Kit Harington in Slave Play

Kit is around 5'5.15. Used to be neighbours, I met him very often in Sainsbury's. Very nice chap.
In that tv show he did about his grandparents i think he said he was 5‘7. His one grandfather was like 6ft and he jokingly said he didn’t know where those genes went cause he was only 5’7.
That’s cool you were neighbors with him. Everyone who has met him always says he’s a real nice guy.

I already expected him to have a small dick because behind the scenes of Game of Thrones, series producers David Benioff and DB Weiss joke about Kit's small dick, and according to a survey by the World Population Review, the United Kingdom ranks 68th in average penis sizes lol, however I would still like to see your member after all it is very sexy and whoever saw the play was not disappointed

I already expected him to have a small dick because behind the scenes of Game of Thrones, series producers David Benioff and DB Weiss joke about Kit's small dick, and according to a survey by the World Population Review, the United Kingdom ranks 68th in average penis sizes lol, however I would still like to see your member after all it is very sexy and whoever saw the play was not disappointed

I'm pretty sure they were joking about the size of Jon Snow's member, not Kit's. But he can still have a small one too though obviously. :joy: