Jordan Johnson: Tik Tok, Cosplay And Tom Holland Lookalike

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is tough. Like if people were to post here they can get a DMCA takedown, which could also eventually lead to a ban on this site from what I've heard. Someone said earlier that they can technically be sued if the copyright holder really wanted to do that.

I think it's fine to talk about the picture tho. I would like if people were openly saying they would share via dm's if that's fine to say here, idk tbh. I also understand if people who do spend the money don't want to share. It's their right to say so. As someone who is picky about subscribing...I can both sides of the argument but ultimately the people who pay don't have to share the content. They shouldn't be assholes about it though. It's just needless.
That was what thomas keal said that he was gonna sue and ban everyone but he never did because he knew that it was gonna happen sooner or later he just didnt want to accept it

Ofc, but it’s definitely going to be :

- Amazing new pic !
- Share it
- Dm me
- I want to see it
- Wow, that new bulge : hot !
- Share it
- Dm me

Bla-bla-bla... boring

Yeah I know, but that's just how it is on this site. Mr. LPSG has to follow the law, ya know lol. It sucks more as time passes because more and more people are getting OF accounts.
That was what thomas keal said that he was gonna sue and ban everyone but he never did because he knew that it was gonna happen sooner or later he just didnt want to accept it
Yeah, I don't know the legality of it all but I can see them being able to sue. It's just not monetarily or mentally worth it most of the time.

Yeah I know, but that's just how it is on this site. Mr. LPSG has to follow the law, ya know lol. It sucks more as time passes because more and more people are getting OF accounts.

Yeah, I don't know the legality of it all but I can see them being able to sue. It's just not monetarily or mentally worth it most of the time.
And you cant sue every one

His pics will leak eventually, and no one with an onlyfans has ever sued someone for leaking it. 1) It's nearly impossible to figure out who leaked it, and 2) obviously if you put your pics on the internet, it's going to be pop up elsewhere--he knows it too.

That’s so weird! haha, wonder why would he turn comments off to people paying him extra?
He doesn’t want us saying in the comments to let other people know? Just like here on this thread how people are saying why didn’t he message them. Lol but it’s a secure way of getting first look at explicit photos lol

More realistically, is that he asks the site to take down the pictures, and then we will have to comply. But until then, it's fair game to post.

lol damn he really did turn off comments and you can’t see previous comments. He knows what he’s doing and that’s kinda snakey tbh. We figured he made $7k roughly in one day. Then all the dm. It will be extremely easy for him to make $20k a month which is absolutely INSANE.

Reactions: Marlandro
Why are we the issue if we aren't sharing? Like the rules are there for a reason. None of us are entitled to getting free stuff. Just is what it is.

If you don't want to pay or don't have the spare money then that's cool. Do you. But we can't expect free hand outs ya know.

Man, people are here to share pics and videos of people. That's the point of this shit. The thread is pointless if nobody share a fucking thing and only says "oh i bought it, its very nice". For christ sake you're BORING.

Status
Not open for further replies.