nomameswey

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Is he not allowed or something? I did not see him on the Do Not Post list
WWE doesn’t want any of their content in this thread (or possibly on this whole site). Either they’ll send copyright violation notices (DMCA’s) directly to the moderators or posts will be reported. Several WWE-focused threads have been deleted recently for this reason. Their talent can be posted but it has to be images NOT captured by WWE cameras (selfies, fan photos, media appearances, etc.).

Reactions: HonestDre

KyeLorny

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WWE doesn’t want any of their content in this thread (or possibly on this whole site). Either they’ll send copyright violation notices (DMCA’s) directly to the moderators or posts will be reported. Several WWE-focused threads have been deleted recently for this reason. Their talent can be posted but it has to be images NOT captured by WWE cameras (selfies, fan photos, media appearances, etc.).
Love the fact you have to say this every week :skull: :laughing:

• Haha
Reactions: nomameswey

Di_No

Worshipped Member
Media

And not the nudes of their talents, which is essentially why they were directed to the site to shut things down in the first place. Things were fine before that and some likely naïve fan getting in touch with the wrestler via social media to tell them in the hope of gaining their favour only to have them report to management and get the posts/threads removed.

Tad Bond

Legendary Member
Media
Those GIFs featuring Zack Sabre Jr. and Orange Cassidy are hot and I enjoy them. Those two guys have chemistry and I liked Zack Sabre Jr. calling Orange Cassidy darlin' in that back stage interview. They do look like they are about to kiss and that homoerotic tension is such a treat.

Tad Bond

Legendary Member
Media
As for the WWE I tend to ignore that promotion for the most part. I got turned off by them quite a while ago. I know they have some hot guys working there but I find them dull as dishwater. So I think we don't miss much when we stick to wrestlers beyond the WWE. I am a fan of Eli Drake and I hope he has a great run in the WWE, he has the skills and I think at his age this is ideal time for him to become a big star. I softened a bit toward the WWE when I noticed Joe Hendry visited NXT. I am pretty loyal to TNA; that is what I started watching when the WWE turned me off. I was quite excited by AEW until the Punk mess and I got turned off them big time. However I appreciate this thread as AEW has lots of hunks and it terrific to oggle them here.

menandstuff

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You really haven't watched WWE in a while. lol

To be fair, anyone who gave up between 2017 and 2022 had every right to.
I did give up a couple years ago but I tried an episode of Raw back in February and I was bored out of my mind so I just haven't watched since then.

Di_No

Worshipped Member
Media
I did give up a couple years ago but I tried an episode of Raw back in February and I was bored out of my mind so I just haven't watched since then.

The problem with Raw is that it's too long. You get some very good, even great segments, but they are often surrounded by crap that you have to wade through to get to them because they need to fill the TV time. The two hour shows definitely felt more urgent because they had to cram everything in and the real crap got cut.

Reactions: Juicy Ucey

Tad Bond

Legendary Member
Media
It wasn't long after John Cena joined that I had enough. The attitude era had ended and I remember it wasn't all that long after Sean Michaels was complaining about laying down and letting Hulk Hogan pin him.

Of course things that interested me over the years like Hulk Hogan vs Vince McMahon, I have watched a bit of that over the years. But I found myself just not enjoying watching it. Besides in Canada you had to order a Sports Channel Package to watch the WWE and I am just not a Sports person.

I tuned in for a little while when Smackdown debuted on Fox, got about twenty or thirty minutes in didn't like the new crop of wrestlers and turned it off and watched something else.

But on occasion I will watch some WWE YouTube clips if something major happens that gets me curious.

HonestDre

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Honest mistake then. I actually don't scope in WWE threads so I would've never known. I just saw those particular screenshots on X/Twitter and saw no harm :emoji_pray:.