Help Needed: Setting Up My Straight Friend's OnlyFans - Seeking Advice!

Excuse you, I straight up said my personal preference, didn’t knock anyone. So I’d say f@ck you
This whole thread is asking for advice which tend to be personal preferences. I gave my personal preference as well so calm down. I never said you or anybody else knocked anyone. You gave yours and I gave mine.

I believe it is great you help him but you should take care and let everything clear.
Are you going to join to his shows?
Is him going to tell it to his wife? I'm sure the vids will be more demanded

Reactions: Arcanjo91
Just my two cents...

I would be unlikely to subscribe for long if I never saw his face - but the one mask a few pages back that just cover his eyes - that would get my vote.

Tons of content - but also let us ogle him. Video him getting undressed and taking a shower, naked workout, just every day stuff but adding nudity.

He probably needs some sort of angle - like lexnstuff is the hot hairy straight guy who likes to put toys in his ass. Doesn't have to be that... but you know, it's an angle that works. Straight is hot - but straight with something special added (maybe it's straight but he let's his gay buddy massage him, suck him - I don't know - just mix it up to keep our interest)

and that's generally it - I would try to do as much content as possible. Try to get him naked soft as well as naked hard - it doesn't always have to be a hardon. like mix it up. good luck!!!

First of all, it is so nice of you to offer helping him specially knowing that English is not his forte.

Also, there are lots of things you can do to engage in content and keep quality over quantity.

You could put him in different scenarios where you can have him take pictures and record himself showering, working from home, making coffee, etc. but then more kinky stuff like using toys and whatnot.

The most important is that he feels comfortable and the rest will come naturally. Also you could have him charge PPV for personalized requests.

Not really sure about wearing a facemask, I think you could just crop the video or have it recorded from the neck down but then again that’s me. There’s audience for everyone.

Let us know when it’s open! I would definitely subscribe. Looking forward to more videos and pics!

Check out Robbie Reid’s page - he has a free page too, he does mask and pixelated photos and videos. I’m sure I’d you DM’d him he’d give you some pointers, he’s really nice to talk to

Reactions: kev2001
Is his wife anywhere near as hot and fit as he is?

Maybe if his OnlyFans takes off and starts bringing in income, he could approach his wife about joining him in photo/video shoots.

I mean, he can't keep it from her forever. The longer he goes without telling her, the worse it will be if/when she somehow finds out about it.

OTOH, is there a significant hetero market for OnlyFans sites? Or is it mostly a gay thing? I honestly do not know.

He’ll need to have a Twitter page for sure. It drives to traffic too. I used to manage a mates OF and it’s one of the main drivers of subs to the page.
100 percent this... before I subscribe to an OF - I always check their twitter page to see what kind of content I would be getting

Hey everyone,

Please don't give up on me.

The preparations for the OF page are progressing slowly. I need to sort out some tax issues first, and he is on holiday this week, so I haven't had a chance to meet with him yet. I'll be posting some content here later today.

Hey everyone,

The preparations for the OF page are progressing slowly. I need to sort out some tax issues first, and he is on holiday this week, so I haven't had a chance to meet with him yet. I'll be posting some content here later today.
take your time, first time doing OF need a lot of searching to make it a perfect. It good to know that you took our advice to make this thing to happen. I hope his OF will open smoothly.

Hey everyone,

Cool, looking forward to it!

Hello everyone,

My name is Jamie and I've been a silent member of this community since 2016, and yes, I know... "silent" and "community" don't exactly go hand in hand. But now, I need your input and help on something. Let me explain the situation:

I've been friends with this guy - lets call him "AJ" - for years. I've watched him climb the career ladder, get married, and have two kids. We've seen each other naked a few times while changing or showering at work, and as a good gay friend, I often compliment him, but that's where it ends. He sometimes teases me with sexy pictures, and I try to push boundaries as much as I feel he's comfortable with. I've never had romantic feelings for him, but I'd definitely be interested in getting my hands on what he's packing...

Few days ago, he told me he needs some extra money and asked if I could help him set up an OnlyFans account. We've always been open and talked about things like this, so it wasn't a surprise. I agreed to help and mentioned that we need to create some content first, which he has started to provide. You might wonder why he needs my help. Well, he doesn't speak English at all (we live in Germany, and he might indeed be the last German not speaking English), his wife knows nothing about this, and he trusts my judgment. Plus, as a gay guy, it's assumed I know all about OnlyFans, right?

Here's where I need your help: I have no idea which direction to take, and I'm unsure if this will work at all. He doesn't want to show his face (yet), so he'll be using a mask. He won't talk in his videos, won't do any anal stuff (at least for now), and won't collaborate with others. I still need to come up with a name for him and a direction/niche to pursue. He's willing to work hard for this. The most I think I can convince him to do is maybe a worship video where I could massage him or something similar.

What do you all think? Does he have a chance in the OnlyFans Jungle? Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Here are some more Infos about him: he's in his mid-30s, has 2 kids, never done anything with a guy (to my knowledge anyway), has a big uncut dick with a big foreskin, leaks precum like crazy, huge cumshots (I've seen one...), is very fit and works out daily. And here are some pictures of him

Here some more pics...
He is hot!

Hey everyone,

Great look forward to it!

He looks incredible in those photos. For me personally you got my attention at "leaks premium like crazy" - I absolutely love that and not many performers make a thing of showing it. Maybe that could become one of his niche things? I agree with others re the getting the balance right, and quality rather than quantity. I would say that showing off arse and hole is a must & glad that he would be ok with that, with any luck ass play would come later down the line. Playing with toys is a great idea too.
I would definitely love to see him drool pre! I gotta see if what OP is saying is true!