How short is too short?

Smolguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello! I was just wondering what the general height preferences of guys might be!

I guess since I’m 5’0” it’s a bit of a concern for me. It’s something I embrace as a part of myself, but it is worrisome that people seem to prefer tall.

But I also am a bottom so

playklax01

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I concur. It seems tops generally prefer shorter. 5 foot isn't ridiculously short or anything. I'm on the short side of average myself (5'7").

But height means nothing to me, it's just not a factor in my likings one way or another. Tall, short, whatever.

Reactions: delvin_vv

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The closer you are to average, the easier it is to pair. Having said that, the general rule is that there is always someone for everyone, it just takes a little longer.

You can't change your height, so make sure everything else is at it's best in regards to health, grooming etc.

Reactions: delvin_vv

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There would be a lot of tops under 5'6" who would find it harder to find a bottom. So you would be perfect for them. On the other end of the scale, there'd be a lot of tops who are over 6'4" who'd like to pick you up and walk around with you mounted on their cock like a hood ornament!

Reactions: w355291 and lttle1

Latham

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Got off with a dwarf one time that was hot might have been short in height but his cock was man size
Yeah we flip flopped

Reactions: P.J.9

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I happen to love shorter guys .. whether he is top or bottom.. .. since you’re a bottom though.. that’s a plus .. a love it when a bottom loves a lot of attention/ foreplay before penis comes into play..

Don’t think about your age as an issue..

The more you think about it the more insecure you will be..

• Love
Reactions: P.J.9

Cock-a-Hoop

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hello! I was just wondering what the general height preferences of guys might be!

I guess since I’m 5’0” it’s a bit of a concern for me. It’s something I embrace as a part of myself, but it is worrisome that people seem to prefer tall.

But I also am a bottom so
Size is in the mind ;) there are many ways to make someone ejaculate , regardless ;)