Jacob elordi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah
I've never understood the point that if you don't like someone, instead of ignoring them, you decide to waste your time coming in here, looking for that actor's specific thread and posting "I don't find him handsome". like... Are they really this desperate for attention? It's even sad & pathetic
Yeah, it’s very weird if you really think about it. I have never come to lpsg, searched for an actor who I consider a bad actor and unattractive to me, read multiple posts about them, and then wrote a post that I find their acting poor and their face unattractive.

I'll watch regardless as well bc adapations of BEE's books are always at least decent, but Elordi being cast would be another incentive. I can't wait for another series of posts lamenting the casting of straight actors playing non-straight characters.

There's a lot of mystique around this guy but I don't find him particularly handsome. I may be in the minority there.
I know what you mean in that he's not traditionally handsome. He's the "ugly hot" type guy where everything about him looks off but he's still hot AF lol. Probably due to his smile and height.

I know what you mean in that he's not traditionally handsome. He's the "ugly hot" type guy where everything about him looks off but he's still hot AF lol. Probably due to his smile and height.
In what world is Jacob "ugly hot"?? As if.

I've heard Barry Keoghan described that way. Or Adam Driver. And I can understand the case for those.

By all measures Jacob is conventionally attractive and conventionally handsome. Let's not kid ourselves.

He’s the next SNL host
at least give him a skit on the toilet, we'll get some side cheek.

or a skit where he's shirtless and they admire this body. So tired of them doing it with the Rock, who ain't even that cute.

• Haha
Reactions: Odyssey Land
I want a skit where he goes on a date with Gypsy Rose in the guise of his ex Joey King trying to get him to kill her mother.
You-need-jesus GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Also, it was her boyfriend that talked her into it

Status
Not open for further replies.