Kit Connor

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly Kit is so fucking attractive, i wish we could see that beautiful uncut ginger cock. i get a vibe that he’d be a top and he’d probably into choking and spitting.

I can even imagine him during sex saying “oh yeah you dirty little slut, you want this ‘ideal boyfriend’ dick all the mentally disturbed gays talk about in LPSG??” ugh so hot

honestly Kit is so fucking attractive, i wish we could see that beautiful uncut ginger cock. i get a vibe that he’d be a top and he’d probably into choking and spitting.

I can even imagine him during sex saying “oh yeah you dirty little slut, you want this ‘ideal boyfriend’ dick all the mentally disturbed gays talk about in LPSG??” ugh so hot
Love it! More! The nastier, the filthier Kit, the better

You throw Kit on the bed and slide his tight black jeans off over his fat, pale ass cheeks. He whimpers as you smack them, making the round mounds jiggle and clench. Spreading them roughly, you slide your brick hard cock inside his pink hole. A loud *squelch* comes from below and looking down, realise the thick cum loads of at least 5 other men have oozed out, Kit’s crack now covered in cock slime. You plow in and out of him brutally, as punishment for whoring out his hole, before finally adding the biggest load of all into his fuck canal. He moans as you withdraw, his hole now gaping and gurgling.

You throw Kit on the bed and slide his tight black jeans off over his fat, pale ass cheeks. He whimpers as you smack them, making the round mounds jiggle and clench. Spreading them roughly, you slide your brick hard cock inside his pink hole. A loud *squelch* comes from below and looking down, realise the thick cum loads of at least 5 other men have oozed out, Kit’s crack now covered in cock slime. You plow in and out of him brutally, as punishment for whoring out his hole, before finally adding the biggest load of all into his fuck canal. He moans as you withdraw, his hole now gaping and gurgling.
Love this! Always a welcome treat when Kit's envisioned as a nasty, fuck-starved fucker. Love it. More!

Status
Not open for further replies.