Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

nomameswey

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Finally. I was wondering what happened to him. Him and Ricky Starks were partly the reason why I even started watching AEW recently, and the latter is apparently benched until his contract runs out. :pensive:
Ricky is gorgeous, charismatic, and insanely talented but he also always thinks he’s right. I wish him success wherever he goes next but there’s probably some humbling in his future.

menandstuff

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ricky is gorgeous, charismatic, and insanely talented but he also always thinks he’s right. I wish him success wherever he goes next but there’s probably some humbling in his future.
As much as I like him, he's not going to be able to pull anything when working for HBK and HHH.

AssMan90

Legendary Member
Media
During the break (which is full screen on Fite) Daniel Garcia got a suplex from Butcher and a little blue g-string looking thing was exposed. Guess thats whats under his little black trunks.
I think I can see what moment you’re referencing on YouTube. My screenshots are too fuzzy to post online but I think you’re right. A blue g string.

What a babe.