Kit Harington in Slave Play

To me it’s incredible. First we had that “cheating scandal” with the model , where the penis is blurred.
Then that webcam video that has a logo of the baiter covering his dick. And now he shows dick on stage and no leaks.
It’s like we’ve been so close so many times…

To me it’s incredible. First we had that “cheating scandal” with the model , where the penis is blurred.
Then that webcam video that has a logo of the baiter covering his dick. And now he shows dick on stage and no leaks.
It’s like we’ve been so close so many times…

Some dick is more elusive than other. :joy:

Por qual motivo não vai acontecer?
It was like I said, the British are very assholes, if it was some rubbish from the royal family they would leak it, if the play was in the USA it would be different

Has anyone watched it from the Grand Circle?
I decided to go try for Pay What You Can tickets this morning, and managed to get one in the Grand Circle. But wondering now if I am going to be able to see any thing...
Should be able too.. again depends on the light.. I’ve been In like row c to E but grand circle are meant to be the best seats in theatres aren’t they so..I’m not helping but it’s okay what you can do you aren’t going to lose a lot of money if not

go English, assert yourself as you published the photos of Alfie Allen and Daniel Radcliffe, it's impossible that no one has a video or photo, also because the show is still ongoing with different dates. stand up for yourself like everyone who posted Jesse William's videos in Take Me Out

go English, assert yourself as you published the photos of Alfie Allen and Daniel Radcliffe, it's impossible that no one has a video or photo, also because the show is still ongoing with different dates. stand up for yourself like everyone who posted Jesse William's videos in Take Me Out
it never happened with James Norton and he had like like a 10 minute frontal scene in his play last year. I don't think it'll happen with Kit. Sometimes the plays are released in theatres afterwards, let's hope that maybe we'll get something then(but maybe we won't because James Norton's play was also released in theatres afterwards and we still got nothing)

Watched it today on matinee. Seated at the left side of the second row. Saw that glorious dick (close enough) while taking off the trousers it's like its looking at you and when he walk around. Love the low hanging balls. Bush is neatl as it can be. Ass is perfectly round bubble butt. Perfect body. And very very hot feet! :) and he greeted everyone at the stagedoor after the show.

Assisti hoje na matinê. Sentei no lado esquerdo da segunda fileira. Vi aquele pau glorioso (bem perto) enquanto tirava as calças, é como se estivesse olhando para você e quando ele anda por aí. Adoro as bolas baixas. Bush é tão legal quanto pode ser. A bunda é perfeitamente redonda, bunda de bolha. Corpo perfeito. E pés muito, muito quentes! :) e ele cumprimentou todos na porta do palco depois do show
todo mundo vê essa pessoa e comenta aqui mas por ninguém filma essa rola

Watched it today on matinee. Seated at the left side of the second row. Saw that glorious dick (close enough) while taking off the trousers it's like its looking at you and when he walk around. Love the low hanging balls. Bush is neatl as it can be. Ass is perfectly round bubble butt. Perfect body. And very very hot feet! :) and he greeted everyone at the stagedoor after the show.
I know others aleady have, but could you describe his dick? Size, shape, thickness, etc.