Kit Harington in Slave Play

i can't read this entire thread so I have a quick question: has it been determined which side of the house to sit in to get the best view of Kit's willie? I'm going in two weeks and want to buy a ticket in advance. Thanks!
Watched it today on matinee. Seated at the left side of the second row. Saw that glorious dick (close enough) while taking off the trousers it's like its looking at you and when he walk around. Love the low hanging balls. Bush is neatl as it can be. Ass is perfectly round bubble butt. Perfect body. And very very hot feet! :) and he greeted everyone at the stagedoor after the show.

• Love
Reactions: FareTheeWell
I saw Slave Play tonight and, yes, Kit's body is like something Michelangelo might have sculpted. He's sheer perfection. The light was significantly dimmed for this scene, but one can still see a very respectable flaccid cock, nice round balls, dark tight bush, and an ass that looks like two scoops of vanilla ice cream.

I saw Slave Play tonight and, yes, Kit's body is like something Michelangelo might have sculpted. He's sheer perfection. The light was significantly dimmed for this scene, but one can still see a very respectable flaccid cock, nice round balls, dark tight bush, and an ass that looks like two scoops of vanilla ice cream.
next time, someone in the audience will have to get him excited so he can get hard during the production. then you can see what he's really working with. :)

next time, someone in the audience will have to get him excited so he can get hard during the production. then you can see what he's really working with. :)
There was one moment where he's on the bed naked and on his knees. You can see his balls and cock from the back angle. I was in heaven.

what does dark tight bush means?

What seats did you go for

Comparing it to Harry Lawtey's frontal nude, would you say Kit's dick is bigger, thicker or not? What about pubic hair, bigger or smaller?

Attachments