Jordan Johnson: Tik Tok, Cosplay And Tom Holland Lookalike

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, just to make my position clear, obviously no one who has spent money on the pictures is obligated to share it for free. I'm only annoyed with the people who are trying to tell other people not to post it either

Exactly! Thats the point of this site. Why that other guy is here I dont know.

Hi, the other guy. Hello.

This site is more than leaking pictures. If anything its not even for leaking pictures. Its to discuss and share things that happen to be public. Users can be banned for leaking OF content. Seen it plenty of times so why on earth should someone who is here for a laugh get banned so you get to download a picture? If it was public then 100% let's share but its not. Its behind a pay wall and no one should risk being banned here or there for a damn picture.

I'm more than happy to be nice and civil with people who may disagree with my opinions or what not but good lord, you really dislike me that much you have to rude in your replies.

Grow up

Moving the F on!

So disabling comments for fans, whats up with that huh

Reactions: Dokteki

This site is more than leaking pictures. If anything its not even for leaking pictures. Its to discuss and share things that happen to be public. Users can be banned for leaking OF content. Seen it plenty of times so why on earth should someone who is here for a laugh get banned so you get to download a picture? If it was public then 100% let's share but its not. Its behind a pay wall and no one should risk being banned here or there for a damn picture.

I'm more than happy to be nice and civil with people who may disagree with my opinions or what not but good lord, you really dislike me that much you have to rude in your replies.

Grow up

Moving the F on!

I still don't know wtf you're doing here hahshahshah bye

Reactions: jovanni001

Grow up

Moving the F on!

I believe he disabled comments for people who he sent DM’s because he does not want them to comment saying “he sent me a dm to buy pics” like other people have been doing before. Like I said, at least we now know he is getting a little more comfortable

I believe he disabled comments for people who he sent DM’s because he does not want them to comment saying “he sent me a dm to buy pics” like other people have been doing before. Like I said, at least we now know he is getting a little more comfortable

Definitely!

Btw I was just trying to lighten the mood with my last sentence lol

Tbh I'm surprised he is so quick to post x rated stuff. I thought it would take months haha

Reactions: Wrestler88
Definitely!

Tbh I'm surprised he is so quick to post x rated stuff. I thought it would take months haha
Yea , I thought the same thing but what I saw on his Instagram was that he got 465 subscribers in one day! He got a taste of the money and now he knows what he can do lol

That's why people make throwaway emails and fake accounts, they share pics or what ever then it gets deleted banned and they make another account rinse and repeat.

Reactions: radagast_
Definitely!

He is allowing comments again, but the first comment I see is “why are some people allowed to buy pics and we’re not” lol so he’s active on the page, I noticed he also removed his online status, it doesn’t say when he is or was on anymore

Yea , I thought the same thing but what I saw on his Instagram was that he got 465 subscribers in one day! He got a taste of the money and now he knows what he can do lol
That's it. He saw money come easy, he likes it and he’s ready to keep going, maybe faster and further

Reactions: mojimo
Well he said that he is gonna post daily so im planning to sub next month that way there will be more content

Reactions: Vgs2
What’s the point of the thread if only thing you all do is saying that you have his of and bla bla bla, and others ask to share pictures and you say no go buy them.... literally what’s the point of the thread, you all just want others to get jealous or what? You don’t even share them in private messages, you just write here stuff to make others jealous

Some people would like to know what the content is before they buy. Most threads on LPSG are discussion and not pics

Status
Not open for further replies.