Jacob elordi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, him beating the shit out of Lukas Gage the first season of Euphoria and then showering and putting on his underwear (does he sniff them?) and other clothes was one of the most homoerotic, intimate and sensually charged things I’ve seen done on screen.

Honestly, him beating the shit out of Lukas Gage the first season of Euphoria and then showering and putting on his underwear (does he sniff them?) and other clothes was one of the most homoerotic, intimate and sensually charged things I’ve seen done on screen.
I honestly thought Nate fucked him at the time by the way the scene was edited. I assumed the show was going to take the character in a different direction.

Reactions: Caleb Trask
I honestly thought Nate fucked him at the time by the way the scene was edited. I assumed the show was going to take the character in a different direction.
I'd never thought of that but given who the creator is, that would not be surprising. And Nate is kind of ambiguous for a while.

Reactions: billiebb
Is Swift Horses Jacob's first gay role? And will this be his first project that will feature him kissing another man?
Yes. But his character in Saltburn would have been fucking the psycho Twink if he had the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.