Jackson krecioch

I always find it funny when people complain about influencers cost. They charge for what people are willing to pay. Like any other business. This is their income and job. I really find it interesting that so many people like to whine and are so negative. But that says what they’re lacking in their own lives. I wish negative people a happy day because really they need the extra boost in their lives because the have to over compensate. PEACE plus Jackson is a hottie
So ridiculous

Management teams ruined Onlyfans with there restless massage and jacked up prices and false descriptions
Management teams and influencers like him ruin it. OF used to be good and you didn’t have to worry but all these influencers popped up and wanted to make a quick buck from their fans and killed the platform. Now a lot of us are way more skeptical when subbing.

Management teams and influencers like him ruin it. OF used to be good and you didn’t have to worry but all these influencers popped up and wanted to make a quick buck from their fans and killed the platform. Now a lot of us are way more skeptical when subbing.
Well said I don't mine paying if intro matches what u get

Reactions: Andrew B Johns
I always find it funny when people complain about influencers cost. They charge for what people are willing to pay. Like any other business. This is their income and job. I really find it interesting that so many people like to whine and are so negative. But that says what they’re lacking in their own lives. I wish negative people a happy day because really they need the extra boost in their lives because the have to over compensate. PEACE plus Jackson is a hottie
I think most people here are complaining about fraud, i.e. "influencers" describing one thing but delivering another. But I'm guessing you find no issue with that, and rationalize it as just part of the market -- that's where a lot of us differ with you, and consider that attitude pretty scumbaggy.

To be honest, it doesn't really bother me when the purchaser know they are probably getting ripped off, but have so much money it doesn't matter to them. But I do feel bad for the "fool and his money are soon parted" types, and think that talking advantage of their gullibility is reprehensible, and not what free markets should aspire to

I always find it funny when people complain about gas prices. They charge high because people are willing to pay, that is their job. It’s interesting that people whine about gas prices and are so negative. But it says that they are lacking any fulfillment in their lives since it’s “hard and ridiculous” because they charge so much. I hope those negative, whiney people get an extra boost of positivity.

Mikey's spicy days ended a while ago, unless he has had a recent change of heart not mentioned here
I think Mikey still does live streams on his OF. But, they are few and far between. If Mikey get enough tips in the live he usually will flash his cock and about 50% of the time he will jerk off and cum during the stream. But, you're right its hit or miss with him.

I think Mikey still does live streams on his OF. But, they are few and far between. If Mikey get enough tips in the live he usually will flash his cock and about 50% of the time he will jerk off and cum during the stream. But, you're right its hit or miss with him.
He did that in his early streams but not in any later ones I saw.

Reactions: K.david