House of the Dragon — Nudity, Men, Hunks, Dicks, Cocks, Sex Scenes

I haven’t seen much talk about the blowjob scene just before Aemons full frontal. It was just random characters but very graphic and although a prosthetic, it was a really big dick. Wifey let out a woah, but don’t know if she realized it’s a prosthetic.

I haven’t seen much talk about the blowjob scene just before Aemons full frontal. It was just random characters but very graphic and although a prosthetic, it was a really big dick. Wifey let out a woah, but don’t know if she realized it’s a prosthetic.
Is there a picture/video/gif of this that can be posted here?

Reactions: crazylazy2us
I'm not sure if George has ever detailed the customs of circumcision in the world of the song of ice and fire. It does seem that circumcision was not a common practice in Westeros or Essos as in the world of ice and fire a Maester describes it as "queer" custom practiced by a group of far eastern Islanders.

the scene was kinda pointless. They just wanted him to show D for no reason lol
I could be reaching but wasn’t it supposed to show power play, embarrassment , and that he is too immature to be suitable for the throne

yeah but the full frontal was still unnecesary lol
It is unnecessary for those who sexualize nudity, see everything as sexual, that they forget that we are born naked and that is how we are most vulnerable. Sometimes you dig a little under the surface.