How Long Should Sex Last?

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I find it unbelievable when guys say that they can have sex for hours. In my experience I can only last 30 to 40 minutes including foreplay if I'm lucky including for play..By that time the wife or I are so wound up we go like animals.At which time we have these exhausting orgasms and both collapse into blissfully satisfied heaps of entertwined flesh for an hour or more. We always start slow with manuel stimulation , them process to oral or toy stimulation and finally PIV very slowly speeding up to serious fast Pace.. I will say I always make. sure she has one to three orgasms before penatration. I'm reasonably large 6 3/4 x 6 1/2 so we use lots of lube. Slow deep strokes combined with short strokes tease alittle bit but quickly escalate into deep balls deep thrusts drive her wild as she starts pushing and bucking back which is my clue to .pick up the pace..We change up positions to keep things fresh.We both prefer standings missionary ,reverse cowgirl amazon and spooning with some.doggy.. I just don't know how couples can last for hours. 15 to 20 minutes and we are going like animals in heat. Normal.is normal but hours? What's the secret? Sex multiple times in a day is rare although some times. I'm ready to go again. By the way we are 65 and 67 respectively and always looking to enhance our sex life.Geneeally we make love 3 to 4 times a week.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
It takes as long or short as it takes. Men who say hours are generally full of shit. Anyone fucking me for hours would have a very bored and raw woman ready for it to stop.

There's no real time table to how long it "should" last. If you're satisfied, that's all that matters.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
There's no answer to this question.

Sometimes we fuck for more than two hours. Sometimes no more than 20 minutes. Neither is "preferred", it just comes naturally to us.

We have come to a point we can read the other, feel/hear their needs with no words spoken.

Previous partners, I'd be more than comfy with telling them with verbal words what I want in bed. With him? No need. We just know.

So, it depends on my bond with my partner. I prefer the speechless communication. We know when the other is satisfied, and are willing to keep it going until we're both on that level.

Lucky fuckin me ❤️

neutrno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I take short. I hate long sessions. My pussy is fragile and too much rubbing makes it sore.