Help Needed: Setting Up My Straight Friend's OnlyFans - Seeking Advice!

So this is some tips you can consider
-Price should be $6-$9, some people don't like to see OF $10
-Give 40% discount every 2 months, don't make it %50
-Other than OF, you can post on other platforms like TOP4FANS
-For content, using the toys; masturbating while wearing a condom, there are many people who like to see large amounts of cum in condoms; masturbating in the bathroom at work; masturbating in places with few people at night like parks; pissing videos
-Take pictures with as much precum as possible, underwear with cum; erect dick at work, when ejaculating in condom after filming should also be taken; abs with sweat
-For masks, just Ghost face mask is perfect
-Post frequency should be 8 pictures and 2 videos
-Remind him to use "fuck" when jerk off

Attachments

So this is some tips you can consider
-Price should be $6-$9, some people don't like to see OF $10
-Give 40% discount every 2 months, don't make it %50
-Other than OF, you can post on other platforms like TOP4FANS
-For content, using the toys; masturbating while wearing a condom, there are many people who like to see large amounts of cum in condoms; masturbating in the bathroom at work; masturbating in places with few people at night like parks; pissing videos
-Take pictures with as much precum as possible, underwear with cum; erect dick at work, when ejaculating in condom after filming should also be taken; abs with sweat
-For masks, just Ghost face mask is perfect
-Post frequency should be 8 pictures and 2 videos
-Remind him to use "fuck" when jerk off
If you don't know about the name, you guys can stick up with concept ghost face with a hot body and then creating a name related to the mask

Reactions: Jamie L
Hello everyone,

My name is Jamie and I've been a silent member of this community since 2016, and yes, I know... "silent" and "community" don't exactly go hand in hand. But now, I need your input and help on something. Let me explain the situation:

I've been friends with this guy - lets call him "AJ" - for years. I've watched him climb the career ladder, get married, and have two kids. We've seen each other naked a few times while changing or showering at work, and as a good gay friend, I often compliment him, but that's where it ends. He sometimes teases me with sexy pictures, and I try to push boundaries as much as I feel he's comfortable with. I've never had romantic feelings for him, but I'd definitely be interested in getting my hands on what he's packing...

Few days ago, he told me he needs some extra money and asked if I could help him set up an OnlyFans account. We've always been open and talked about things like this, so it wasn't a surprise. I agreed to help and mentioned that we need to create some content first, which he has started to provide. You might wonder why he needs my help. Well, he doesn't speak English at all (we live in Germany, and he might indeed be the last German not speaking English), his wife knows nothing about this, and he trusts my judgment. Plus, as a gay guy, it's assumed I know all about OnlyFans, right?

Here's where I need your help: I have no idea which direction to take, and I'm unsure if this will work at all. He doesn't want to show his face (yet), so he'll be using a mask. He won't talk in his videos, won't do any anal stuff (at least for now), and won't collaborate with others. I still need to come up with a name for him and a direction/niche to pursue. He's willing to work hard for this. The most I think I can convince him to do is maybe a worship video where I could massage him or something similar.

What do you all think? Does he have a chance in the OnlyFans Jungle? Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Here are some more Infos about him: he's in his mid-30s, has 2 kids, never done anything with a guy (to my knowledge anyway), has a big uncut dick with a big foreskin, leaks precum like crazy, huge cumshots (I've seen one...), is very fit and works out daily. And here are some pictures of him:
You should also post teasers on here to get the gays excited. We (the gays) would like to see him rubbing his frenulum until he cums, and also him playing with his beautiful ass. We would also appreciate videos of him flexing his muscles.
But also, where is his onlyfans? It should have been set up by now as it has been several weeks since the thread was created. If he needs money, he needs to set it up sooner rather than later.

Reactions: bondigo and Jamie L
Hey everyone, I just wanted to thank you all for the fantastic advice on my friend AJ's OnlyFans journey! I've taken it all in and here's how I'm planning to move forward:

First off, I love the "Straight But Secret" concept (@CockMySuck ) and @Lynx convinced me right away with the Idea of “shy and tentative at first but then more and more adventurous”.

I still need to find a (fake) first name that fits him.

So far, I've learned this:

• Adding personality to posts: showcase his straight side, vary camera angles and backgrounds, and have him wear different undies or accessories. With his outdoor hobbies like hiking, saunas, swimming, working out in public, and hands-on work, there's plenty of scenery to work with.
  • Considering a free account with PPV options.
  • Setting up a Reddit account and sharing his content in relevant subreddits.
  • Posting frequency: at least 8 pics and 2 vids per week.
  • The price point will be $6-$9.
As for content, for now will be a mix of workout, showering, and masturbation. Perhaps some pee photos/videos if he's comfortable. I don't think that he will be comfortable playing with his ass, at least not right away. I realise it will take some convincing, but he's open to learning and trying new things (It's not that he is 100% vanilla, but he has no experience with any kind of kink).

We will start with the 3d printed mask I made, it's a prop he can also use at home and doesn't have to hide from his wife and kids.

Next steps: He is going to visit me next week and we will open an OF account and get him verified. I also have to open a new bank account for this (I'm thinking Revolut?), so there could be a short delay.

I need him to create a bit more content and he is pretty stressed right now, so i have to be patient. I think we'll require at least two more weeks before launch. I want to have content for at least 4 weeks before we start posting.

One last thing: what video length do you think is best? A shower vid, for example, is ten minutes long, but might that be too long? Should we go for shorter vids with more frequent posts or longer features?

