Kit Harington in Slave Play

I saw it last night from Row R of the stalls, and wish I was closer to the stage. Because of the lighting and the distance, I could barely make out his dick. But his body and ass looked incredible.

I'm almost tempted to spend the money to go back again to see it from close up.

Also, have people been talking about how hot the guy who plays Philip is? Aaron Heffernan. He also gets naked from the waist down, but we see a lot less because of the way the scene is blocked/directed.

I saw it last night from Row R of the stalls, and wish I was closer to the stage. Because of the lighting and the distance, I could barely make out his dick. But his body and ass looked incredible.

I'm almost tempted to spend the money to go back again to see it from close up.

Also, have people been talking about how hot the guy who plays Philip is? Aaron Heffernan. He also gets naked from the waist down, but we see a lot less because of the way the scene is blocked/directed.

Based on Aaron's vpl action in Brassic, he might be packing. Shit, maybe I should buy a ticket. :joy:

He does show his bum, but I’m sure I had a fleeting glimpse of a cock sock when he pulled his trousers down.

Reactions: Antoniooo
Is there a way to know when he is playing or when his understudy is doing it in his place?
in essence he is supposed to play all the dates scheduled and the understudy is supposed to take his place when he's ill/there's an emergency.

With bigger name actors they try their best to not have the understudy perform(because audiences do get frustrated) for example an understudy hasn't stepped in for Tom Holland in his play and it's ending next week

it's been announced and also on the site when you go to book for this date. I was very unlucky in that this is the date i had booked months ago. The theatre was very good in calling me and advising, and offered to swap me to an alternive date, which obviously I agreed to

it's been announced and also on the site when you go to book for this date. I was very unlucky in that this is the date i had booked months ago. The theatre was very good in calling me and advising, and offered to swap me to an alternive date, which obviously I agreed to
Wow that's actually so harsh for the stand-in if the theatre does like that though I understand why people would change the date

What showing are you going to? The evening one? This is the Noel theatre site? Because I wouldn’t actually mind seeing him tbf as well as kit

This WAS for the 5th August show, that is the one the stand in will be doing. I think they had to notify me as the play is advertised as "starring Kit Harrington" and it's a pre planned absence.
It's annoying as I already have non refundable hotel and trains booked by the time they notified me. Si instead I will just go and watch another show on the 5th.

I've swapped my Kit ticket to another night in a few weeks when im back in London

Reactions: redcurtain
Isso FOI para o show de 5 de agosto, que é o que o substituto fará. Acho que eles tiveram que me notificar, pois a peça é anunciada como "estrelando Kit Harrington" e é uma ausência pré-planejada.
É irritante, pois já tenho hotel e trens não reembolsáveis reservados no momento em que me notificaram. Em vez disso, vou assistir a outro show no dia 5.

Troquei meu ingresso do Kit para outra noite em algumas semanas quando voltar para Londres
Filma o pau dele