Kit Connor

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that I didn't understand that you were making a joke, it's that I think your joke was built on a very false premise, the premise that there is anything to be gained by:

A.) Being ashamed of your fetishes while chatting here on this fetish website
B.) Going to church under any circumstances.
I hope you also stub your toe tonight.

Ultimately, the only way to resolve this question of sexuality is if Kit himself speaks openly, so until that there's no use bringing it up.
And that's exactly what he did in that interview where he said he didn't want to label himself. That's a valid statement. Let him figure himself out on his own terms and don't try fishing, outing and assuming.

Feel like some of you really didn't understand the message of Heartstopper. So end of this 'discussion' about sexuality please.

Ultimately, the only way to resolve this question of sexuality is if Kit himself speaks openly, so until that there's no use bringing it up.
However, I've seen several comments in Insta ridiculing or being dismissive of Jonathan Bailey, the star of Bridgerton, because of his sexuality. Apparently, Bailey cannot be considered to have good chemistry with his female costar as he isn't straight. If people harbour such casual homophobic outlooks, I can't blame Kit or other actors from not being open about their sexuality.
Makes that whole thing about straight men being allowed to play gay because "it's acting" null and void.

Reactions: Nice.
After weeks of silence, the Insta story supporting the queer film petition and him liking the tweet about fighting to beat all the "straight allegations" is interesting.
Or he's just posting some things he cares about? Also, he's hardly been silent on social media, he pops up on my Instagram most days.

Status
Not open for further replies.