Hey everyone, I just wanted to thank you all for the fantastic advice on my friend AJ's OnlyFans journey! I've taken it all in and here's how I'm planning to move forward:

First off, I love the "Straight But Secret" concept (@CockMySuck ) and @Lynx convinced me right away with the Idea of “shy and tentative at first but then more and more adventurous”.

• Adding personality to posts: showcase his straight side, vary camera angles and backgrounds, and have him wear different undies or accessories. With his outdoor hobbies like hiking, saunas, swimming, working out in public, and hands-on work, there's plenty of scenery to work with.
As for content, for now will be a mix of workout, showering, and masturbation. Perhaps some pee photos/videos if he's comfortable. I don't think that he will be comfortable playing with his ass, at least not right away. I realise it will take some convincing, but he's open to learning and trying new things (It's not that he is 100% vanilla, but he has no experience with any kind of kink).

We will start with the 3d printed mask I made, it's a prop he can also use at home and doesn't have to hide from his wife and kids.

Next steps: He is going to visit me next week and we will open an OF account and get him verified. I also have to open a new bank account for this (I'm thinking Revolut?), so there could be a short delay.

I need him to create a bit more content and he is pretty stressed right now, so i have to be patient. I think we'll require at least two more weeks before launch. I want to have content for at least 4 weeks before we start posting.

One last thing: what video length do you think is best? A shower vid, for example, is ten minutes long, but might that be too long? Should we go for shorter vids with more frequent posts or longer features?
I think that this is a very good angle and will generate engaging content. Happy to brainstorm via PM for ideas!

So I think
-Masturbation videos should only be 8 to 10 minutes long; some people might get bored if the video is too long and your friend doesn't moan or have any other emotions (not being fluent in English will also be annoying for some people, swearing in English should be considered).
-You said your friend had to masturbate for 20 minutes to reach orgasm, you can edit that long video into an 8 or 10 minute video; then you can post the complete video without editing after 1 or 2 weeks; you have 2 videos to post.
-Video of him ejaculating in a condom, he should show everyone how much semen comes out in the condom, and then he can pour it on his abs and play with it (can last for 3 to 4 minutes)
-Videos like quick shower, naked gym, walking around the house naked, peeing, quick masturbation without orgasm in public or at work can last for 1 to 2 minutes (teasing vid)

And some other thoughts on price, I agree with @oash point, you can start with the first 2 months $4, then next if your followers increase it can go up to $7 and even higher $9.55, you can attract a large audience with reasonable price and valuable content. It will be more reasonable to increase the price when you have more followers (I hope the price will not go up to $10 because I am very broke), you can operate on other platforms as I said to increase your income.

Sadly OF won’t allow piss, but JFF does.

• Wow
Reactions: Deleit and kev2001
Hot thanks. I would also like to add that I don’t think he needs to play with his ass, just video him from behind while fucking a toy or jerking off.
I agree. I personally don’t like straight men doing that. Just my preference

Reactions: Hired21
Lean into the straight, Married, DILF trope. Gay men eat that up (myself included). It’s also hot if you can get his legs over his head and show his straight hole. The vulnerability is sexy.

I hope in all this you’ve worked out a profit share for your help and driving/running the page for him.

Lean into the straight, Married, DILF trope. Gay men eat that up (myself included). It’s also hot if you can get his legs over his head and show his straight hole. The vulnerability is sexy.

I hope in all this you’ve worked out a profit share for your help and driving/running the page for him.
I agree with @Buddy2185 100%. Ignore these people who say he shouldn't show his hole. If they don't like it they can keep on scrolling.

Hello everyone,

My name is Jamie and I've been a silent member of this community since 2016, and yes, I know... "silent" and "community" don't exactly go hand in hand. But now, I need your input and help on something. Let me explain the situation:

I've been friends with this guy - lets call him "AJ" - for years. I've watched him climb the career ladder, get married, and have two kids. We've seen each other naked a few times while changing or showering at work, and as a good gay friend, I often compliment him, but that's where it ends. He sometimes teases me with sexy pictures, and I try to push boundaries as much as I feel he's comfortable with. I've never had romantic feelings for him, but I'd definitely be interested in getting my hands on what he's packing...

Few days ago, he told me he needs some extra money and asked if I could help him set up an OnlyFans account. We've always been open and talked about things like this, so it wasn't a surprise. I agreed to help and mentioned that we need to create some content first, which he has started to provide. You might wonder why he needs my help. Well, he doesn't speak English at all (we live in Germany, and he might indeed be the last German not speaking English), his wife knows nothing about this, and he trusts my judgment. Plus, as a gay guy, it's assumed I know all about OnlyFans, right?

Here's where I need your help: I have no idea which direction to take, and I'm unsure if this will work at all. He doesn't want to show his face (yet), so he'll be using a mask. He won't talk in his videos, won't do any anal stuff (at least for now), and won't collaborate with others. I still need to come up with a name for him and a direction/niche to pursue. He's willing to work hard for this. The most I think I can convince him to do is maybe a worship video where I could massage him or something similar.

What do you all think? Does he have a chance in the OnlyFans Jungle? Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Here are some more Infos about him: he's in his mid-30s, has 2 kids, never done anything with a guy (to my knowledge anyway), has a big uncut dick with a big foreskin, leaks precum like crazy, huge cumshots (I've seen one...), is very fit and works out daily. And here are some pictures of him:
That ass daddy

I agree with @Buddy2185 100%. Ignore these people who say he shouldn't show his hole. If they don't like it they can keep on scrolling.
Excuse you, I straight up said my personal preference, didn’t knock anyone. So I’d say f@ck you