Kit Connor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yet they’re not. There’s always time for some plastic

those are cocksucking lips
only place they should be are wrapped around the base of a thick cock
Lol > the moderators will be sending you a stern warning no doubt!:)

Bizarre moderator policy though since actor Kit Connor is 18y/o legal adult age and his current character role in "A Cuban Girl's Guide" is also 18+y/o > BUT since one his other characters "Nick Nelson" is only 16y/o > this means there can be NO naughty comments made about 18y/o actor Kit Connor or his other 18y/o legal age characters aside from "Nick Nelson"!:) LOL > The actual fair-minded logic behind this moderator policy totally escapes me!:)

Seems pretty simple to me. You cannot talk about him in reference to his minor character. No pictures or videos of him as that character either.
AGREED > BUT > posters are being given warnings for making naughty comments about photos of 18y/o ADULT Kit Connor NOT playing 16y/o character "Nick Nelson" > which would understandably be "underage off-limits" > Photos of legal age adult Kit Connor off-camera posted on social media and not on-set playing "Nick Nelson"!:(
OR photos of Kit Connor playing a legal age 18y/o+ character in his new movie currently in production > NOT an underage character > yet posters are being given warnings for these NON-NICK NELSON photos, both off-camera and on-set

Reactions: n0kiaX
AGREED > BUT > posters are being given warnings for making naughty comments about photos of 18y/o ADULT Kit Connor NOT playing 16y/o character "Nick Nelson" > which would understandably be "underage off-limits" > Photos of legal age adult Kit Connor off-camera posted on social media and not on-set playing "Nick Nelson"!:(
OR photos of Kit Connor playing a legal age 18y/o+ character in his new movie currently in production > NOT an underage character > yet posters are being given warnings for these NON-NICK NELSON photos, both off-camera and on-set

This makes zero sense... Words aren't meant to be in a salad...

This makes zero sense... Words aren't meant to be in a salad...
Keeping it really simple for "H.O.T." posters online here > Photos of Kit playing 16y/o underage "Nick Nelson" should definitely be off-limits for sexy-talk...

Photos of 18y/o legal adult actor Kit Connor, not in character as "Nick Nelson" should be open to sexy-talk, including photos of Kit playing other LEGAL AGE characters in other productions

This actually makes great sense!:)

I don't think photos are off-limits for Season 2 of the legally aged actor. I think discussing doing stuff to the fictional character is.
Screencaps, videos or promotional photography of him as his character will be off-limits, now the behind the scenes pics would fall under a gray area... not sure how the moderators will deal with that.

Keeping it really simple for "H.O.T." posters online here > Photos of Kit playing 16y/o underage "Nick Nelson" should definitely be off-limits for sexy-talk...

Photos of 18y/o legal adult actor Kit Connor, not in character as "Nick Nelson" should be open to sexy-talk, including photos of Kit playing other LEGAL AGE characters in other productions

What is your use of ">" meant to represent?

It's really not difficult. No pictures or discussion of anyone (real or fictional) who is under 18. Pretty simple and straight forward... I'm really not sure how it is so difficult for some to comprehend.

Reactions: Zi19 and Torog
What is your use of ">" meant to represent?

It's really not difficult. No pictures or discussion of anyone (real or fictional) who is under 18. Pretty simple and straight forward... I'm really not sure how it is so difficult for some to comprehend.
It's an old internet thing. Like early days. The > is supposed to make a new paragraph

What in the helllllllllll

Talk to an admin. But please stop with the >. Commas and periods exist.

Lmao... There's no way that's what they're using it for... My brain hurts applying that to their comments... :joy: :joy:
It's the only logical explanation. Because the only other text form I've seen use > is for quoting. Like on forums like 4chan if you put > before something it'll highlight it and show it as a quote. But he's no quoting anyone, so it has to be the old usage for paragraphs

Reactions: Zi19
It's the only logical explanation. Because the only other text form I've seen use > is for quoting. Like on forums like 4chan if you put > before something it'll highlight it and show it as a quote. But he's no quoting anyone, so it has to be the old usage for paragraphs
Except that that logic instantly fails when you try to apply it to what he's been typing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.