Is a big cock in any way 'painful' for you?

B_slimjimpencil

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
some say they don't like big cocks because of the 'pain' it causes them or that they anticipate they will feel. is it that those women who love the feeling of a big cock DON'T experience pain during the act or is it that you do feel pain but like it/don't mind it (pain mixed with pleasure etc.)?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have experienced some pain before. Not enough to make me stop, though.

it might hurt, but if you have some foreplay and maybe some lube, it'll workout ;)

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it's different for everyone. I have a friend who is now dating my ex. There were times where he caused me discomfort, she has never had the same happen. That being said... I tend to enjoy the pain of a huge cock. I haven't always, but it's something I've come to crave over the years. My current beau hurts me in the yummiest way. ugh. Loooove it.

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It'll hurt until you get wet enough. Very long will hit my cervix which causes some discomfort but still feels good, thick ones have never hurt.

Reactions: Beeman18

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Obviously we all have our own dimensions and if the guy is beigger than them then he will bang on parts of us inside. It just depends on whether u enjoy a little pain, which i do. However i did sleep with a massive guy once and he was too long by miles, so vaginal sex was too painful. But there were other things we xould do that solved that!

Reactions: Beeman18