Kit Connor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt just post this fanart, Kit’s picture got removed by the moderator :( but it was literally the gym picture that’s already in this thread lol.

If that's fan art of any of the Heartstopper characters it shouldn't be posted here because all of those characters are under the age of 18.

Reactions: Torog
I mean I envy gays who are not interested in knowing anything about the boy's sexuality, but I am one of those gays who feels the need to know because the fact that he acts like a queer character on tv inevitably arouses an internal illusion that the actor is also like that, that is, it is absurd because it is not that I have many possibilities with him, being in Colombia, a country in South America.

Reactions: Perceive5
I mean I envy gays who are not interested in knowing anything about the boy's sexuality, but I am one of those gays who feels the need to know because the fact that he acts like a queer character on tv inevitably arouses an internal illusion that the actor is also like that, that is, it is absurd because it is not that I have many possibilities with him, being in Colombia, a country in South America.
He already told us, he's unlabeled

Status
Not open for further replies.