How Many People You Knew Have Seen Your Dick Since You Were 18?

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Too many to account for. YMCA member as a youth.. Open shower facilities in frat house in college, community showers on two ships in the Navy, not modest walking to and from showers at various gym over the years, member of and camping at nudist resorts over the years and finally not covering up when changing at public swimming pool for ever. I guess I am an exhibitionist. I might add also many doctors and nurses during exams and surgical procedures through the years. So who knows how many.

D

deleted12590281

A lot. Nudist beaches, showers after football practice, gym showers etc. I always enjoy letting people see what all the fuzz is about.

I remember the first time I showered on my new football team. When I came out naked after the shower without a towel on, you could hear a penny drop in the locker room haha. All them were just amazed by it. They nicknamed me The Horse after that. The rumours quickly spread around the town I was living. That helped me a lot getting girls those years.

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
A lot. Nudist beaches, showers after football practice, gym showers etc. I always enjoy letting people see what all the fuzz is about.

I remember the first time I showered on my new football team. When I came out naked after the shower without a towel on, you could hear a penny drop in the locker room haha. All them were just amazed by it. They nicknamed me The Horse after that. The rumours quickly spread around the town I was living. That helped me a lot getting girls those years.
I always enjoy letting people see what all the fuzz is about.

But not one pic in your profile? Hummmmm

D

deleted12590281

I always enjoy letting people see what all the fuzz is about.

But not one pic in your profile? Hummmmm

Im not here to let creeps stare at my cock all day long

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
@AlexHugeCock

There is a point where you post that you have shown off your cock to many. Then you make the statement that you do not post here to allow others to "stare at my cock all day long." You also state that "I always enjoy letting people see what all the fuzz (fuss) is about."

These statements seem to contradict you repl about posting photos in an album o n LPSG.

D

deleted12590281

Haha u guys are hilarious. Not everyone enjoys having ur dick on the internet for all time.

I am a real life kinda guy. Come join me!

Reactions: CatcherMark
D

deleted13728981

Wow, not many for me compared to others. If only counting since 18, less than 10 for sure. My wife, former girlfriends, my boys, not sure who else. I don't think of myself as shy but I don't post pictures of my dick either.

Reactions: abattist

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Being a 4th generation nudist, I would guess my number would be approaching somewhere around 10,000 over my lifetime (I'm in my late 50s).

hokejka19

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Living in Sweden where nudity is just concidered as nudity, I would say a few thousand has seen my willy. On the other side of the coin I have also seen the same amount of willies..... No big deal.
Same for me. Plus for me extra willies in our hockey locker room and shower, so I have seen thousands of them. Mine was also seen so many times.

Really, no big deal. Boys will be boys, willies will be willies ;)