TeddyFarron

Superior Member
Media
What are you both talking about??? He doesn't have to promote himself on here? And he's fully in his right to request any of his content to be removed. The lad can do what he wants

True, he just got REALLY triggered about it and then just had a go at someone for like no reason. Also his dick is nothing special, sure it looks good, but all these cocky onlyfans boys saying "come see why i'm in the top 1% of creators" I don't understand... cause that's literally every single creator somehow, and from what i've seen, theres no sex tapes, very little cumshot videos or verbal videos, no assplay, and it's all on PPV. Not worth.

So basically, he could have used this thread to ask his main fanbase (gay men) what we'd like to see more of in order to help him grow since he doesn't have any talent to do anything else in life.

Just my opinion, no need to argue :)

Reactions: Dublad89

GayLadUK

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hahahaha creasing!! Legit though!! Convinced no one actually buys them and he just changes the amount of reduced numbers so it looks like people have
Haha it’s so true. He’s constantly offering a reduction. ONLY 10 spots left. . . Until they’ve gone and then there will be another 50. I mean, when you run so many discounts you just know the OF is going to be shite.