Bussy_

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They had 'the next Kurt Angle' in Chad Gable. However, being 3 or 4 inches shorter than Vince would like seemingly means they have to overlook EVERY OTHER THING he does incredibly!

Having said that - Super excited to see how Tamyra does. She looked genuinely thrilled to be there when she appeared after the Olympics, so glad she's getting a chance to do this.
Chad Gable is the complete package. He has the mic skills, comedic timing and is amazing in the ring. If they weren’t going to push him to the top, they could have at least given him some runs with the US or intercontinental titles.

Reactions: Siguy9 and lh0711

Di_No

Worshipped Member
Media
He needs to be given a decent gimmick. Can't stand watching Gable. He's great in the ring but beyond irritating.

Then again I feel the same about Seth Rollins and Bianca Belair. Between bells great, the rest of the time it's either mute or fast forward.

lh0711

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He needs to be given a decent gimmick. Can't stand watching Gable. He's great in the ring but beyond irritating.

Then again I feel the same about Seth Rollins and Bianca Belair. Between bells great, the rest of the time it's either mute or fast forward.
Chad does the best with what he's given.
Go back to his NXT days and see how great he is. Jason Jordan was floundering before Chad basically saved his career. Sucks they gave him the 'Angle's son' gimmick.

paynepane

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Everyone has different tastes of course but why do you hate two of the most charismatic and talented talents in the company rn?

Gizmojizz

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
25 professional wrestlers I wish I could sleep with

Daniel Garcia
Matt Vine
Chandler Hopkins
Jordan Cruz
Travis Titan
Jayce D'Arcy
Colby Corino
Julius Creed
Drew Gulak
Tristan Archer
Dash Wilder
Josh Woods
Mike Bennett
Gunnar Miller
Maxwell Jacob Friedman
Anthony Heny
Dak Draper
Moonshine Mantell
Adam Page
Chris Ridgeway
Big Guns Joe
Clark Connors
Stu Grayson
Thomas Dubois
Luke Kurtis
Saw Stu Grayson live yesterday and he is hotter in person.

Di_No

Worshipped Member
Media
Chad does the best with what he's given.
Go back to his NXT days and see how great he is. Jason Jordan was floundering before Chad basically saved his career. Sucks they gave him the 'Angle's son' gimmick.

I loved American Alpha. There's no denying Chad is great in the ring.

Di_No

Worshipped Member
Media
Everyone has different tastes of course but why do you hate two of the most charismatic and talented talents in the company rn?

Assuming you're talking about Seth and Bianca, I can't stand the shit Seth does where he laughs like a twat all the time (he was great as the Architect and during his first title run) and Bianca just pisses me off because you could literally murder her parents, piss on her husband and shit in her mouth and she would still skip down to the ring twirling her hair on the way to face you.

MagicMayhem77

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Assuming you're talking about Seth and Bianca, I can't stand the shit Seth does where he laughs like a twat all the time (he was great as the Architect and during his first title run) and Bianca just pisses me off because you could literally murder her parents, piss on her husband and shit in her mouth and she would still skip down to the ring twirling her hair on the way to face you.
Agree about Seth. His laugh and his voice are so irritating for me. I have to fast forward any promo he has. He also proved himself to be a bit of a dickhead a few years back in RL during his big babyface run that they actually had to turn him heel again and that put me off!

Reactions: TeamMagma and Di_No

nadanough

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Agree about Seth. His laugh and his voice are so irritating for me. I have to fast forward any promo he has. He also proved himself to be a bit of a dickhead a few years back in RL during his big babyface run that they actually had to turn him heel again and that put me off!
did he? what did he do? :O :O