On the latest episode of ROH, Johnny TV accompanied his wife Tanya Valkerie to the ring. At the end of the match when he knelt down by his wife you would think he had on really skimpy low cut underwear under those white pants. That guy is so handsome and sexy and it is hot that he had his buns on display a number of years back in at least one indie promotion. I remember he mooned another wrestler in that match I was referring to in an indie promotion.

Reactions: Timtiny8048
Yo seriously, whoever got my Jacob Fatu post taken down when there was nothing even REMOTELY posted about DUBYA DUBYA EFF, go get laid.
Probably because the images were owned by WWE and they don't allow their stuff posted here.

• Haha
Reactions: WhoIsThisOne
On the latest episode of ROH, Johnny TV accompanied his wife Tanya Valkerie to the ring. At the end of the match when he knelt down by his wife you would think he had on really skimpy low cut underwear under those white pants. That guy is so handsome and sexy and it is hot that he had his buns on display a number of years back in at least one indie promotion. I remember he mooned another wrestler in that match I was referring to in an indie promotion.
I’m literally watching that exact episode right now Lol And yes, I was thinking the same thing. I was expecting to see some underwear or ass whenever he knelt down but sadly nothing. You would think he was going comando.

Reactions: Tad Bond