Jacob elordi

Status
Not open for further replies.
GC8bowBaoAIUOVw

His ass is kind of flat.

This is crazy because not only was his performance unremarkable in Saltburn, he was noticeably better and more deserving in Priscilla.

I agree. Also that's some tough competition but being nominated is still something.

I don't see him winning but to be nominated in that list is a great feat though.
I agree. The list isn't final though as the final list of 6 nominees for the BAFTA award for best supporting actor category will be announced on January 18,2024. Honestly, this category is all over the place. I'm not even sure who will win.

Reactions: billiebb
I agree. The list isn't final though as the final list of 6 nominees for the BAFTA award for best supporting actor category will be announced on January 18,2024. Honestly, this category is all over the place. I'm not even sure who will win.
It is! Some big names and big titles. It's not unlikely for Paul Mescal to get it. He's got stellar reviews.

It's a bummer it's not separated by genres - drama, comedy, etc. Barbie being on here is hilarious. Either way Jacob has a lot of upcoming roles. Man has been busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.