Kit Connor

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is shown in a video holding vape and vaping
Well his girlfriend is Indian/ South Asian descent so vaping and Shisha is quite common there, I guess that's where his influence is from haha...I have the feeling that he is into exotic petit women...it also make sense why he likes Will Gao so much...he just like people with ethnic background.... I know a lot of white guys like that, being an East Asian woman myself... although it's all speculations

Well his girlfriend is Indian/ South Asian descent so vaping and Shisha is quite common there, I guess that's where his influence is from haha...I have the feeling that he is into exotic petit women...it also make sense why he likes Will Gao so much...he just like people with ethnic background.... I know a lot of white guys like that, being an East Asian woman myself... although it's all speculations
or he's just into vaping because it's a super common thing for guys his age to do and isn't related to some asian fetish

@softoosy on Instagram is his GF...they are super cute together
Just because they hang out together doesn’t mean they’re dating. They’ve both stated they’re just best friends. Is there something you know that the rest of us don’t?

You are batting 1000 with your insane posts in this thread, thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.