Jordan Johnson: Tik Tok, Cosplay And Tom Holland Lookalike

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does confirm it’s 18+ so maybe it’s gonna get riskier, think he needs to figure it out more tho.
Yeah he’s new so he’s probably still trying figure certain things out and what people want to see

Reactions: Vgs2
What’s the point of the thread if only thing you all do is saying that you have his of and bla bla bla, and others ask to share pictures and you say no go buy them.... literally what’s the point of the thread, you all just want others to get jealous or what? You don’t even share them in private messages, you just write here stuff to make others jealous

What’s the point of the thread if only thing you all do is saying that you have his of and bla bla bla, and others ask to share pictures and you say no go buy them.... literally what’s the point of the thread, you all just want others to get jealous or what? You don’t even share them in private messages, you just write here stuff to make others jealous
... true. I get the rules and all the shit, but what’s the point of making others thirsty without sharing anything ? Enjoy alone and quiet because it’s gonna become a ping-pong thing and it’s already bothering me. That thread is useless if it’s happening like so

... true. I get the rules and all the shit, but what’s the point of making others thirsty without sharing anything ? Enjoy alone and quiet because it’s gonna become a ping-pong thing and it’s already bothering me. That thread is useless if it’s happening like so
Yeah i agree

This is tough. Like if people were to post here they can get a DMCA takedown, which could also eventually lead to a ban on this site from what I've heard. Someone said earlier that they can technically be sued if the copyright holder really wanted to do that.

I think it's fine to talk about the picture tho. I would like if people were openly saying they would share via dm's if that's fine to say here, idk tbh. I also understand if people who do spend the money don't want to share. It's their right to say so. As someone who is picky about subscribing...I can both sides of the argument but ultimately the people who pay don't have to share the content. They shouldn't be assholes about it though. It's just needless.

EDIT: Also, uh any threads here involving onlyfans are pretty useless because of the copyright stuff. So talking about it is the best we can do in a lot of cases.

This is tough. Like if people were to post here they can get a DMCA takedown, which could also eventually lead to a ban on this site from what I've heard. Someone said earlier that they can technically be sued if the copyright holder really wanted to do that.

I think it's fine to talk about the picture tho. I would like if people were openly saying they would share via dm's if that's fine to say here, idk tbh. I also understand if people who do spend the money don't want to share. It's their right to say so. As someone who is picky about subscribing...I can both sides of the argument but ultimately the people who pay don't have to share the content. They shouldn't be assholes about it though. It's just needless.
Ofc, but it’s definitely going to be :

- Amazing new pic !
- Share it
- Dm me
- I want to see it
- Wow, that new bulge : hot !
- Share it
- Dm me

Bla-bla-bla... boring

Status
Not open for further replies.