Joey from sc

One was a 5 min jerk vid and the other was a 7 min bath vid (he’s really cute in this) :heart_eyes::blush: I know it doesn’t sound like much (by his past standards). However, I am just happy I get new current content. If he keeps posting vids like this on his feed, I think the $16.99 sub price will be worth it,
There you go! At least someone is happy about it for him :innocent: even though I'm not :sob:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Prodigy539
Damn his Instagram has 103k followers. Definitely should be able to reach a lot and monetize off that marketing engine he has.
 
One was a 5 min jerk vid and the other was a 7 min bath vid (he’s really cute in this) :heart_eyes::blush: I know it doesn’t sound like much (by his past standards). However, I am just happy I get new current content. If he keeps posting vids like this on his feed, I think the $16.99 sub price will be worth it,
Yeah, 17$ for interesting vids and not too many PPV is good for me. But now is just his beginning on OF, I think he will post many amazing and sexy things after.
 
No it’s just that his OF is boring and expensive and after praying to the gods that Joey would come back, this is what we got. I feel the same way about the Star Wars prequels.

I mean he never said he was going immediately back into hardcore... What did people expect? His first vids back being him getting creampied?
 
I mean he never said he was going immediately back into hardcore... What did people expect? His first vids back being him getting creampied?
I don’t think people expect that, I just think once you’ve seen those videos, it’s hard to be interested in him charging a high price for just a solo vid
 
Glad hes back. Even if he was gay4pay not many gay men can take dick with grace like him. He looks like jett wayne now, hes an onlyfans gay
We need to drop Gay4Pay it's 2022. It's a dated concept we used so that men could pretend to be straight, make more money, and still pretend they were never really into it