Jackson krecioch

Yall really bullied him into loosing weight and now are concerned about it. Yes that does not look healthy …
that's what i'm saying, man lol. If i had self-esteem issues, came to this shithole thread and was called fat for being maybe 5 pounds above average for my height....I would probably develop an eating disorder.

He's lost muscle mass lol. The little extra "fat" he had was fine. Dude did not need a six pack to be hot lol. People were acting like he gained weight like Hayes Grier lmao.

Just glad he’s over his addiction, moving away from California to Chicago was smart. Getting away from the parties, coke ,alcohol ect: probably should take a picture at another angle. Does need a little meat on his bones. YES ,But the meat in between his legs is pretty hot.

Reactions: TJS97
If there were spicier pics than this in his OF people would post them, but there aren't
He is charging $100-200 for spicier content. People willing to pay that are not hanging out on LPSG Begging for free nudes

I always find it funny when people complain about influencers cost. They charge for what people are willing to pay. Like any other business. This is their income and job. I really find it interesting that so many people like to whine and are so negative. But that says what they’re lacking in their own lives. I wish negative people a happy day because really they need the extra boost in their lives because the have to over compensate. PEACE plus Jackson is a hottie