I've Get Sick Of The Yahoo Bots

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
harleythegreat said:
oh yes, Iceland is quite beautiful, both the land and the people :wink: :tongue:

I spent Xmas 2004 in Iceland....great time, everything was closed which was great, although the burger bar at the Bus station in Reykjavik opened briefly on Boxing day...I liked the geological madness and the empty roads and crazy drivers on the icy roads....probably explains why Icelanders are a bit mad too...but in a nice way..:tongue:

harleythegreat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
oh yes, we're all completely nuts...our sense of humor is warped too...but I've found that most people like us like this :biggrin1:
I've got an extra doze of crazy though, 'cause I'm a redhead too, wai!

peace out - Harley

crazy, but fun-crazy

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
harleythegreat said:
oh yes, we're all completely nuts...our sense of humor is warped too...but I've found that most people like us like this :biggrin1:
I've got an extra doze of crazy though, 'cause I'm a redhead too, wai!

peace out - Harley

crazy, but fun-crazy

I can't say I didn't notice...!!! You look quite respectable in your other pic...you sure you're Icelandic...?:rolleyes:

Icelandic humour is great, like Scandinavian humour and to a degree English..it's the Viking influence.. :biggrin1:

harleythegreat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
ah, but I use my crazy pictures for personal use only. after all, I don't want people to get the wrong idea :rolleyes: I assure you, I'm quite Icelandic.

oh and 'uncut' I've put up a couple more pics

~Harley

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One of the things I liked was the openness....life lived at full tide but the strong sense of family, well that was my impression.

I especially liked those long winter nights....:biggrin1:

harleythegreat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
yeah, families are cool here.
and the long winter nights...honestly, they can get a little depressing...but we get the long summer nights as a contrast, sun 24 hours! and the midnight sun is SO pretty!
:biggrin1:

~Harley

(oops, I stole a thread)

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
harleythegreat said:
yeah, families are cool here.
and the long winter nights...honestly, they can get a little depressing...but we get the long summer nights as a contrast, sun 24 hours! and the midnight sun is SO pretty!
:biggrin1:

~Harley

(oops, I stole a thread)

I bet, I'll go back in the summer, probably next year now though but you never know. I'm not surprised those long nights get you down in the end or more the fact that it's 'dark' till almost 11am.

My one regret is that I missed the northern lights, the one night they were visible I was so zonked after tearing round in a 4x4 all day I fell asleep..:rolleyes: If ever there was a reason to return...

That midnight sun sounds great, even at the hight of summer here it's dark before 11. Did you ever see the movie "Insomnia"...always makes me think of what Iceland would be like in high summer.

harleythegreat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
oh!, the northern lights are so beautiful, when we get a really cold day and they're clear, I could watch them for hours.
really a treat.

and yes, you really should come here in a summer, it's really nice.

~Harls

and thank you again 'uncut' and I'm sure it wasn't easy ;)

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
harleythegreat said:
oh!, the northern lights are so beautiful, when we get a really cold day and they're clear, I could watch them for hours.
really a treat.

and yes, you really should come here in a summer, it's really nice.

~Harls

Rub it in why don't ya...:tongue:

I'll return and try to stay awake! I'd love to spend another lazy day in the Blue Lagoon...great fun, hailstorms and snowy hills going on all around but so long as you keep you're head just above water nice and toasty...surreal! And that water is HOT round the little 'island'..

harleythegreat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
of course I'll rub it in :tongue:

the Blue Lagoon....I've been there a few times, but I prefer the natural springs that have not been made into tourist attractions...they're free too :biggrin1:

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
harleythegreat said:
of course I'll rub it in :tongue:

Cruel heartless woman...:tongue:

harleythegreat said:
the Blue Lagoon....I've been there a few times, but I prefer the natural springs that have not been made into tourist attractions...they're free too :biggrin1:

Now she tells me...:rolleyes:

Well enough of the 'Iceland Tourism'...suffice it to say; 250,000 friendly, honest but slightly crazy people on a geologically unstable island most of which inaccessible without a 4x4 is (to me at least) by defintion a recipe for a great time.:biggrin1:

Am going be a bore now and sleep....it's been a long week. Take care....or perhaps not..:tongue: