Jordan Johnson: Tik Tok, Cosplay And Tom Holland Lookalike

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol damn he really did turn off comments and you can’t see previous comments. He knows what he’s doing and that’s kinda snakey tbh. We figured he made $7k roughly in one day. Then all the dm. It will be extremely easy for him to make $20k a month which is absolutely INSANE.

It is not uncommon to turn off comments...especially a straight guy who is tired of sexual comment from other men

Reactions: mojimo
That's why people make throwaway emails and fake accounts, they share pics or what ever then it gets deleted banned and they make another account rinse and repeat.

So people should pay to access his site, take the time to make a fake account and email all to share pics they paid for with people they don't know who want it for free?

So people should pay to access his site, take the time to make a fake account and email all to share pics they paid for with people they don't know who want it for free?
OMG this again... don't wanna share anything? Cool. Wanna share something? Awesome. We are in the "Large Penis Support Group", an website known for leaks, not on facebook or something. I shared a lot of things here in the past, a lot of them were taken down and here I am. Stop being an asshole in a website that everybody knows for a reason.

Reactions: quiet90
"oh i'm subscribed to him, and it's really great but oh no! i cant share anything beacuse of the rules, sorry go buy it"

giphy.gif

OMG this again... don't wanna share anything? Cool. Wanna share something? Awesome. We are in the "Large Penis Support Group", an website known for leaks, not on facebook or something. I shared a lot of things here in the past, a lot of them were taken down and here I am. Stop being an asshole in a website that everybody knows for a reason.

Yup, this attitude definitely motivates people to give you something for free that they paid for. Your posts may have prevented anyone from sharing the content they paid for.

Yup, this attitude definitely motivates people to give you something for free that they paid for. Your posts may have prevented anyone from sharing the content they paid for.
This thread died babe, I don't wanna anything. I just responded because you're annoying. Unwaching bye

Hello can people actually post the photos for my broke ass please and thank you :)

Samesies. I just don’t want to subscribe if it’s going to be all VPL and shirtless pics.

He’s getting ballsier and it’s only day two. He’s just posted two pics of him with his legs spread open with a semi and his face is in it. I’d wait till next month if anyone is thinking of subscribing, he’ll probably be doing nudes by then haha
REALLY??? omg...i need fhdhbxbsgsgsg wow

Reactions: 123yes
He’s getting ballsier and it’s only day two. He’s just posted two pics of him with his legs spread open with a semi and his face is in it. I’d wait till next month if anyone is thinking of subscribing, he’ll probably be doing nudes by then haha
omg I really wanna see

Good lord...why is the payments failing...like what is the issue with this wrong 3d secure key...nothing has changed. Its still the same card lol why is OF so bad at running
This is a good reason why people should post them here. For the people who LITERALLY cannot pay for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.