Jacob elordi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacob Elordi’s ‘Saltburn’ Bathtub Scene Has Inspired Candles — and You Can Shop Them Here

Jacob Elordi has captured attention with his roles in Priscilla, Euphoria and, most recently, as the wealthy aristocrat Felix Catton in Saltburn. If you’ve watched the movie in theaters or on Prime Video, then you know about that bathtub scene that has taken over social media — and now it’s inspired some candles (yes, you read that right).

You can relive the jaw-dropping scene without having to fast-forward through the movie with the Jacob Elordi’s Bathwater candle that’s available on Amazon and Etsy.

Fans of the actor or film can bring that energy into their home with a scented candle that’s inspired by that wild moment. Each version is hand-poured and features scents that’ll help transport you to that scene — minus the actual bathwater slurping. Instead, you can enjoy a cozy ambiance from the glow of the candle paired with fresh scents you won’t want to extinguish.

IMG_5841.jpeg

IMG_5839.png

IMG_5840.png

It's an off-topic, so just one link: Justice for the Women of ‘Oppenheimer’
again...
06ab159252ad9b29b8f3cf0f2adef5019825f32e.gif

Knowing Guillemero, he'll make it mostly book accurate, so we may get a gratituous nude scene of Jacob stumbling out of Victor's office. Adam wears a coat, and only a coat, for the majority of the book

Wow. Third collaboration with an Oscar winner at helm, this time with Guillermo Del Toro, the other two being Sofia Coppola and Emerald Fenelll. Whoever Jacob's agent is, they should get a raise.

Wow. Third collaboration with an Oscar winner at helm, this time with Guillermo Del Toro, the other two being Sofia Coppola and Emerald Fenelll. Whoever Jacob's agent is, they should get a raise.

He's making the right career moves.

the shoot lasts until the end of June. All I am thinking is that we'll never get a third season of euphoria:sob:

Reactions: Brad69
This man is staying booked. Like I don't know what he's doing for all these roles but keep it up.

Reactions: zabakingboy
Now THAT role is perfect for him! Mf looks exactly like Frankenstein's monster with his lurch ass, square head and prominent brow. We love accurate casting!

Now THAT role is perfect for him! Mf looks exactly like Frankenstein's monster with his lurch ass, square head and prominent brow. We love accurate casting!
actually, Frankenstein's monster, also known as Adam, was described as beautiful in the book. The only physically scary part of him was his glowing, yellow eyes.

He was tall AF tho

actually, Frankenstein's monster, also known as Adam, was described as beautiful in the book. The only physically scary part of him was his glowing, yellow eyes.

He was tall AF tho
That's what I get for only reading the book once back in high school (I was always more of a Dracula stan). I retract my statement about it being accurate casting, in that case.

That's what I get for only reading the book once back in high school (I was always more of a Dracula stan). I retract my statement about it being accurate casting, in that case.
Frankenstein is my fav novel. Dracula’s good but LONG af

Frankenstein is my fav novel. Dracula’s good but LONG af
It is long but it's remarkably fast-paced for a book of its time, not to mention genuinely creepy even for modern standards. Every time I read it I'm surprised at how well it holds up.

Reactions: tight79 and jkc
Status
Not open for further replies.